Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: moirai or vesper for phoenix knight?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:56 pm 
Vassal

Moirai MW is just better for tanks in general if you want to deal some nice damage. Stun resist is also nice since most warriors and tank classes have annoying stun skills nowadays.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: moirai or vesper for phoenix knight?
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am 
Vagabond

OK i play phoenix knight for some time now and i would like to write some from my personal experiencies.

So Moirai vs Vesper for Phoenix knight. If you could take 2 sets and chose depends on enemy i would take moirai against anyting what has stun and maybe vorpal against healers/supports on oly.
But if you cant i would for oly prefer moirai 100%. Cause some ppl mention that you need speed for oly well, that maybe apply for any tank but not for Phoenix knight. With phoenix knight you probably start any oly match with Angelic icone on so speed it is not rly important. So if you have even averege echant on it what is 12-15 it is for almost 90 seconds. And you have second icone too so speed is not problem. During icone it is very small chance you can get trance or root on you so you dont need those vesper bonuses at all.

Only problems can be good EE/SE/bishop who can stay alive and with mana until your icones are off then maybe those few speed would be nice. But play tank withou bow on oly is sucide so you can win even without +5/7 speed. That is from what i want to add to this discusion...

P.S.: sorry for grammar i am not native eng speaker... Peace. bb

And my personal setup i go on oly with phoinix knight is ....
Dyes:
+4 Dex - 4 Con (need speed and atack speed)
+4 Str - 4 Con (with so much speed need make some damage =)
+4 Wit - 4 Int (sacrifice is magic skill so few casting speed would be nice)

Moirai heavy set (+6 and MW if you can afford it) + sword main weapon with health ( i go for healt cause with dyes and amor bonuses you have very low max healt and could be problem with tough opponts) + Bow Focus + Icarus hammer risk focus and last but very VERY usefull dagger with pvp bonus.

OfflineProfile