Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Secrets of St
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm 
Vassal

Hi guys,

I'm playin on HR serv with lvl 7 attr lvl and all you need (gc,gc, top ls 84...). (epoilogue serv)(buffs amount is high)

Now a guy came to serv, I rly don't like him :wink:, he came there and told me he will beat me up in every class he choosed first class: Shilien Templar. (everyone chooses 2 classes and a neural player chooses the 5th if there will be a 2:2.

I played sometimes a Tank but at this time there was a PK. So I need your help to win this fight.

What is special about this class, what I rly have to look for?

Best buffs, right aug., when I choose sword and when I choose my bow (he always palys with bow)

when UD or what skill have to be ench, when doin that or that skill...

About the class St i played 2 times on a HR there was 2 guys who killed everything with that class and me I can't kill as good as him, so I changed to PK and started to learn the basics. But I wanna have the whole Informations about that thing.

Don't think I don't know anything about l2, tankers or ...., I think its best to ask many ppl who know sth about l2, so I ask here give me a good,nice answer pls, don't write sh1t things then I'll ask somewhere else

Edit: So for better understandin: We both a a bet ( who will win more fights) every chooses one class (he choosed sk) so I do same class, then we fight against each other the winner gets one point. Then its my turn, so I choose the class I play well, then he does same lcass (everyone has 3 days for preparin). then we fight again and the winner gets again a point. I In the end there will eb 4 fights, but if everyone of us has 2 points, we search a new guy who tells us the last classs so the class to make for the final battle. I hope you understand now what I have to look to beat his Sk or all other clasases, just tell me al tipps/tricks/secrets of an Sk
GreetzZ and ty

Last edited by (?-->Defense<--?) on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Secrets of St
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm 
Heir

sry but i dont understand your question ,you wanna beat Shillent Templar ? :roll: :roll: put Holy attribute on your set buff with all resistance + song which give resistance SOng of Elemental Dance of aligment and etc :) put Passive : P .atak or P .def on wep :) enchant ur skills :P if u play vs him on olympiad dont use berserker :-) if he turn on UD kill him with bow(passive p atak,fire attribute) :) thats on my mind atm xD :D :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm 
Duke

Eh...your english is kinda bad so my advice 4 you is to pm me with the server name so i can join there and show you some tactics.I'll try to answer to all your questions. ;)
And please tell us what is your class so we can give you the right advices.

Fortitude wrote:
sry but i dont understand your question ,you wanna beat Shillent Templar ? :roll: :roll: put Holy attribute on your set buff with all resistance + song which give resistance SOng of Elemental Dance of aligment and etc :) put Passive : P .atak or P .def on wep :) enchant ur skills :P if u play vs him on olympiad dont use berserker :-) if he turn on UD kill him with bow(passive p atak,fire attribute) :) thats on my mind atm xD :D :twisted:

Maaaaaan wtf?! Never seen such a fail tactic/advice lolololol.
Only retarded ST's use holy attribute on theyre weps! Mostly they use wind coz of PoS/SoS (Pain of Shillien and Spirrit of Shillien) which gives wind attribute.... so using holy on a SK is the most retarded think I've ever heard! And also putting FIRE on a BOW is also fucking retarded! ALWAYs and I mean ALWAYS put WATER or HOLY ....Fire is most common( Yeah yeah I know there aren't most common and uncommon but hey? isnt it most used?!) So I am 100% sure that there wont be even 1 player without fire resist...If there is, I would tell him in the face that he is retard...
And killing a tank in UD with a BOW isnt a goot idea tbh. Why?Coz
1st of all the tank is going to have mainly ~5k pdef with full enchanted set +16 or even more!
2nd he has deflect arrow skill which decrease the damage received from a bow by 40% and from crossbow by 24%(i think it was 24 xD ) !
and 3rd with UD and Deflect Arrow activated the damage given to him will be like...hmm let me gues, 50? 100 per crit? wow thats damn much ! You gona kill him with 50-100 damage! OOMG OMG SO COOL!
Dreamland ftw...

@Defence And please share the sv and your class :O

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:59 pm 
Viscount

I think he meant that he and the other guy are going to do ST vs ST, so he want tips how to beat him

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 pm 
Duke

XD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm 
Vassal

yeah vortx yyou are right, for a st 1 vs 1 i need advices, but basicly i need all hints/tricks about sk not only to beat a sk, i wanna beat most classes.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 pm 
Marquis

kisi wrote:
Eh...your english is kinda bad so my advice 4 you is to pm me with the server name so i can join there and show you some tactics.I'll try to answer to all your questions. ;)
And please tell us what is your class so we can give you the right advices.

Fortitude wrote:

Maaaaaan wtf?! Never seen such a fail tactic/advice lolololol.
Only retarded ST's use holy attribute on theyre weps! Mostly they use wind coz of PoS/SoS (Pain of Shillien and Spirrit of Shillien) which gives wind attribute.... so using holy on a SK is the most retarded think I've ever heard! And also putting FIRE on a BOW is also fucking retarded! ALWAYs and I mean ALWAYS put WATER or HOLY ....Fire is most common( Yeah yeah I know there aren't most common and uncommon but hey? isnt it most used?!) So I am 100% sure that there wont be even 1 player without fire resist...If there is, I would tell him in the face that he is retard...
And killing a tank in UD with a BOW isnt a goot idea tbh. Why?Coz
1st of all the tank is going to have mainly ~5k pdef with full enchanted set +16 or even more!
2nd he has deflect arrow skill which decrease the damage received from a bow by 40% and from crossbow by 24%(i think it was 24 xD ) !
and 3rd with UD and Deflect Arrow activated the damage given to him will be like...hmm let me gues, 50? 100 per crit? wow thats damn much ! You gona kill him with 50-100 damage! OOMG OMG SO COOL!
Dreamland ftw...

@Defence And please share the sv and your class :O

+32532676
Other bad thing about bow: waste of mana

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:00 pm 
Duke

oh ya and passive p atk is not good in pvp

imo increase PvP P.Atk aug is best in this situation

btw troyan :D hes playing on HR server and mana wont be a problem cuz of mp potions...ofc if its oldschool style pvp server like rf it rly would be prob but since his sv has mp pots mana is not a problem

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:13 pm 
Heir

hey (?>>Defense<<?) you play l2 etiopya ? or other :roll: :roll:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 pm 
Heir

Quote:
Only retarded ST's use holy attribute on theyre weps

Oooopsss my mistake xD wind or dark :] :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 pm 
Duke

Still..why holy defence on armor against a sk lol? :o
It's better to use wind since u get boost of wind p atk by pos/sos

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm 
Vassal

xD, I lost my serv(shut down or sth) then I watched for new serv etopiy patch I downloaded, so will be next serv i gonna play but atm no im not playin there

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 pm 
Duke

just tell me a correct server where I can teach you something...
Oh...Log on RaidFight x1000 and lets roll there... I have nothing to do anyway

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm 
Heir

i have acc in RF x4 79 :) with S grade but i stop the server and give the acc to my fr
:) :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:52 pm 
Duke

I ment the high rate...

OfflineProfile