Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Problem that is chasing me
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:41 pm 
Vassal

Hello all who is viewing this thread..My English is not perfect, but I will try to tell you my very BIG problem.First of all I will start talking about my experience in Lineage 2.I'm playing just in Interlude, with Lineage2 i am maybe 1 years.But here's the problem, i have played with tyrant, with destroyer, with dagger, nekro , sagittarius and etc., I have changed many servers, low rates, high rates, pvp servers, custom servers.. But my problem is that, that i am never good. All are owning my, and i can't understand what's the problem.. I have readed many of tactics, of classes gear, equipment and etc., i'm using buffs ,shots and all other things, but I kill just 1 or 2 people on a day, there are player that kills 100-120 in a day, so what's the secret? Ot the problem in me? I don't know maybe you all can tell a class , that is good for newbie, or teach me some "magic"?I'm watchin pvp videos in youtube, i'm doing the same thing, but in video they kill 3-4 people and die, I kill just 1, or sometimes 0... I really want to learn play with gladiator it's very beatiful class to me, but it looks realy hard, so I don't know. Maybe you all can advice me?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Problem that is chasing me
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm 
Heir

my advice is to play more in low rates/mid rates (nothing more 20x), more retail like servers without mana pots, without buffers... try to master your class, also go to new server and keep eq similar to top players, cause i bet u play where ppl have +300 atrubited weapons, 120 armors and etc....
best is to start with interlude, learn basic pvp, then go final and imo stop and final, wiat for rpg club 5x final this fall, and u will have nice time playing, also great experience. better than pvp javas.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:29 pm 
Vassal

Thanks for your advice, now I'm playing in mid x75, see the school will begin soon, so there will be no time for no life in low rates server..But anyway, I want to ask you one more advice, what class choise in mid or low rates server?Becouse with main it's hard to earn money, materials for items and etc., so what's the first ,not the main class is the best in low-mid rates?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 pm 
Marquis

Vovka wrote:
Thanks for your advice, now I'm playing in mid x75, see the school will begin soon, so there will be no time for no life in low rates server..But anyway, I want to ask you one more advice, what class choise in mid or low rates server?Becouse with main it's hard to earn money, materials for items and etc., so what's the first ,not the main class is the best in low-mid rates?

ofc all will say dwarfs, dwarfs are created for money. in chronicles till h5 they are money makers, best is to make both ws and spoil, lvlup spoil while boxing ws till a grd top craft recipes, then sit ws in giran/aden and wait for money to come, and then start working non stop with spoil, spoil mats, recipes of a grd, if its epilogue target dynasty spots.
if u have friends u can take mage+ee , if more mage+ee+bd and so on, farming with mage is fast and nice.
btw imo it donest matter if u dont have time, in low rates its still fun, cause u learn to play your main char, not like in mid rates 1 day and 3rd prof... u will not master class if u dont have random pvp in 40 50 60 70 lvl... only top lvl.... better play for some hours in low rates (ofc not x1... x7-x15 is nice, since final gracia+ have vitality).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm 
Vassal

Ok, one more request..Like I said, one of the most beautiful character to me is Gladiator.. What you all think about it?To me is just awesome, but my problem is that i'm afraid to play with him, it look's very hard, so can anyone advice my, and writes everything you know about gladiator? I will be realy thankfull for those ho will give me this info, so don't be rude and help me, it would be very nice.:))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm 
Marquis

Vovka wrote:
Ok, one more request..Like I said, one of the most beautiful character to me is Gladiator.. What you all think about it?To me is just awesome, but my problem is that i'm afraid to play with him, it look's very hard, so can anyone advice my, and writes everything you know about gladiator? I will be realy thankfull for those ho will give me this info, so don't be rude and help me, it would be very nice.:))

actually glad is one of easiest chars for pvp.... set is ic in old chronicles (iflow rates tallum h), after final dynasty. Best duals ofc s grd best sa ever :) ofc if its h5 better take best duals posbile for more p atk.
glad dont need aq and other shit for crit rate ... cause his skills are diferent from dagger skils. enchant them on power in old chronicles, on atribute till epilogue, after it only duel.
dyes for oly pvp +con+str-dex (+wit-int for c speed and buff in oly).
spam skills like sonic rage and sonic blast, when u close to target high with triple slash, use these 2 skills with energy stones needed ofc. basicaly wins who has more encahnted weapon and better set (if its duelist vs duelist) it was till gracia~ in gracia+ wins who spams skills better and in better way. (u need to traint for this.)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... GquvVfVn3Q watch these videos, he is best private servers duelist (muertelegend) also watch daniel defo, flekso, rivell videos, learn what they use, what they do in some hard parts of pvp or oly, and u will suceed, but remember experienced player is better than newbie wannabie. so train train train.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm 
Vassal

Odin, with all respect THANK YOU..Now I am on the right way, you made me believe that this is not hard , so I will play, play and play till I own.Thanks all for answers, especially Odin.:)

OfflineProfile