Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Swordsinger in oly
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am 
Baron

Hi. I recently started playing as sws in oly. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and asked a lot of players for advice, but I'll ask here as well, because I couldn't figure a few things.

1. Best equipment for oly? Some people say Vorpal, others say Moirai. Which one?

2. Weapon - I think everybody agree that dagger is the best (coupled with bow of course). However, I don't know what augment I should try to get (on the dagger)?

3. Talismans - in the videos people use them very quickly and most of them are on russian, so I didn't really get what they use. I'm talking about the buffing talismans and those that heal you. I saw some guy fully recharing his mana - what did he use?

4. Songs - enchanted on cost, right?

5. I played against some guy who actually cancelled my buffs with normal hits. Did he use talisman or augment or what? Because it looks so damn strong...

And if you have some general tips about the class in oly, I'd appreciate it.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Swordsinger in oly
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 pm 
Marquis

McMarto wrote:
Hi. I recently started playing as sws in oly. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and asked a lot of players for advice, but I'll ask here as well, because I couldn't figure a few things.

1. Best equipment for oly? Some people say Vorpal, others say Moirai. Which one?

2. Weapon - I think everybody agree that dagger is the best (coupled with bow of course). However, I don't know what augment I should try to get (on the dagger)?

3. Talismans - in the videos people use them very quickly and most of them are on russian, so I didn't really get what they use. I'm talking about the buffing talismans and those that heal you. I saw some guy fully recharing his mana - what did he use?

4. Songs - enchanted on cost, right?

5. I played against some guy who actually cancelled my buffs with normal hits. Did he use talisman or augment or what? Because it looks so damn strong...

And if you have some general tips about the class in oly, I'd appreciate it.

hi, i must say i was amazed of sws power in h5 chronicle with heals and songs some pro sws dominated almost all classes. But since im not big fan of everything after gracia final, i dont know everything. but i can try help a bit from my big l2 experience.
1. about new armors dunno, if u play high rates/pvp server i think vorpal is better, ofc if u canl get elegia it would be best no doubt. just compare set stats and take what u need.
2. weapons, yes dagger+ shield and bow, there is many good auguments, for dagger best are passive (focus or pvp power or power or reflect buff), its not bad to get + 15~ critical and some power if u are playing in low rates and its hard to get decent active/apssive augument. On bow same.
3. talismans are op shit in l2, hate them, oly became full heall full mp zone, with ud for everyone, and most op shit is maximum clarity talisman, who disables mp usage for any skill, so u can use skills like insane... just go with clan/cp to forts/ castle sieges and take knight epauletes, or buy it from ppl in towns, then u can get talismans inside fort your clan owns, from dude who is inside tent, just spam that shit till u get good talismans. for more info about them just google about it, there is some pages where u can read about all of them.
4. yes cost
5. there is two ways he did that, 1st he used dagger weapon with pvp ability cancel, u can buy this shit from olympiad manager, it costs fame and oly tokens or adena cant remember now, but this is must for your dagger weapon, it has chance to cancel buffs when u hit, really op shit... 2nd he could have used steal buffs talisman, its similar to soulhound steal skill, another op shit.

for tips? every class is diferent and u must have your strategies vs everyone, and if that fails have few extra plans, first go rewatch these videos, these are great sws in major russian servers or global.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... %20h5&sm=3

and then i suggest to go to some very high rate and everything free server, just for oly, try diferent stuff, tactics etc. or just play in your server and learn. try older chronicles oly, all chronicles had simialr oly techniques, just later ncsoft added a lot easy and op shit like i mentioned in talisman/augument parts. gl.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 pm 
Marquis

p.s. clarity and skill refresh auguments are very good for sws too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:53 pm 
Marquis

as haste pvp. its about 9k fame and as isnt hard to get

OfflineProfile