Moonlight Sentinel 9%  9%  [ 10 ]
Shillien Templar 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Dominator 12%  12%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 111
 Post subject: The best class in Interlude? explain about / give opinion
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 pm 
Vagabond

The best class for mass pvp / siege

The best class for war or pvp ( no many people )

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:26 pm 
Viscount

for mass pvp, the best is overlord for me
he can debuff oponents and burn hp/mp
with a combo paladin/bishop, overlord, u can manage to debuff 1 or 2 party in few seconds, add an archer or a nuker to kill them all once debuffed

how to manage ? heal the ol until he is near ennemies then put celestial shield and let him debuff
tank manage to keep aggro on him with hate aura, nuker/archer finish them :)
already saw this maner to kill and a group of 5 players was ganking 2-3 parties at same time in ToI
very impresive

Solo pvp are necromancers and shillen knights
shillen knight can solo 2 or 3 oppponents due to his good pdef, great shield def and nuke skills
if lightning strike land, all is finished.
Cubic debuff poisonning and drain helps a lot and don't need to be managed.
Necromancers ae good due to their transfer pain and ubber summon.
anchor and silence are the keys for this class
it's also the nuker class who consume the less mp for a skill (death spike wich consume half less mp than same skill of other classes)

those 2 classes can manage 2-3 opponents at same time.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:32 pm 
Vassal

For siege the best is HE i think
It can hit enemies from long distance non stop ... run a little forward hit hit hit and go little back to get some heal from the healers on his back...

And for war/ pvp i vote for Spellsinger
Cancel the enemy and then fast nuke him to dead
I never tried Spellsinger but i died many times meeting them in pvp...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:39 pm 
Vagabond

Depends on how u prefer to play.If u like to tank it is SK for me.If you like to heal - bishop.If u like to kill than use Necro,SH,SpS,OL,HE,SR or GS.

Nobody cant tell you best class.Everybody play diferent style.One like Moonlight Sentinel,another Ghost Sentinel.They look like to be pretty much the same,but they have big diferences.You have to find the best for you.For me is is class with very much DPS.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 am 
Vagabond

OMG. He ask about interlude.. Well. LOOK people?
OL great in Interlude??? When u cast all debuffs u have mana to use drain 3 TIMES!! In C6 mana consumption on OL was increased doubly. So OL in C4 is good to 1 v 1 but solo in C6 is impossible. For mass pvp ok but only CP Battery and some debuffs. No more.

Necro in C6 SUXXXXXX. This overpowered class from C4 is really sux in C5/6. See why? Read some changes.

HE is great in Interlude. He is really boosted (like all archers) Now mages will be run away from all archers. SR with +40% attack speed. HE + 200 range attack. PR with MOOOORE DMG. Now Archers rulez.

So if u wanna nice char to pvp/mass pvp/siege or war . take HE or SR. Good luck.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:30 am 
Vagabond

hmmmm most important are good healers and overlords. for damage its mages, archers. close combat fighters are not very useful in mass pvp ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:06 pm 
Viscount

Well i`m playing OL for dunno how long now and frankly i kill archers not with debuffs but only with drains :) . They never get more than my CP-down. My drains range is as the archers arrows so i dont know what OL u pvp-ed with but :) ...

1. sould guard - 1300 - 1400 p.def on self buffs
2. steal essence - untill the guy dies
3. no cp restore , no debuff :) only drain

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 am 
Elder

as about archers i dont think that hawkeye is the best because: he has biger ranger more crits and more p.attack but he is immobilised when in snipe:S
Sr:hisrange is decreased but his atck power and atck.speed increased
GS:his atck.speed is decreased :S
so i think that in NORMAL server best in pvp is SK BD D.A. and destroyer

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: sacramento
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:18 am 
Vagabond

нимади лалиби
кепите лобате
пибисе дикити

Last edited by sheeprider on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 am 
Viscount

Make a spellsinger and have fun in mass pvp,just cast a frost bolt from range(slow effect) on archers or mages and if you have time hydro blast/vortex them once....then go back and enjoy the show :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Overlord AND GLADI
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am 
Vagabond

I start in Intelude at the beggining Gladi!!!!HE CAN DEFEAT EVERYONE!
With the correct dyes and the correct weapons and armor and jweles i think noone can kill him easy!!!!I do think someone has an different oppinion

Also a friend of mine has started an Overlord.I have to say that he is the most diggicult char to lvl up!!!His skill use lot of mp such as steal essence(a skill) use 122 mp in the big lvls!!!!But in Olymbiad has full buffs!!!I have to warn you that over after 62-64lvl go for exp olny with party!!!!!!AND I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:01 pm 
Viscount

Gladi received a big boost in interlude and are now "real DD" btw every class can beat every class, it depends how u play it and wich confguration u've put on your char.

of course, dd classes have more chance to kill their ennemies but if u are unlucky u can be killed even by a warsmith or a bishop ! i've killed a gladi 70 (i'm 72 bishop) in pvp cause all my trance was working and passed during his skill casting and i had dual sls+10 with augment who heal me with 600hp when i'm hit :)
i've mana burned him, tranced him alots and then root, celestial shield and hit him as hard as i can

in another pvp with same gladi and same equipment, he 3 shots me with his ubber skills

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:21 pm 
Vagabond

Dominator is he best char for pvp/mass pvp in c6 but only in high rated servers with mana potions.in c6 he gains vitories of paagrio witch increase ur casting speed more than any other profechy/cov and he has arcane power too.So his low casting spd. and m.atk(victories of paagrio increase m atk hp and many other statstics too)wont be a problem anymore.And he has too muc hp and cp for a mage very good debuffs and restore cp.He also has soul guard witch makes impossible that a Dominator is killed by a warrior.But in a low rated server with no mana pots u will have to buy a blunt and not a staff to xp normal and if u do 1 time all the buffs u have no more mana for not even 2 drains.Also his drain i c6 costs 30% more mp that makes the mp cost about 175~190mp per drain.So in a low rate server he can play only the role of a buffer/debuffer and cp healer;he will NEVER manage to hit someone because of his HIGH mp consuption of hi skills....GLadi is very good in c6 but he still too slow for a dd.....I think verry good classes for Olympiads are summoners.They have good heals AND buffs for their pets,they have transfar pain and in third class warrior/mage bane witch are usefull when they cancel the already few buffs that players have in olympiads.Tell me ur opinions.(I think i wrote much for today and i am like.... :shock: !!!)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:48 pm 
Count

for sieges,the best is the warsmith coz of his summons :D
and a good party is needed for any siege/mass pvp of course.you can't kill them all just by yourself.you need healers,buffers,debuffers and people to do damage (the best are the nukers and then archers,daggers etc) and an overlord is needed of course for cp restore

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:10 pm 
Viscount

Its all up to a personal taste,all classes have good and bad things the point is what do you want? hard to kill and slow? a glass cannon with extreme damage per second and easy to kill? a support class fighting to keep alive you friends?...anyway for sieges and gang wars archers seem to rule,

OfflineProfile