Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: TH lf advice
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 am 
Vagabond

Hi guys. I have 2 months playing TH now and i love this class. Atm i play in Hi5 HR server and i have a TH with a dagger 300 earth and skills enchanted to duel and focus power enchanted to back dmg + dyes +5 str - 5 con. So i need some advices from any good TH are these skills enchant and dyes ok?? I have heard also that non element dagger + duel skills make more dmg than duel skills + elemented dagger what u think about this.. Is there any trick to increase dagger dmg??? i am waiting your answers. Thx!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: TH lf advice
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 am 
Vassal

2fast wrote:
Hi guys. I have 2 months playing TH now and i love this class. Atm i play in Hi5 HR server and i have a TH with a dagger 300 earth and skills enchanted to duel and focus power enchanted to back dmg + dyes +5 str - 5 con. So i need some advices from any good TH are these skills enchant and dyes ok?? I have heard also that non element dagger + duel skills make more dmg than duel skills + elemented dagger what u think about this.. Is there any trick to increase dagger dmg??? i am waiting your answers. Thx!

where are you playing? ^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am 
Viscount

2fast wrote:

Your skills is enchanted on duel, so attribute doesn't affect it at all. You can do less dmg only with normal hits if your enemy has more than 300 earth def. if not you will get dmg boost. But since mostly l2j servers has dagger skills formulas messed up, you can't know how really it is...
Dyes is everyone play style choice. If you don't have problems with stun these dyes not so bad for TH
Skills enchant on duel is ok. Tricks to increase damage? Hmm... Remove your fokus power at 1x1 fights

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:48 pm 
Vagabond

nick69 wrote:
2fast wrote:

where are you playing? ^^

l2 era of hazard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm 
Vagabond

h4DeS wrote:
2fast wrote:

Your skills is enchanted on duel, so attribute doesn't affect it at all. You can do less dmg only with normal hits if your enemy has more than 300 earth def. if not you will get dmg boost. But since mostly l2j servers has dagger skills formulas messed up, you can't know how really it is...
Dyes is everyone play style choice. If you don't have problems with stun these dyes not so bad for TH
Skills enchant on duel is ok. Tricks to increase damage? Hmm... Remove your fokus power at 1x1 fights

so i should use full elemental dagger or non elemental?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm 
Knight

blablablabla you all ever played a th? its no metter what elemental you got, what enchant route you got... backstab will be in africa backstab aswell.. put max elemental, enchants skills to max(no metter duel or elemental) and rock&roll..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 pm 
Vagabond

ReVeRsE wrote:
blablablabla you all ever played a th? its no metter what elemental you got, what enchant route you got... backstab will be in africa backstab aswell.. put max elemental, enchants skills to max(no metter duel or elemental) and rock&roll..

not rly with elemental skills i make sh1tty dmg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm 
Count

ReVeRsE wrote:

you`re a fuking idiot.

2fast wrote:

Get dagger with cd and max your stabs to +duel route.
For duel route stabs element doesent matter but you might need it for pve on normal hits
About dyes...i play with +2str -2dex +3str -3 con without epics
With epics +5str -5con
Remove focus death vs mele classes cause it decreases front dmg...use crit dmg talisman,if it works properly wherever you play it should boost dmg by about 300-500 dmg depending on the overall dmg you do by stab.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 pm 
Vagabond

oaiazzz wrote:
ReVeRsE wrote:

you`re a fuking idiot.

2fast wrote:

Get dagger with cd and max your stabs to +duel route.
For duel route stabs element doesent matter but you might need it for pve on normal hits
About dyes...i play with +2str -2dex +3str -3 con without epics
With epics +5str -5con
Remove focus death vs mele classes cause it decreases front dmg...use crit dmg talisman,if it works properly wherever you play it should boost dmg by about 300-500 dmg depending on the overall dmg you do by stab.

ty man. actually i am playing with +16 cd dagger 300 earth {PVP}

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm 
Vagabond

what are the best augments for dagger guys?? what passive for mass pvp that has a lot fighters mostly dagger + archers?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 am 
Baron

2fast wrote:
what are the best augments for dagger guys?? what passive for mass pvp that has a lot fighters mostly dagger + archers?

Active evasion, passive refresh or passive duel might (if freya).

AlanTheAwesome - L2WS - Rankar x5 - 7x Destroyer - ON

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 am 
Vagabond

AlanTheGreat wrote:
2fast wrote:

it's hi5 and i don't get the point of passive refresh in hr server with full buffer .. i was thinking of passive pdef or patk

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 am 
Baron

2fast wrote:
AlanTheGreat wrote:
2fast wrote:

it's hi5 and i don't get the point of passive refresh in hr server with full buffer .. i was thinking of passive pdef or patk

so it's a loll2j bugland where augments prolly don't work anyway, at least not the way they should.
the point of refresh is that all ur skills will get reused faster, so faster backstab and all that. but in ur server prolly doesn't work.

and btw, u can't have fullbuff in oly so u'll need it anyway, in case it works.

passive pdef or patk are jokes, very low stats and it's not worth it. go for skills.

AlanTheAwesome - L2WS - Rankar x5 - 7x Destroyer - ON

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 am 
Vagabond

man passive pdef adds 500 pdef i don't think it is that bad and all augments are working but i think refresh passive isn't needed in full buffs server with rb jews.. i have 1 refresh for oly active so i am asking for passive

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:22 am 
Marquis

2fast wrote:
man passive pdef adds 500 pdef i don't think it is that bad and all augments are working but i think refresh passive isn't needed in full buffs server with rb jews.. i have 1 refresh for oly active so i am asking for passive

quit your server

OfflineProfile