Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Destiny 3x retail alike [OPEN BETA 21.07.2014]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:25 am 
Heir

If u r still looking for a server which will last longer than others, join L2Destiny. You won't regret it. Very nice community as far as I can tell and the GM is always on to answer questions ingame + in the forum! :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:07 pm 
Vagabond

Online?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 pm 
Baron

TheBlinkman wrote:
If u r still looking for a server which will last longer than others, join L2Destiny. You won't regret it. Very nice community as far as I can tell and the GM is always on to answer questions ingame + in the forum! :)

Server failed :D

Oh and btw I heard plusone is opening again, so make sure to play there again and ofc donate for 1st/2nd occu, and don't despair when it "suddenly closes" after month or so :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm 
Vassal

I feel bad for anyone that played either server, you have to be fully retarded or little child to think these are good servers haha.

It is very obvious that it is same guy behind Destiny and PlusOne, he let's PlusOne fail because it is obvious low population failserver for donations, then he let's their forums die and while it's dying makes this thread for Destiny on PMfun, Destiny opens, fails more horribly than any other (but of course it will it's just a quick cash scam) so then as Destiny dies and goes back to PlusOne to act like it's being a reopening, and the cycle continues.

Hopefully all logical people will realize that for the best you're going to get for a classic Lineage 2 experience is the EU official Classic Server opening soon, so see you smart guys there, the rest of you that want to fund scammers with no jobs irl and lives with their parents vacation, continue play on these lowrates private server lmaoo.

protip: it's 2014, why are you playing lowrate L2 priv?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 pm 
Elder

blazeit420 wrote:
protip: it's 2014, why are you playing lowrate L2 priv?

from experiences, these private servers provided much more fun than x1 grindfest (in 201x'ish)
and still private servers will be much more fun to play than 1x in 2014. Just too much hype about korean classic too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 pm 
Vagabond

well this is the biggest forum about L2 so i will post here something
GF Destiny
My clan had top lvls on server, we was veeery patience, convince a lot of ppl to stay on server, today You just shutdown server without any announcement and delete website [redirect to another l2 website], it's the worst way to close server, without any explanations. Only cowards act like you. No respect for players, server had we bugs but we was waiting for make things better, and you just get some money from donates and close server. I was playin few years in l2, had 6 years break and back to play here cause i like low rates and it was big fail, i dont cry, i dont give a f*. For all players do only one favor: never be a GM anywhere, thx. and bye :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:05 pm 
Vassal

beerciik wrote:
well this is the biggest forum about L2 so i will post here something
GF Destiny
My clan had top lvls on server, we was veeery patience, convince a lot of ppl to stay on server, today You just shutdown server without any announcement and delete website [redirect to another l2 website], it's the worst way to close server, without any explanations. Only cowards act like you. No respect for players, server had we bugs but we was waiting for make things better, and you just get some money from donates and close server. I was playin few years in l2, had 6 years break and back to play here cause i like low rates and it was big fail, i dont cry, i dont give a f*. For all players do only one favor: never be a GM anywhere, thx. and bye :)

And i was so hyped about this server, thought that this MIGHT be the one that actually survives, followed it for some time before the launch day, spoke good word for it and really believed this one might be that one..
But few days after the launch i had this weird deja vu - that iv already seen all this and i quit that moment just following my gut feeling lol.
Checked it from time to time but with time passing it seemed like it was the right decision. And now this - im totally done with some randoms projects oppening unless they invest some really heavy cash (and i mean it).

Guess its only russian servers that are left - the only ones that are stable with high population.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 pm 
Baron

This is like 10th server opened by the same guy, he is opening low-rate IL servers every 2-3 months and people are still dumb to see it. Now go ahead, play on next "true old school" servidor :D and come back here in 2 months and cry how it got closed.

Some people really don't deserve better and should be treated like retards they are , and go ahead Dradden in disguise, you have my full support :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 am 
Vassal

I've played in plusone, so I know what do you feel. So can offer you a new hardcore feeling by playing on x1 melcosoft.su. This is really good and long term project, with sincere staff that cares about us. Saying the truth its first time server who will lat for years. Offer you to try it. If you would have some language inconvenience please contact me via pm on PersonalManager to have fun together.

OfflineProfile