Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Best PvP class
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:54 pm 
Vagabond

I have been playing L2 for quite a lot of time but this is my first H5 server. Since in from Freya to H5 a lot of changes has been made I am asking you to help me pick the best char for PvP.
So let's get to the point.
I'm playing on a custom 30x server. You have a custom buffer 48+20 all buffs except ressists (ex. wind, fire). Safe enchant is +3 (max. 16) rate is 66% normal and 75% blessed. I would like you to suggest what class should I play; what armor, dyes...
Thanks for helping :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best PvP class
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:44 pm 
Viscount

1 vs 1 easiest is paladin with overchanted stun resist armor or highest grade armor that you can find, for mass pvp gladiator (If daggers are good on your server pick dagger). Dyes depend on your armor, if you pick elegia with glady, you dont need to put +str dyes for example

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 am 
Baron

gladi / tyrant

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 pm 
Marquis

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43400

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:09 am 
Elder

if u wanna win go paladin
if u wanna be able to farm fast and use some nasty tactics archer
if u wanna have fun go nuker

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:38 pm 
Marquis

i win with paladin
i farm easy and make really nasty tactics
im having fun while playing paladin
KNOCK OUT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm 
Elder

For pvp any class that makes use of cancel skills (DA, SK, Soul Hounds) , or items which have cancel effect (daggers, tyrants) are excellent choices; since spamming CP and running is the rule, having no buffs vs having buffs will win the match. IMO tyrant with monster HP due high CON also meaning it can carry many cp pots, cancel fists+HP and and heavy dmg skills is an excellent choice for pvp imo. Also, in pve tyrant is excellent in solo, group or aoe...

Btw if you consider yourself a "skilled" and "uber pr0" player you can go for dagger since they are harder manage imo, meaning you with the self buffs they have you need to catch the enemy from the back to deal hvy dmg. Compared how easy the tyrant can outdo dmg daggers can be quite frustrating many times... since targets anticipate back attacks and turn around...

With tyrant you dont have to worry about from which direction you attack and you still do monster dmg, also in mass pvp with aoe skills! which are my reason why I love tyrant. It is uber versatile in pve and pvp.

Soul hounds are tricky.. and I couldn't really test them, since many servers make it a rule of "nerfing" them from the start. IMO soul hounds on a "retail files" private server should do the trick; but those are super hard to find and for me non-existent, since all private servers have their "own sh1t" they consider legit and status quo. But in theory soul hounds should be the ultimate pvp choice: chicken femals are the best, but in oly male is 100% better with def buff. I strongly belive since their introduction ncsoft intended to make a class purely for pvp, which is soul hounds. On the other hands, leveling a soul hound solo IS a pain in the ass.. frankly.. they suck somewhat. They just have no power.

DA/SK is ok... considering vs dagger, tyrant or soul hound spamming cp they have no choice but to be another frag.

Lineage II:

90% 1st/2nd/3rd class, sub, nobl, cert, exp lvl 85/80, farm for weapons/armor/ench scrolls/attr, enchant skills/Attr/P-Mdef/P-Matk, Augment, Famefarm, Epic's

10% PvP, Mass PvP, Siege, Oly

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm 
Marquis

y u no say something bout pala???

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 am 
Elder

@nfa :) in hi5 da > pala ;) you know that from raidfight ;) imho compared to the classes i mentioned, pala is just another frag in hi5 :> sorry to say that

BTW: HI nfa :) nice to hear from you. Where are you playing atm? Still on the russian server? I quit that one long time ago.. I can't be asked to waste another coupel of my years on another low rate server :P No more farm for me.....

Lineage II:

90% 1st/2nd/3rd class, sub, nobl, cert, exp lvl 85/80, farm for weapons/armor/ench scrolls/attr, enchant skills/Attr/P-Mdef/P-Matk, Augment, Famefarm, Epic's

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 pm 
Viscount

Liquie wrote:
you know that from raidfight ;)

lol :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:35 pm 
Marquis

Liquie wrote:
@nfa :) in hi5 da > pala ;) you know that from raidfight ;) imho compared to the classes i mentioned, pala is just another frag in hi5 :> sorry to say that

BTW: HI nfa :) nice to hear from you. Where are you playing atm? Still on the russian server? I quit that one long time ago.. I can't be asked to waste another coupel of my years on another low rate server :P No more farm for me.....

playing drunk in the disco :D: D::D :D axaxaxaax
oq: im waiting for skirmish/rf pvp or something of the type to open

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am 
Baron

for 1vs1 ol / pala i think for mass take a nuker or a ghost hunter

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 am 
Elder

BladeTrinity wrote:
for 1vs1 ol / pala i think for mass take a nuker or a ghost hunter

pala pfff ol pfff! in which chronicle are you playing, pre-pvp items? If you play ol or pala full pvp items vs me tyrant pvp items (cancel ftw).. :))) And perhaps the news did not get out to you, but soul hounds are tank eaters eos.

Lineage II:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 pm 
Marquis

d00d.... most of the time my oly score is like 20/30- 0 what do u talk about? If a tyrant stays near mei n a fight he is dead for like what? 10 sec?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm 
Elder

pala can win most of classes in 1 vs 1 since it has good p.def/m.def, on top of that, he has some good buffs to increase his p.def/m.def even more, he has more than 1 skill for that. he can heal himself pretty good.

btw pala has enough skills/heals for 5min in oly :D even sh with stealing skill can lose ofc, if pala will use his buffs correctly :) also there is a chance for domi (if his debuff lands) can win vs pala

OfflineProfile