Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Windrider Olympiad dyes + skill enchanting questions!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:29 am 
Vassal

Hello ppl,

I play windrider in x4 H5 Server and i would like to ask:
1) whats the best suited dyes for oly...I think off putting +4wit -4int///+4dex -4str///+4con -4str.My only problem is the thought that i will not hit hard enough good mages cause if they open arcane shield i am probably dead anyway...

2)The skills :critical chance and assasination have any influence in the frequency of making double blows??If yes in what route should i enchant assasination?

Thank you in advance!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Windrider Olympiad dyes + skill enchanting questions!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:10 pm 
Vassal

Is it so hard to answer or make some suggestions?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 am 
Vagabond

very nice post

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 am 
Vagabond

Ok man, here is your answer...

For OLY, you are taking out too much str in my opinion...

Now about the skills: lineage calls BLOWS a deadly attack so in fact this critical chance has nothing to do with lethal... It's only a chance of your BLOwS to be sucessfull...

Assassination: best option IMO is dagger patack cause dmg increase in this case is High...

Focus Death : critical chance because 5% more dmg is nothing, you already have 90% from Back, and your dmg fluctuates a lot, so i prefer to have more sucess rate, but Thats my opinion...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:17 am 
Viscount

it is good way to go all the way -STR and add CON and DEX yea. And definitely Focus Death all the time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 am 
Baron

The only thing that will increase your double dmg/crit on blows is STR,
I highly recommend that you only use +wit dye, don't touch DEX and STR,
If you go -8 STR with elf you are going to end up with the STR of a mage, that's just wrong.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 pm 
Vassal

Hahaha!

Thanks for answering after 2 years! xD

Ok, here is my opinion if someone has the same question, about dyes!

First I will mention what I find difficult for the WR class (always for H5 chronicle, but I think it is ''mostly'' true for previous chronicles as well), as I have personaly experienced!

PVP :

(Without dies)

Vs Good/Top Warrior classes (gk,duelist,titan mostly):
--> good/top means they know how to play their class, plus they are fast clickers plus you dont have many chances to blow their back more than 1 or 2 times at most, plus they have above the average equipment+ much hp and many are full epics!
Well, in this case the damage is nothig special.Really nothing special!If they spam cp potions, the situation becomes even worse!
Oh, and I talk mainly for mass pvps not only for one time 1vs1 where dodge and windriding most times save your ass!

Vs Good/Top Summoner class:
--->About the same as previously mentioned!

Vs Good/Top Tanks:
--->I dont even bother pvping tanks 1vs1 or targeting them at mass pvps except if they are the last man standing in a losing mass pvp (but that's quiet the rule I think).But that is their role, so no point to discuss anythig here.

OLYMPIAD

1)Here the main problem, is the fucking stun!!!
Top titans kill me with 2 landing skills after I get stun!
Top maestos just spam their stuns all the time (and they land well) while fortune seekers can swich to duals after I am stuned!
As for tanks (mainly PK/HK), after they stun me they go crazy with their 83lvl skills(+ai)!

2)Also, some times experienced summoners can be proven very hard to deal with.I dont manage to kill them but their summon manages to kill me!

SOLUTION:

After trying many combinations I think the best option for end game pvp is +5 con, +4str, -9dex OR +4 str, +4 con, +4 wit, -8dex, -4 int.

This way WR gets more stun resistance, more hp, more skill citical damage and more skill critical rate, which is wonderfull!!!

Also by cutting dex I have less normal hit crit rate (which is useless) less evasion and less speed!

About speed, it is not that big as a problem!WR usually runs vs tanks, or when healing/talismans need to be used.In this case bliding blow can give the nessecary speed to outrun alsmost any class in oly, multiple times (and windriding for 1 time also).

About evasion, the threatening normal hits for WR are those of good geared Tanks,GKs,Titans that use +++ dyn Crusher...But still ultimate evasion and wind riding do the dirty job in this case!Plus more stun resistance allows less contact with the stuner and less chance to get powned!

(Once again I reffer to top geared/skilled opponents and top geared WR with ++skills,full epics etc)

OfflineProfile