Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Dwarf FortuneSeeker
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am 
Vassal

Herlitz wrote:
Are you sure you can't pick a better class-specific sub skill? I always thought the Master Ability skills are a newbie trap and nobody really picks them :D

But anyway if you really want it, I'd probably go for the Crit for the spear, these 30 points should be legible

as i thought there were two level up skill and one (which is master skill) + sub skill
or just one of both (am i wrong)
critical rate (spear is slow but power) sometimes i died because there is no critical hit if it
with buff my critical rate is 210 (low)
with three sub-classes it would be 300 (good)
if i understand something fault ,correct me
thanks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 pm 
Duke

Amr wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Are you sure you can't pick a better class-specific sub skill? I always thought the Master Ability skills are a newbie trap and nobody really picks them :D

But anyway if you really want it, I'd probably go for the Crit for the spear, these 30 points should be legible

as i thought there were two level up skill and one (which is master skill) + sub skill
or just one of both (am i wrong)
critical rate (spear is slow but power) sometimes i died because there is no critical hit if it
with buff my critical rate is 210 (low)
with three sub-classes it would be 300 (good)
if i understand something fault ,correct me
thanks

I think you're confusing it with Emergent Ability skills. You can take 2x Emergent skills (the weaker ones, +22 p.atk for example) and 1x Class-Specific Skill (e.g. Counter-Haste) or one Master Skill (the stronger one as you mentioned, e.g. +49 p.atk). Also I'm not sure if the Master Skill critical can be even stacked... Read more here: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification :)

• 65 level on your subclass - a Emergent skill certificate
  • 70 level on your subclass - another Emergent skill certificate
  • 75 level on your subclass - you have a choice between a Class-Specific or a Master skill certificate
  • 80 level on your subclass - a Divine Transformation certificate

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:08 am 
Vassal

thanks
All sub skills are seconds
the activation of my skills take time (element protect ....)
1% chance for Counter Haste :? :?
may i go to light armor (with evasion sub-class)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:59 pm 
Duke

Amr wrote:
thanks
All sub skills are seconds
the activation of my skills take time (element protect ....)
1% chance for Counter Haste :? :?
may i go to light armor (with evasion sub-class)

Have no worries about these trigger skills activating when you're doing trains of mobs, it will be like always on :wink:

About light armor... Not a huge fan of light armor for doing trains unless you have a full buff, heavy armor is more reliable in most cases. Not sure what you meant with 'evasion subclass' though? :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:25 am 
Vassal

I meant Boost Evasion
thanks i went for heavy one
*_* i lost a lot to improve it ,next time i 'll buy improved directly

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 am 
Duke

Amr wrote:
I meant Boost Evasion
thanks i went for heavy one
*_* i lost a lot to improve it ,next time i 'll buy improved directly

Oh I didn't know you actually put some effort in it already :P You could try it, I mean back on C4 I remember one warlord training ~75 mobs in Saint's Necropopis with Saint Spear and Zubei Light, but it worked mostly because he had fullbuff including Song of Water, PoWi (another +4 eva) and obviously all songs/dances and even cat buff for critics.

If you went all the way through with the evasion it potentially could work, maybe even better than heavy, but I can't guarantee you that some of the 80+ mobs won't have some insane Accuracy since that's not something I'd have a knowledge of... Heavy Armor is simply a safe bet :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:00 pm 
Vassal

thanks
for now heavy one is more safe
Four more questions:- :)
- will i need elements on armor? (not for pvp) if needed to what limit
- Recipes ,Do you have site of each recipe (s80 - s84)?
- There is any skill should i improve to +30 ? (ex. in heavy armor should i improve +p def way or +10% recovery bonus)most of skills +15.
- Is Counter Barrier effective for heavy armor?
*Now my spear +8 300 holy - armor 3 pieces +6 elegia (heavy)
*I hate drakos monsters i played until lucky pig appeared feed it a lot until dropped sreum s grade that can make a masterwork S item from dimensional merchant lol (is there a s84 one?)
maestro ishuma has a vesper dual dagger(masterwork) +att speed than normal (i think it would be better than mamba edge dual dagger although difference in power(daggers relay on critcal but it has speed) :twisted: also with Vesper Shaper (with special abitiy +critical damage would do fine)
*I don't know but i noticed that the drop of monsters is better when the attack ends by a killing hit
(dead hit) with a skill or just luck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 am 
Vassal

did i post this topic in a wrong place (really asking)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:18 am 
Duke

Amr wrote:
thanks
for now heavy one is more safe
Four more questions:- :)
- will i need elements on armor? (not for pvp) if needed to what limit
- Recipes ,Do you have site of each recipe (s80 - s84)?
- There is any skill should i improve to +30 ? (ex. in heavy armor should i improve +p def way or +10% recovery bonus)most of skills +15.
- Is Counter Barrier effective for heavy armor?
*Now my spear +8 300 holy - armor 3 pieces +6 elegia (heavy)
*I hate drakos monsters i played until lucky pig appeared feed it a lot until dropped sreum s grade that can make a masterwork S item from dimensional merchant lol (is there a s84 one?)
maestro ishuma has a vesper dual dagger(masterwork) +att speed than normal (i think it would be better than mamba edge dual dagger although difference in power(daggers relay on critcal but it has speed) :twisted: also with Vesper Shaper (with special abitiy +critical damage would do fine)
*I don't know but i noticed that the drop of monsters is better when the attack ends by a killing hit
(dead hit) with a skill or just luck.

