Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2 OFF][Interlude] L2 Sublimity 35x
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm 
Marquis

Since there was no topic about this server, I decided to make one.

2.5k online in the 1st day (2k unique IPs checked with l2net), opened yday night (16/03/2014)

http://www.l2sublimity.com/

not my usually type of server, but due to its decent competition is worth a try.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2 OFF][Interlude] L2 Sublimity 35x
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 am 
Baron

mariolinho wrote:
not my usually type of server, but due to its decent competition is worth a try.

That's not a good reason to join imo. It's a full buffs-mp pot spam-customized pvp server. Nothing works retail there. Most people on the forum are clueless retards.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 am 
Elder

you wanna play a broken server? join this one

95% server is nuker , why?
there is only 1 farming spot ofc weak for nuker and hight resist melee/bow

infinite MP for nuker and broken geodata , run = impossible to atk with a melee
(nuker got custom speed boost from nowhere)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 pm 
Marquis

lamprey wrote:
mariolinho wrote:

That's not a good reason to join imo. It's a full buffs-mp pot spam-customized pvp server. Nothing works retail there. Most people on the forum are clueless retards.

this

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:47 pm 
Vassal

i like how this guy comments on every retail-like low rate servers that they're crap and advertises this shit server just because it has lots of players

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 am 
Marquis

freez0 wrote:
i like how this guy comments on every retail-like low rate servers that they're crap and advertises this shit server just because it has lots of players

I comment on any server worth commenting, as for my experience on lowrates I can ensure u I've played on many top private lowrate servers and been in top cps/clans on most of them (rpg-club/l2ws/averia/playdefo/czechgamers/evoke etc) so do not worry about that!

As for L2sublimity, what I rly meant by "lots of players" is actually the number of competitive clans and not actually how many players are online on the server.

When u have 3-4 sides with 50-80 ppl each fighting 2h+ for bara, and CPs from QB/ToyFactory/Tig3r/SP fighting eachother, u might enjoy participating in those events. Even sNd has a cp running on that server and as far as I know C4 planing on starting one.

When it comes to the server balance, what the hell is a Interlude server, what did u expect ? Every1 starting with nukers, later on switching on archers, any other melee class being totally useless (u dont have to make a custom server to have the same situation on interlude)

And yes, this is not a server u want to play more then a couple of weeks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 am 
Baron

mariolinho wrote:
When it comes to the server balance, what the hell is a Interlude server, what did u expect ? Every1 starting with nukers, later on switching on archers, any other melee class being totally useless (u dont have to make a custom server to have the same situation on interlude)

That happens on pvp servers with full buffers mostly. On low rates you need active bd/sws/ee. You also have to manage your mp as bishop, and not spam battle heal non-stop (no to mention the crazy reuse of balance life). Good luck killing overlords with infinite mana pool! So don't blame the chronicle...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 pm 
Marquis

lamprey wrote:
That happens on pvp servers with full buffers mostly. On low rates you need (...) .
Good luck killing overlords with infinite mana pool!
So don't blame the chronicle...

I wasnt referring to lowrates, but mid rate servers.

As about OLs, I did kill all of them till now in 1v1 with my sps; cp clicker / aura flash / cancel and there u are; if hes w/o resists I can take him down, else no1 wins.

Dont fool yourself! On l2off lowrate is the same thing, if u have a good EE (as we had neiz, fking infinite "mana potion" ) u will never have mana problems unless u run out of time in fights; On any IL server u start with 3 setups:
- 2 destros -> fast lvl/farm, later switching on archers subs
- archer cp
- mage cp

In lategame archers being the only option, unless u have some nuker heroes in your mage setup or wm augment on every1 and 1/2 valakas necklaces.
Melees are out of discussion (TH hero being the only useful melee cuz of the cancelstick/dash)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 pm 
Baron

I don't see where's the problem with mage/archer pts. Not every class is supposed to be good on open ground. Obviously ranged dds are in their element! For old chronicle lovers that's a pro, not a con. It depends on how you look at it I guess...As for pvp servers like sublimity, it's all about gear and numbers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:26 pm 
Viscount

Ill give it a try maybe. Any known clans or at least players frm them playing ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:50 am 
Marquis

lamprey wrote:
I don't see where's the problem with mage/archer pts.

I dont have a problem with the archers/nukers, but with all other setups being totally useless...
This games provides a larger variety of classes and its a shame playing only 2 of them as DDs; if u take a look at g final u will see the difference, instead of 2-3 (as is on IL) u will have 30+ combinations to choose from, including many melee setups.

And lets not even get into the "spamming 24/7 right click on the MA" tactic from IL, compared to the mass debuffs and the ways u have to position yourself in g final/hi5.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:03 am 
Baron

Like I said, it depends on how you look at it. Personally, I don't like having 30 different setups or that there's no distinct role for each class (you know what I mean, summoners becoming nukers, tanks dealing damage etc). The game mechanics have changed, the buff slots also etc etc.. It's no longer the same game for me. Anyway, have fun.

OfflineProfile