Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ways of getting EWB
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 am 
Vagabond

Hello guys, these days I am trying to get EWB really hard on Interlude Server. Can you help me with giving information about all the possible ways of getting EWB that you know? (except buying it from mammon and quest "A Special Order") Thank you very much in advance!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Ways of getting EWB
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 am 
Knight

johnmalxaz wrote:
Hello guys, these days I am trying to get EWB really hard on Interlude Server. Can you help me with giving information about all the possible ways of getting EWB that you know? (except buying it from mammon and quest "A Special Order") Thank you very much in advance!!!

You could always try to spoil or by simple drop , Pmfun has one of the biggest search machines on drops , h t t p : / /lineage.pmfun.com/item/947/scroll-enchant-weapon-b.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 pm 
Viscount

EWB is a bottleneck on most servers. Havn't played interlude in years, but in general: Safest source is the treasure chests at 54, 57, 60 and 63. Use dropcalc for location. And bring keys. Stand CLOSE to the chest while using keys; on some servers they don't open properly from a distance. And there is Kamaloka. Kamaloka is a nice source for enchants, but servers are configured in many ways. Make party and take down the 63 and 66 kama if your server has those, just for to check. And many raid bosses drops EWB. But you need party for those. GL!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:46 pm 
Knight

RheaCoos wrote:
EWB is a bottleneck on most servers. Havn't played interlude in years, but in general: Safest source is the treasure chests at 54, 57, 60 and 63. Use dropcalc for location. And bring keys. Stand CLOSE to the chest while using keys; on some servers they don't open properly from a distance. And there is Kamaloka. Kamaloka is a nice source for enchants, but servers are configured in many ways. Make party and take down the 63 and 66 kama if your server has those, just for to check. And many raid bosses drops EWB. But you need party for those. GL!

Dude dont confuse the guy , there aren't any Kamaloka's in Intelude client.And chests aren't the best way. If your really want ewb's then just lvl up a dwarf and go spoil, wont be that hard and they are really fun to play with in those lvls.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 pm 
Viscount

ALegendNamedTapion wrote:
Dude dont confuse the guy , there aren't any Kamaloka's in Intelude client.

Know that. My tip was for general use. Like in "General" section..... As mentioned in reply. EWD and EWC are easy to spoil, EWB is a bit harder. Not many suitable mobs. I find the chests the fastest way. Good source for those NOT playing darfs, and solo'ing. Just my opinion. Funniest way is to gather a party, and do raids on bosses dropping EWB's. Can't remember any quest that gives EWB's. Any other tips?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm 
Knight

RheaCoos wrote:
Any other tips?

Nah I think we are done here .We said everything ! Rb-Chests-Quests-Drops-Spoil , the only thing left for somebody to get ewb somehow else is by a gm/admin :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:51 pm 
Elder

In IL I really like to spoil EAB and EWB in catacomb of the witch with some help from a friend. There you can spoil EAB from Purgatory Shadow and EWB from Lilim Priest in the same chamber.

Also, you will be spoiling Animal Bones from Lilim Priest while trying to get EWB.

Below is the link fo the mobs I'm talking about:

http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/21179/lilim-priest.html
http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/21156/purg ... hadow.html

Extra info: If you are soloing, better get a dwaf 58~62 with good gear and buffs. Purgatory Shadows are mage mobs and can hit pretty hard if you are unaware, so better get some Jewels too.

Hope I helped.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm 
Elder

teleport forsaken plains and spoil the tigers in that hole in front.. maybe they dont seems to spoil ewb but it sure its! and are fast respawn mobs.. hope it helpfs!!

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 pm 
Vagabond

The EWB Challenge is a design program for primary year university students coordinated by the EWB Challenge team and delivered in partnership with universities around the world.

It provides students with the opportunity to learn about design, teamwork and communication through real, inspiring, sustainable cross-cultural development projects.

By participating in the EWB Challenge students are presented with a fantastic opportunity to design creative solutions to real world problems.

Ethan Stark

OfflineProfile