Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Shillien Templar config.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 pm 
Elder

ok pro butkiss

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm 
Forum Troll

salna wrote:
Not building theories. I just think that newbie sk go2use health wep over focus when it comes to raiding + specialy when there aren't guud buffs and decent healer.... It's not that hell off a diffrence but, destros,mages or w/e u choose makes the dmg, anyway :)

bringing mages to discussion=fail anyway
dare to insult me or any other forum member 1 more time and ill punish u
admit that ur wrong
+health weapon wont help u AT ALL if btb fails
ur either gona activate ud and stay a bit more till u get btb(omg what a lolpiece of cake is ur healer if he cant manage to use 1 skill each 15 seconds or what a nabot u r if u cant set a macro for btb)
stop increasing ur e-penis by flaming once ur lolarguements have failed

@guzeris:thats possible for stacked destros like the 1 u posted b4
u are gona do raids b4 u get all the hax stuff the destroyers that 1-hit raids have

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
salna wrote:
Not building theories. I just think that newbie sk go2use health wep over focus when it comes to raiding + specialy when there aren't guud buffs and decent healer.... It's not that hell off a diffrence but, destros,mages or w/e u choose makes the dmg, anyway :)

bringing mages to discussion=fail anyway
dare to insult me or any other forum member 1 more time and ill punish u
admit that ur wrong
+health weapon wont help u AT ALL if btb fails
ur either gona activate ud and stay a bit more till u get btb(omg what a lolpiece of cake is ur healer if he cant manage to use 1 skill each 15 seconds or what a nabot u r if u cant set a macro for btb)
stop increasing ur e-penis by flaming once ur lolarguements have failed

@guzeris:thats possible for stacked destros like the 1 u posted b4
u are gona do raids b4 u get all the hax stuff the destroyers that 1-hit raids have

1. Ever heard of camparision? Well if not sugguest you to do some homework oncr after while :D
2. Where the fuck did i insultet any1? Wanna ban me - do it, i'll just change ip :D
3. Your arguments failed, cuz theee is no real ones. You drag my words out of the context and make ur own conclusiotns - then u call them my arguments - wich they are not.
4 How do you dare talkin about my epenis, if you weren't so ego you would allready stoped this gotdamn flaming. Dunno mby it makes you feel better, but man that's annoyingly st00pid!

Mby let's have a deal? Say u don't comment my posts and i do the same with yrs? U will find other ppl to flame @ don't be scared. U are skilled :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm 
Forum Troll

ur language will lead u nowhere
i told u once already
educate urself then post
ur post doesnt contain any counter arguement to the facts i pointed
ur theories got criticized by other members too(just like ur theorie about s>s80 for a healer)
face the facts and start learning

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am 
Elder

okey :)

hey we could make some challange just for fun :)
U choose random highrate server - we both setup 1 se and 1 warrior, then olystyle 1on1 :)
Watcha say bout that? You could teach me something and prove to me that i was wrong, there will be only winers :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 am 
Forum Troll

i saw random high rate and didnt read the rest
sorry

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 am 
Elder

Scared? :D If the server is fckd up we both will get the same advantage/loss

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 am 
Marquis

u fail hard whit each post , as i said bifore when u offered me a hight rate (i didint read any more)
u fail.

who the fck will it prove? that unbalanced , bugged formulas, java server whit 85 lvls debuffs +0 land ect?

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 pm 
Elder

gtfo guzz, never asked you for high rate or whatever you're trying to spell. Dun wanna read yr kiddo replys, since i'm not asking for them and since they all are fail posts, wich u write to kiss more ass and pump ur epenis

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm 
Forum Troll

guzeris said the truth
random high rate java servers setup on l2j nightlies by 16 yo children on their home PC is not a place to test and even more to prove something:)
challenging on a random l2j pvp sv is the worst choice u could make+shows how u do things:)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm 
Marquis

salna wrote:
gtfo guzz, never asked you for high rate or whatever you're trying to spell. Dun wanna read yr kiddo replys, since i'm not asking for them and since they all are fail posts, wich u write to kiss more ass and pump ur epenis

yes u said, and irony is that ur a 15-18 year old kid and call me a kid :) sad but true failer, and i dont kiss gs ass he have baned me for like 5423242 times

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 pm 
Elder

Ok you prefer forum flameing, i understand... Matter of fact inferno isn't so much fckd up, or russian high rates...they aren't exellent, butur middle rate ru isnt too :) so i assume ur aaafraid :)

@ guzeris:

U didn't answered my last q :)

Im 18, if that makes diff to yo.And THE IRONY is that it's so fxin easy to provoke forum troll-videogame addicts to flame like y did...
Guzeris ur the one with 1k posts saying how pmfun members are kidds and you are big papa :D Ur the one who posts this shits and ur the one who cares about them...ive made my own conclusions

Matter of fact, u play retail aren't you? Wtb few screens/fraps wit pro guzeris :D Else stfu about l2j, like we all don't know that it sux

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm 
Marquis

salna wrote:
Ok you prefer forum flameing, i understand... Matter of fact inferno isn't so much fckd up, or russian high rates...they aren't exellent, butur middle rate ru isnt too :) so i assume ur aaafraid :)

@ guzeris:

Im 18, if that makes diff to yo.And THE IRONY is that it's so fxin easy to provoke forum troll-videogame addicts to flame like y did...
Guzeris ur the one with 1k posts saying how pmfun members are kidds and you are big papa :D Ur the one who posts this shits and ur the one who cares about them...ive made my own conclusions

Matter of fact, u play retail aren't you? Wtb few screens/fraps wit pro guzeris :D Else stfu about l2j, like we all don't know that it sux

rofl tard who cares if i have 1k post maiby coz im old member, and there is alot ppl whit more post and joined latter then i did.
and u are 18 year old kid and call me a kid? smell the irony?

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm 
Elder

guzeris wrote:
salna wrote:

@ guzeris:

rofl tard who cares if i have 1k post maiby coz im old member, and there is alot ppl whit more post and joined latter then i did.

Omg guzeris learn english and the we talk

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm 
Marquis

salna wrote:
guzeris wrote:
salna wrote:

@ guzeris:

Omg guzeris learn english and the we talk

learn lithuanian or russian and we can talk?

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next