Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Saggitarius buffs and augment choice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:46 am 
Vagabond

Hi, im playing on an interlude pvp sv and I was wondering if I could improve my buffs there is a limit of 30 slots for fighters and 28 for mages
Those are my buffs for saggitarius right now, do you guys think i should replace something?(you can also take hot spring buffs im using cholera and flu)

Also there is only active augments on the server, which do you think would be the best? Im using Might right now but i dont know if duel might or another augment is better.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Saggitarius buffs and augment choice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:28 pm 
Baron

1. If possible, remove dance of inspiration and take another magic resist buff depending which mage is most popular.

2. Regarding augments usually focus is way to go unless you already have 500 crit cap:

- Pasive focus skill usually is bugged and give -+ 50 crit on c6. So either pasive focus or x2 crit chance stat (it gives 2 times 21-23 focus which in total can give 42-46+ crit);
- celestial shield augment is always nice on c6 since it doesn't brake after using attacks/skills.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Saggitarius buffs and augment choice
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 am 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
1. If possible, remove dance of inspiration and take another magic resist buff depending which mage is most popular.

2. Regarding augments usually focus is way to go unless you already have 500 crit cap:

- Pasive focus skill usually is bugged and give -+ 50 crit on c6. So either pasive focus or x2 crit chance stat (it gives 2 times 21-23 focus which in total can give 42-46+ crit);
- celestial shield augment is always nice on c6 since it doesn't brake after using attacks/skills.

Thank you I removed dance of inspiration(was only giving me 4 accuracy, im on 136 without that dance and im not using hawk eye which i think its okay) and i put Unholy Resistance since there are a lot of necros and sph(more necros)}
Im already 500 crit rate, this is only active augment sv and I do have celestial shield which seems op

OfflineProfile