Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:22 pm 
Marquis

atlant448 wrote:
i already said that the gladi is better ... but the lion heart cooldown is long and a war/siege,... lasts more than a min what u think ?

on siege i wouldnt use war frenzy or ripostate in fact. Siege is long. Gladiator need mana for his skills - they are more important. I prefer to die because of the stun, but to keep my mana for skills

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm 
Duke

Breal wrote:
atlant448 wrote:
i already said that the gladi is better ... but the lion heart cooldown is long and a war/siege,... lasts more than a min what u think ?

on siege i wouldnt use war frenzy or ripostate in fact. Siege is long. Gladiator need mana for his skills - they are more important. I prefer to die because of the stun, but to keep my mana for skills
so ... was it so dificult to agree that i have always right ? ... atlant have always right

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
Marquis

BeAGentleman wrote:
YOu are to dumb to even admit you are stupid.
Why ?
Because you like a lot of the stupid people arround think that war frenzy sucks. Man let me explain to you a simple thing. A siege involves a lot of players [ if you are not playing on a 100 people server ] and you don`t have to be Hercules and kill all the defenders/atackers. War frenzy doesn`t deplets your mana in 30 second like you think.
You don`t need to acticvate war frenzy from the first second you step in the combat zone, My GOd keep your mana you dumb ass. Yes you need mana for skils but you don`t have to save that mana for to long. If 2 nukers target you at the same time after 2-3 nukes form both you are dead and by by stupid.
Riposte is good to use only at close combat near fighters.

Let me not remind you that at a good siege you have to organize and draw all people to same location to atack not to do a 3 people atack.

@breal even with your war frenzy . mj heavy , resist shok, and super COn you can get stuned :) I have a titan with 55 CON and i still get stuned from time to time.

There are different situations. I am the person who chose when to use his skills. Every player has different tactic. The chance to be stunned with lion heart, ripostate, war frenzy, mj heavy and supper CON is minimal.

and i dont think war frenzy will deplet my mana. IF i need war frenzy i will turn it on.

OfflineProfile