Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2 OFF - GRACIA FINAL] Preview L2 RaidFight x4 21.11.20
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 pm 
Knight

BEKC wrote:
DerBoss wrote:
who cares about forum ? we have Facebook group where u can speak with Admin and u get all infos there and almost 1k ppl on this group :)

look on RPG Club h5 server forum it opens in 3 weeks and its also empty

Cuz thats the EU forum, go check the ru one =).

So u say we must speak russian to be a part of the server?Thats retarted

Anyway enough for lol/crap pay to win servers..
Raidfight is the best choice i hope ppl understand that and join

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 pm 
Vagabond

20 days left !!!! Bring your friends for the best low rate server in history , you will spend here nice time and meet nice ppl's :?

guarantee for long time to play !!!!!!!!!!

up :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:18 pm 
Elder

Looking forward to it. the newly opened mid-interlude seemed cool until I saw how they issued pay-to-win and how they altered the game by insane amounts.
Seems like this will be the only place left for players looking to experience the real thing. I have high hopes for this, it's our only chance left for honest low rate L2OFF.

Oh, and make a forum on the website pls. So strange that there is none, when there should be questions answered, things clarified and most importantly clans introduced.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:28 am 
Elder

we have a problem with forum registration atm thats why its empty ... but will be fixed soon

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 am 
Knight

ziggurat wrote:
Looking forward to it. the newly opened mid-interlude seemed cool until I saw how they issued pay-to-win and how they altered the game by insane amounts.
Seems like this will be the only place left for players looking to experience the real thing. I have high hopes for this, it's our only chance left for honest low rate L2OFF.

Oh, and make a forum on the website pls. So strange that there is none, when there should be questions answered, things clarified and most importantly clans introduced.

Thats what bother me..advertisement is so low and ppl dont even know that rf will open a new server..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:59 am 
Vagabond

ziggurat wrote:

I wouldn't agree completely with that. L2Citadel is probably one of the biggest projects there has been and has already more activity than most. It is professionally run and I would say that should be a real consideration for people looking for a real good low rate.

Raidfight has my love as well and for those that play it will be a good experience and the admin is well proven. My clan and I though are looking for something different and will be waiting for HB.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:56 am 
Elder

and why did you feel the necessity to express your choice to hb on rf thread?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 am 
Elder

Elodie wrote:
ziggurat wrote:

Thats what bother me..advertisement is so low and ppl dont even know that rf will open a new server..

Ppl know a lot of Ppl will join but Forum Is Not working atm Ppl cant reg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:15 pm 
Vagabond

pacifista wrote:

I felt the need to address the statement that this the only hope for a honest low rate. Like I said RF has proven themselves and endured and I am sure it will be a great server. There are too few good servers nowadays so good to see another one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 pm 
Knight

MrChow wrote:
pacifista wrote:

I felt the need to address the statement that this the only hope for a honest low rate. Like I said RF has proven themselves and endured and I am sure it will be a great server. There are too few good servers nowadays so good to see another one.

I rly dont know the l2 citadel history but i wont compare it to rf cause rf is way more better than any other server so far..maybe equal to rpg/dex

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:56 pm 
Viscount

Elodie wrote:
MrChow wrote:
pacifista wrote:

I rly dont know the l2 citadel history but i wont compare it to rf cause rf is way more better than any other server so far..maybe equal to rpg/dex

rf which never had more then 1,5k online equal to rpg/dex :D k

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 pm 
Knight

BEKC wrote:
MrChow wrote:
pacifista wrote:

For info it had 4k players at his best times...Population was stable for years..
And y retard its a better server than rpg dex..10k on open and later 1 month drop to 5k 2 months later close/dead server..last DEX server had like 12k with no DDos protection lol..RPG has russians spamming on all chats corrupted gm's bot with no punishment but y overall great servers to play

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:44 pm 
Vagabond

BEKC wrote:

Been there, done that. Wasted almost a year on dex's servers wrath and arion, both h5. It was great on the opening with imba amount 10k + ppl online and then with every month it was closer to death. Dex's servers are max 6 months alive. For this reason I will join RF, I rather to play with stable 1k people online then wake up on the empty server after 4 months. Anyways I believe the starting amount will be way higher.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:02 pm 
Knight

Tari wrote:
BEKC wrote:

Been there, done that. Wasted almost a year on dex's servers wrath and arion, both h5. It was great on the opening with imba amount 10k + ppl online and then with every month it was closer to death. Dex's servers are max 6 months alive. For this reason I will join RF, I rather to play with stable 1k people online then wake up on the empty server after 4 months. Anyways I believe the starting amount will be way higher.

+999999999999999999

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 am 
Viscount

Elodie wrote:
Tari wrote:
BEKC wrote:

+999999999999999999

Even if u +1bil, RF cannot be compared to RPG on any aspect.Rpg has way bigger comunnity, online was double/triple compared to RF most of the time.Rpg gathered all the top clans and top partys, to compete between eachother, while not a single real tag/grp played RF.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next