• Element for armor - as far as I know most mobs don't use any elements for basic attacks so it's mostly for PvP
  • Recipes - PMfun database will do :wink: For example Vesper Boots: http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/15804/rec ... boots.html
  • Skill enchant - enchanting heavy mastery is a waste of GCs, on +30 power it gives you roughly 20 p.def which is nothing. I'd rather go for the HP regen but that doesn't help too much in training either, so I'd keep it for one of the last skills to enchant. Tbh I haven't played spoil for quite a bit but for training mobs I'd totally enchant Spoil Festival on Power which reduces enemy Atk.Speed. - it cuts 33% of mobs atk.spd so it allows you to take much more mobs without dying :) Otherwise I'd also go for Polearm Accuracy (+power), Whirlwind (+power) or Polearm Mastery (if your server allows it, the route for +more mobs targeting)
  • Counter Barrier for heavy armor - well the chance is the same as for any armor, it doesn't depend on damage ammount, it simply triggers with any hit
  • Lucky pig - if you mean Neolithic Crystals, the S-grade one is unfortunately only for the S-grade items, meaning Arcana Mace, Draconic Bow etc. For Vesper items you'd need S84 crystal but I don't think it's available for players. What you've probably seen at Ishuma is a sort of 'unsealing' masterwork items which you'd have to craft :P
  • Better drop - I think it's luck but maybe you're up to something :wink: If anything, hitting with skill gives you more XP so there's that at least :D

Amr wrote:
did i post this topic in a wrong place (really asking)

Now I noticed it's in quests, but whatever, no harm done really :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am 
Vassal

Thanks Herlitz
- I end my first sub-class (Counter Spirit) it is good in my mind, it take a little time to activate yes in one train no to the other so with 3% chance to activate i think (Counter Spirit) wouldn't be good with 1% chance.
* Skill enchant: i went for + targets (i believe it would improve the spear angle) .
also accuracy or mana (it doesn't use that much so i will go for +accuracy)
- For Spoil Festival i went for - att speed it is pretty good (i made the blood one also good but as you said att speed means more blood for me)
- HP regen i went for it (there are two other skills with hP regen bonus so i think it would work)
* Crafting masterpiece (has 1% chance lol) would be hard but i 'll try(actually master piece for light vesper armor is very good. I found player with heavy one, i tried to know from him just about the real chance (time) to craft a masterpiece he refused :x ) .
- I 'ii start the war for items and recipes after finishing the armor or just buy them from other players :) .
* For the topic, I asked because of future topics (few questions about Ghost Sentinel :D i saw the currently but need more)
Thanks again

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:35 am 
Vassal

Also poison or bleeding .
Hold ,sleep or mental attacks .
There is a way to know this ratio for a player? (number for hold resistance)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:06 am 
Duke

Amr wrote:
Thanks Herlitz
- I end my first sub-class (Counter Spirit) it is good in my mind, it take a little time to activate yes in one train no to the other so with 3% chance to activate i think (Counter Spirit) wouldn't be good with 1% chance.
* Skill enchant: i went for + targets (i believe it would improve the spear angle) .
also accuracy or mana (it doesn't use that much so i will go for +accuracy)
- For Spoil Festival i went for - att speed it is pretty good (i made the blood one also good but as you said att speed means more blood for me)
- HP regen i went for it (there are two other skills with hP regen bonus so i think it would work)
* Crafting masterpiece (has 1% chance lol) would be hard but i 'll try(actually master piece for light vesper armor is very good. I found player with heavy one, i tried to know from him just about the real chance (time) to craft a masterpiece he refused :x ) .
- I 'ii start the war for items and recipes after finishing the armor or just buy them from other players :) .
* For the topic, I asked because of future topics (few questions about Ghost Sentinel :D i saw the currently but need more)
Thanks again

Good choices, about mastercraft I wouldn't sweat it too much, as you said the chance is very little and anyone who has it usually uses it anyway so you'd be very lucky to buy one :?

Amr wrote:
Also poison or bleeding .
Hold ,sleep or mental attacks .
There is a way to know this ratio for a player? (number for hold resistance)

No way of finding out on H5 as far as I know :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 pm 
Vassal

I have skill that i can improve for poison or bleeding resistance (i choose poison as dwarf has a cure for severe bleeding).
Also I suggest sleep or hold

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:56 am 
Duke

Oh, you meant Health, that's another skill you usually enchant as last :D Out of those two I'd probably go for Bleed resist, but it also depends on what mobs you farm use on you :)

Wisdom - Sleep or Hold, I say ++Hold resist. If some mob sleeps you they wake up you with first hit so... :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:07 pm 
Vassal

Thanks Herlitz
I 'll go for hold
I 'll leave + bleeding for now (see if severe bleeding cure skill will work) or try it with an adventurer with high improve in bleeding skill

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next