Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Tyrant: Elegia heavy or Elegia light. (H5 aeron server)
Elegia light 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Elegie heavy 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Both are same good 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Other (please tell it in your reply but only if you have played on aeron) 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Tyrant(GK):Elegia heavy or Elegia light(H5 aeron server)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 am 
Vagabond

So i installed H5 yesterday(i was playing interlude) and started playing on a pvp server,aeron(1st in hopzone and topzone rating), and as in all the servers i am a tyrant.Ofcourse becasue it is pvp server you level up to level 85 by killing 5 mosnters(maybe 7)and s grade eq is free and only the enchant scrolls cost adena.They tell me that elegia is the best light armor for tyrants there(every tyrant wears it,lol,), vorpal for daggers and vesper for archers.But in alot of guides i see that people say heavy armor is the ebst for tyrants and i am confused :? .Should i keep my +16 full elegia or take my friends heavy elegia +16?(my friend doesnt need it). He gave me it for a test and what i see is that it gives me 250 more p.def,2.000 more hp and more p.atk.(i dont remember how much) but it slows me,lowers my evasion and my atk.speed(idc about evasion alot cause everybody got buffs so screw it).Now my dyes are +5 str +4 con and -9 dex.I got this one from some guides and a tyrant pro in the server that told me it.I got jade claws health and both boss and elegia jewels(elegia for mages only).Now the problem in the server is that you can't choose your buffs :( :( :( :( :( and you can only get auto buffed(it is weird that auto buffer gives me CASTING SPEED buff when i am a tyrant,grand khavatari, )

Sorry for my english.And plz i need your opinion very much about the armor.Heavy or light. I did allowed re voting option in the poll in case if you play aeron and test both :D or if you change your opinion.

Edit: I forgot to say that i mean for pvp not pve.And if this is the wrong toppic for this post i am sorry :P :P

Edit(2): I use puma and ogre totem but if my hp is under 50% i use the bison one just to be sure everything will be good(and because it recharges really slow on the server, slower than it use time that is 1 min). So are those good totems?(and i use rabbit if i just want to run faster and my target runs away like a f*cking chicken)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyrant(GK):Elegia heavy or Elegia light(H5 aeron server)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm 
Vagabond

Guys i couldn't edit it so i say it here, i meat heavy armor gives me LESS p.atk. really much less, like 1k less :(
Please reply to me i need help :@

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 am 
Viscount

Tyrant have only light armor mastery, so thats why light is the best for you.
The problem is the server where you playing:
Enchants / Elements 100%
Safe / Max +16
Attribute max lvl 7

What do you expect? :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:38 am 
Vagabond

Ok ,anyway i compared stats of elegia heavy,elegia light and vorpal light and elegia light got the best stats(all better except 300 less p.def compared to the other two). Now the totems kind of changed and ogre is the best (gives 30% more patk,pdef,mdef so i got like 5k patk with it and 1077 atkspeed) together with rabbit that gives 30% MORE speed and atk.speed so i use them both but ogre most.

Now i need help about the attributes plz , if i dont get like atleast 3 replies about the attributes here i am going to make another forum post about it.

Elementas in aeron are 100% so i want to put the max level(7) on my armor.A guy that seemed pro to me(my clan leader) told me i should put on 2 armor pieces water,wind and dark(unholy) defence attributes(that means fire, earth and holy stones/crystals) and on the other 3 armor piees i should put fire,earth and holy defence(that means water,wind and unholy stones/crystals).It sounded good but i though that i need everything balanced and i should put all the defence attributes equal(there are buffs and cloacks so i already have some)

Should i do what the guy told me or balance everything?(note: i got lvl 7 fire att. jade claw health sa, i dont know if it helps you in anything but i just posted it)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm 
Viscount

In pvp ogre totem is a mandatory for GK.

Attributes on armor are correct for me.
Depends vs what classes you pvp most.
For example:
If you pvp mainly vs STS, add 3x pieces with with pdef.
If you pvp vs MM, add 3x pieces with water.
If you pvp vs tanks, add 3x holy.
If you pvp vs titans/gk/sorc add 3x fire.
...and so on.
Look vs what classes you pvp most, then put attributes.

And your gun is ok.

Enchant skills if you havent done this yet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:16 pm 
Marquis

erase your mind from using anything else than light on gk, use vorpal light too

hawk + zealot +5str dyes focus fists +cc for op melee crits or the regular -9dex with hp fists for skills spam depends which is less fucked on your server. As a side note, duel route skills with 2 pvp mights is what you should aim for.

your main totems are ogre/rabbit, rabbit is used to kite or just escape, ogre is what you should keep up most of the times, also puma or w.e was called has wrong description on java, it gives -speed, you could "abuse" it to let chickens steal it from you

also there is NO such thing as "if u pvp vs x class use x element def because x class is wind or earth or x element" thats a clear bullshit on hi5 where anyone with alive brain cells would oe his skills for the duel route. Since hi5 everyone around is running with 260+ elements from each, won't even count +30 resists, you won't get more dmg from sorcerors if u took 3x fire instead of 3x water.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:45 pm 
Viscount

About dyes, he plays on pvp server and for GK at pvp is better to play without dyes. :)
About elements, depends on player alive brain, cuz duelist for example may enchant skill +fire or +holy or +whatever.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 pm 
Marquis

rostislav wrote:
About dyes, he plays on pvp server and for GK at pvp is better to play without dyes. :)
About elements, depends on player alive brain, cuz duelist for example may enchant skill +fire or +holy or +whatever.

you must be kidding me, -9 useless dex in exchange of patk and hp to a class with already tons of hp has been/is the most glitchy thing ever for glads/gk since always, these dyes are just a free getmoreop gift

Duelists can't enchant skills for +holy. Did you even read my post about elements?

OfflineProfile