Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Pking!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm 
Vagabond

t4rs is completelly right ... titans got so nerfed that they cannot actually do anything after Freya ... actually even in Freya they are still so nerfed ...
i hope GoD will fix this because i remember in IL for example when you see flagged titan approaching you shit in your pants because you know he will fuckin' wipe your ass ... right now you just kill them so easy .. :(
I miss the old chronicles ..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 pm 
Marquis

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:55 pm 
Vagabond

I don't even find the reason to explain my oppinion, because you are sooooo into the game and you know everything about it ... and you play some lame custom servers like this on your signature for example... whoever plays normal servers knows we are simply right .. :)

and yeah dude - close the tab with 9gag, and shove this facepalm all the way up you a*s ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 pm 
Marquis

there is no such word as "oppinion", its opinion so get used to it u fcking moron.

Obviously those of you saying that titan is crap on hi5 have never tryed/played it or they just failed playing on it so .i. to all of you titan haters.

and that server on my sign has nothing to do with the nowadays x10kbrstarwar +1234123oempots (..and so on bullshits) servers so stfu and don't tell me what I'm playing kid.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm 
Elder

imo titans are doing ok, they got nerfed because they were op. although they were slooow but they got rush so after they zealot/frenzy/etc they will stick to your ass and not let it go till one is dead

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm 
Marquis

OffSet wrote:
imo titans are doing ok, they got nerfed because they were op. although they were slooow but they got rush so after they zealot/frenzy/etc they will stick to your ass and not let it go till one is dead

Atleast someone using his brain in this topic. Before you had those crazy damages and now 2 rushes, but less attack so after all you got a piece from everything :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm 
Heir

OffSet wrote:

on full buffs frenzy give around 400-600 P.A. compared to before its nothing dude, all crap skills like rush... cant compencate it, now you reach target but you just cant make dmg. Before you reach target and 2 shoot it anyway rush is not big deal since on zealot ona maybe otb titan is fastest champ in game so nobody can escape.

you are 1 more guy who talk from what you read on other place and you never test it alone. I`m glad to see "enlightment" in this forum full with idiots, normal ppl just dont post so often because they see there is no reason to argue with wooden head proffesors like terr1bl3 for example. You (terr1bl3) have absolutly no clue about titans before or after H5, YOU DONT EVEN GIVE LINK TO VIDEOS.

And ofc when you dont have arguments because you never played this char you start to talk about ppl english :D

i already told you somebody post REAL pictures from titan with/without frenzy on full and not full buffs, go find them and check it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm 
Marquis

t4rd wrote:
OffSet wrote:

on full buffs frenzy give around 400-600 P.A. compared to before its nothing dude, all crap skills like rush... cant compencate it, now you reach target but you just cant make dmg. Before you reach target and 2 shoot it anyway rush is not big deal since on zealot ona maybe otb titan is fastest champ in game so nobody can escape.

you are 1 more guy who talk from what you read on other place and you never test it alone. I`m glad to see "enlightment" in this forum full with idiots, normal ppl just dont post so often because they see there is no reason to argue with wooden head proffesors like terr1bl3 for example. You (terr1bl3) have absolutly no clue about titans before or after H5, YOU DONT EVEN GIVE LINK TO VIDEOS.

And ofc when you dont have arguments because you never played this char you start to talk about ppl english :D

i already told you somebody post REAL pictures from titan with/without frenzy on full and not full buffs, go find them and check it

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:
dude u look smarter when ur not talking

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 pm 
Vagabond

all you get now from frenzy is 600 p.atk. which is nothing ....
and what do people do in the new chronicles? - they just use rush on every god damn single character ... what is the point of destroying the gameplay!?
Archers are completelly useless anymore because everyone can get to close combat with them in a matter of one skill ... back in the time when L2 was L2 you had to be able to figure out a way to hit your opponent with the slow tyrant while he is trying to run - this is where you have to have some brains to figure out that titan has skills for BOW and you can use it ... bang here comes a bit more intelligent gameplay.
In the old chonicles titans delivered immense amount of damage but the point was to get to your opponent, which was why they had immense amount of health - just so they can keep running while the other guy delivers damage from distance.... then people just had to be SMART to play the game ... right now i see more and more and more and more and more and even more idiot kids that play those new chronicles where you don't need to think, you just need to press the buttons for the skills and to be a nolifer to get all the enchants and attributes and skill enchants .... and it all comes to who is nolifer ... and with the R grade ... seriously!? R grade ... what is next? a space suit with ... X grade may be!?

i don't know what is wrong with you new people ... i play lineage from C1 ... do you know that there was a C1 ... !? or it is too lame for you because back in the time you sucked ass in playing lineage 2 (it was not so easy like just pressing the skills button or like now some chars don't even need skills ... ) and what is this hell of a spawn called Kamael ... what is the point of this new race at all!? to add more ease for the new idiots that call themselves gamers?!?

enough from me because this kiddo terr1bl3 (who can't even write "I" and "E") is gonna write a book of haterid about me :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 am 
Elder

t4rd wrote:
OffSet wrote:

on full buffs frenzy give around 400-600 P.A.

lmaoooo!!! please quite that server cause its waste of time!!

i never played it but i have pvped vs them and i see the differences between and idiot titan and a titan with skills. funny part is you are the one talking crap and referring others to be the loltalker. gg.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm 
Heir

sps is always nice :D

OfflineProfile