Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 pm 
Forum Troll

well bishop +augument shadow flare or smth like that:
trance+hit+trance+hit=i think the bishop winz:)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 pm 
Marquis

if the server has mana pots, the bishop has only to get hydro/hurri/prominence from augument to get immortal. and with immortal I mean immortal.
LOL

It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 pm 
Forum Troll

yes..i had that kind of bish.. the serv was too boooo0ring...i was using trance and spamming heals all the time and pwnin..btw i saw augument empower lvl 10.. it pwned our asses:(

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:30 pm 
Heir

What I really hate about this game is that there are imbalanced characters.Now what I mean is that a way this game should work is that any character must be able to kill any other character.Obviously in l2 this is not the case.Ofc I am talking about a pvp with similiar skills,equips and etc.I remember when I was younger and a game like l2 was ...well a dream and we played diablo II.Well there u can any of the other characters purely by skill(again same equip,lvl)Try killing sh\necro with sorc for example..silence and its all over,now a good skill for sorc would be a similiar to cancel skill which removes debuffs such as silence ..many examples exist so ..like how berzerker and actually all kamael classes can easily pwn mages (not that I dont love it :)).And its really annoying how fast NC soft starting throwing out new chronicles.I remember playing c4,then out of a sudden c5,then after a few months interlude,and kamael\hellbound\gracia were wtf after one an other so fast.and so on and so on ......

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm 
Heir

The-WishmasteR wrote:
What I really hate about this game is that there are imbalanced characters.Now what I mean is that a way this game should work is that any character must be able to kill any other character.Obviously in l2 this is not the case.Ofc I am talking about a pvp with similiar skills,equips and etc.I remember when I was younger and a game like l2 was ...well a dream and we played diablo II.Well there u can any of the other characters purely by skill(again same equip,lvl)Try killing sh\necro with sorc for example..silence and its all over,now a good skill for sorc would be a similiar to cancel skill which removes debuffs such as silence ..many examples exist so ..like how berzerker and actually all kamael classes can easily pwn mages (not that I dont love it :)).And its really annoying how fast NC soft starting throwing out new chronicles.I remember playing c4,then out of a sudden c5,then after a few months interlude,and kamael\hellbound\gracia were wtf after one an other so fast.and so on and so on ......

+1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm 
Marquis

The-WishmasteR wrote:

Thats why ive stopped playing L2 ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 pm 
Vagabond

Titan powa
http://www.youtube.com/v/DYXIjxuXfyM

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:23 am 
Marquis

Eva's Saint, Berserker, Paladin, 79 lvl + GH

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm 
Marquis

ok i was bored 2 days ago so i downloaded some lolhr server and every1 is bishop with imba augments that sox rly hard all spamin trance and heal

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 pm 
Marquis

frock wrote:
The-WishmasteR wrote:

+1

C5/IL were the best chronicles ever c5 prolly most balanced imo mages werent so overpowered fighter classed got a nice boost etc also so many new places then came IL with augmentation which again ( imo ) seemed great

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm 
Elder

Sekkurel wrote:
C5/IL were the best chronicles ever c5 prolly most balanced imo mages werent so overpowered fighter classed got a nice boost etc also so many new places then came IL with augmentation which again ( imo ) seemed great

.... yeah, at first it seemed great to bind a good weapon to the character, to be able to bring it for pk-ing safely... and then came those annoying item skills - they ruined the balance amongst classes, they received skills of each other, and u know the rest. :(

BTW.. maybe offtopic, but can inquisitor be used in oly? Cos its a transform skill thats basically not working there, but.. final form works and its the same category isnt it? :S

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 pm 
Marquis

RAFAR wrote:
Sekkurel wrote:

.... yeah, at first it seemed great to bind a good weapon to the character, to be able to bring it for pk-ing safely... and then came those annoying item skills - they ruined the balance amongst classes, they received skills of each other, and u know the rest. :(

BTW.. maybe offtopic, but can inquisitor be used in oly? Cos its a transform skill thats basically not working there, but.. final form works and its the same category isnt it? :S

wassant there a bug with the th/aw/pw on c5? couse his lethals worked on rbs or smth like that? but yeah the augmentations realy fucked up eferything

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:10 pm 
Marquis

Motorhead wrote:
RAFAR wrote:
Sekkurel wrote:

wassant there a bug with the th/aw/pw on c5? couse his lethals worked on rbs or smth like that? but yeah the augmentations realy fucked up eferything

well, yes augment rly fuckd up the game
but its interesting imo:D
at least for me

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:54 pm 
Marquis

Motorhead wrote:
RAFAR wrote:
Sekkurel wrote:

honestly im tired of people whining the augs fucked up everything
come on get real
the buffs arent so uber they are practicly a lvl1 buff or 1,5 of the actuall buff
skills like silence anchor etc have shitty land rate
the chance augs are probably the most annoying but there like skills they have A CHANCE to land
also to get these skills you need a,lot of luck and top ls
and on any low rate they cost a lot of money
not to mention that you can get kiss of eva as buff from a top ls that cost you all your cash
if you quit l2 because a guy pwned you in oly with aug skill then QQ on you

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm 
Marquis

Sekkurel wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
RAFAR wrote:
Sekkurel wrote:

honestly im tired of people whining the augs fucked up everything
come on get real
the buffs arent so uber they are practicly a lvl1 buff or 1,5 of the actuall buff
skills like silence anchor etc have shitty land rate
the chance augs are probably the most annoying but there like skills they have A CHANCE to land
also to get these skills you need a,lot of luck and top ls
and on any low rate they cost a lot of money
not to mention that you can get kiss of eva as buff from a top ls that cost you all your cash
if you quit l2 because a guy pwned you in oly with aug skill then QQ on you

1st there realy is small chance to get good skills and a big chance to get crappy skills like from top ls 80 i got Passive increase weight limit by 2 :D
2nd i would nevah quit l2 couse some dood pwnd me in oly with his aug :D its jsut a game :P

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next