Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Need Guide Shillien knight pvp Full buf
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:42 pm 
Vagabond

Well Im Spanish and Im trying to Find how to equip my Shillien knight in a pvp server full buff Freya.
Need RB jewelery best choice, Dyes, talisman, Augments passive... and atrib of my weapon, Weapon SA..
I need Certifications skills too.. i have choice chance- Barrier, chance-haste, and master ability M. DEF , and lvl 6 of emergent ability P.attack
Safe enchant 16+ I can donate and enchant 20+ my wep and armor...

I have elegia heavy 16+, Elegia jewels 16+ and Eternal core sword +16 Haste. Cloak of Freya and Shirt S +16 Cp.
I have 13k of hp cause I have 3 Dyes... 4+ STR 4-CON, 2+ DEX 2- CON, 4+ WIT -4 INT(lighting strike never land) and about 3.600 P attack 4000 Armor with toggles and 3.200 m.def, 1000 aproximately of attack speed and 355 Crit. rate.

Please say me what things i have to change and Answer my questions please... Thankss!

Im sorry about my english...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Need Guide Shillien knight pvp Full buf
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 am 
Elder

helga1 wrote:
Well Im Spanish and Im trying to Find how to equip my Shillien knight in a pvp server full buff Freya.
Need RB jewelery best choice, Dyes, talisman, Augments passive... and atrib of my weapon, Weapon SA..
I need Certifications skills too.. i have choice chance- Barrier, chance-haste, and master ability M. DEF , and lvl 6 of emergent ability P.attack

I have elegia heavy 16+, Elegia jewels 16+ and Eternal core sword +16 Haste. Cloak of Freya and Shirt S +16 Cp.
I have 13k of hp cause I have 3 Dyes... 4+ STR 4-CON, 2+ DEX 2- CON, 4+ WIT -4 INT(lighting strike never land) and about 3.600 P attack 4000 Armor with toggles and 3.200 m.def, 1000 aproximately of attack speed and 355 Crit. rate.

Please say me what things i have to change and Answer my questions please... Thankss!

wrong dyes for me...as tank you need con to resist stun and dark elfs have very low con...so for me the best dyes are -4dex +4con...rb jewells necklace:valakas earring:antharas/zaken ring:baium/queen ant...your sub skills are perfect!!and for tanks,vorpal heavy set is the best!!thats from me!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 am 
Knight

helga1 wrote:

ihve played sk and sph most of time, for sk i use dyes like con-8 dex+4str+4 no wint/int. u have smart cubic that save ur ass from debuffs, and if its l2off its should be just fine. i use to play in vesper even if sever have elegia, u need just strong shield not armor. maybe strong armor against skills that hit trought shield. enchant all shield defense skill. as buffs u can go for dmg, that means full bersekers. attribute always dark on sword and holy on bow. certi like barier, haste and u can choose between long shot or critical chance[for oly]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm 
Vagabond

and what about the RB jewels¿ Freya valakas or tezza? Rings QA and baium or Beleth (12% m def) and Baium?

OfflineProfile