Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: hi5 dual daggers vs 1h dagger(pvp)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm 
Vagabond

Hi guyz,first of all i know there are alot of discussions on forum about this issue,i read some of them,but please make a 2 min efort and state your opinion and arguments about wich of there weapons are better on hi5 server for PVP,i dont need farm only PVP,my class is ghosthunter and i personaly dont like dual dagger but i really need some strong arguments why i shouldnt use them.
I know they good in pve and pvp,but is the "pvp" from dual better than "pvp" from 1h ? overall(bot pvp and pve) it might be duals but i care only for pvp.
Thank you guyz for solving this matter again.!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: hi5 dual daggers vs 1h dagger(pvp)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm 
Vassal

As you probably noticed the change from single dagger to dual dagger nets you a big loss on crit damage. However, having 2 dagger means you can use the new dual blow skill which honestly hits quite hard and has a small chance for lethal. Having 2 daggers also gives you a 5% increased chance of landing blows and if you have a <pvp> mod on it you can cancel buffs twice as fast with normal hits. For mass pvp duals tend to be better. If you do alot of solo ganking then single dagger is probably better for the added burst.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm 
Vassal

uplink42 wrote:
As you probably noticed the change from single dagger to dual dagger nets you a big loss on crit damage. However, having 2 dagger means you can use the new dual blow skill which honestly hits quite hard and has a small chance for lethal. Having 2 daggers also gives you a 5% increased chance of landing blows and if you have a <pvp> mod on it you can cancel buffs twice as fast with normal hits. For mass pvp duals tend to be better. If you do alot of solo ganking then single dagger is probably better for the added burst.

everything he said, except maybe the last sentence.
I think single dagger is better for mass, cause you have a lot of opurtunities for a backstab
where in solo pvp not so muck. So in solo pvp you can rely on good dmg from front with dualblow.

I'm not sure about this, but maybe with duals you also get better chance for your pvp armor chance to cancel target. If it's similar to mirage from adventurer than it should do more cancel target. Ofc if there is reflect dmg.

For olympiad i'd use dual daggers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 pm 
Vassal

Dual daggers +4 or higher with pvp skill on them for mass pvp until you cancel the tank's buffs, then auto attack bish till it drops. After tank and bish are dead switch to single crit damage dagger to clean up the rest of the party, the pvp should only last 5 minutes tops. Solo pvp, I've always been a fan of solo pvp or me vs 5(max). But on Gracia chronicles I would use +6-16 improved dynasty dagger master set and crit dmg dagger for everything except WR and TH I'd use my +7 evasion dagger.

OfflineProfile