Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 pm 
Forum Troll

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Server is pvp.. im non donator vs donators i play there because bored of low rates ... no1 is under my lvl im just in the right clan

ah so 16 times hero on lolpvpsv
kk
enough said
ur stupid
(ur just lucky that u got into a clan that will feed u)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm 
Marquis

Godsend u rely talk much i dont see action... ur a man who talk about theory its not the real pvp u mean go play dont spam on forums

Phoenix Knight : NoFreaksAllowed 82 lvl [Away From Home] {OFF}

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm 
Forum Troll

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Godsend u rely talk much i dont see action... ur a man who talk about theory its not the real pvp u mean go play dont spam on forums

i play>.<
atm making shots :D

and u think u are proplayer?
the guy that cuts dex on kamaels and thinks that evasion is THs main attribute?!and the guy that says that SPSs are strong only in svs where the necros curses dont work?
dude
u faild :D
just look at the poll in offtopic

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm 
Duke

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
U dont think guys u think for 40 sec i cant get a tyrant or gladi down....
My bluff lands almost always because i have zaken + antharas i deal them like 1300 lethal blow 1500 deadly blow crit on lethal blow over 3900 i have certificat haste i have large atk speed

lol man you just CAN'T bluffstun a tyrant/glad with the same zaken/antharas, +con dyes, war frenzy and maybe a MJ set...it's almost impossible...and that damage is lol compared to the damage they would be giving to you at the same time...TSS + DSS completely >>>> lethal + deadly blow...

also what do you need your att speed for ? i kindda didn't get that part...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm 
Forum Troll

MustLoveL2 wrote:
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
My bluff lands almost always because i have zaken + antharas i deal them like 1300 lethal blow 1500 deadly blow crit on lethal blow over 3900 i have certificat haste i have large atk speed

lol man you just CAN'T bluffstun a tyrant/glad with the same zaken/antharas, +con dyes, war frenzy and maybe a MJ set...it's almost impossible...and that damage is lol compared to the damage they would be giving to you at the same time...TSS + DSS completely >>>> lethal + deadly blow...

normal hits are 1337 vs glad/tyrant

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:

for sure...oh btw i lol'd at the "i'm cool cuz i have 16 times hero status on pvp server" part

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm 
Forum Troll

MustLoveL2 wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:

for sure...oh btw i lol'd at the "i'm cool cuz i have 16 times hero status on pvp server" part

"i just got into the right clan"
is epic too

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 pm 
Marquis

Well for warfrenzy is now not so big resist of stun attacks like before now increase only 30 :)
Btw for me SpS is strongest mage but i sayd bout the topic for sps vs necro that now sps have more chance why are u such an idiots.. making fool of everybody pff

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm 
Duke

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Well for warfrenzy is now not so big resist of stun attacks like before now increase only 30 :)
Btw for me SpS is strongest mage but i sayd bout the topic for sps vs necro that now sps have more chance why are u such an idiots.. making fool of everybody pff

dude it's not making fool of everybody...the problem is that you were kinda acting smart with the wrong arguments that's why we counter-argued....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 pm 
Forum Troll

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:

u r just stupid and ur arguements fail
infact ur posts should be deteled imo cuz contain only bullshit

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:53 pm 
Marquis

GODSEND FAK U ANAL IDIOT COME L2TnS pm Mangekyou or TobiSenpai or NoFreaksAllowed come pvp me with tyrant or whatever u like kill me and i say BRAVO!!! ill play with +0 wep u play with + 20 if want i kill you

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 pm 
Forum Troll

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
GODSEND FAK U ANAL IDIOT COME L2TnS pm Mangekyou or TobiSenpai or NoFreaksAllowed come pvp me with tyrant or whatever u like kill me and i say BRAVO!!! ill play with +0 wep u play with + 20 if want i kill you

QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm 
Duke

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:

lol i didn't see any of those names on that server's hero list :roll: :roll:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm 
Marquis

NoFreaksAllowed wrote:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm 
Count

Xmvp wrote:
in spam we trust.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next