Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Frintezas Quest
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:21 pm 
Vagabond

Hello my name is Robert

So i have been looking information about frintezza. Have found many threats but there isnt anything about 4 Goblets quest.Yesterday we tried to do that quest but we get in the 4 th room where we FAIL. Whole party got Cancel and when you trie buf you got it again. So im turning to you guys and ask how to avoid that? Is it something with that Victim?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 pm 
Marquis

Well you should kill the boss 4 times in order to get the four goblet and then the quest item called Antique booket or something like that. In order to meet tezza, start the quest LAst Imperial prince, from the npc after u leave 4s. BTW what party set up are u using in 4s ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Frintezas Quest
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:54 am 
Count

Robert wrote:
Hello my name is Robert

So i have been looking information about frintezza. Have found many threats but there isnt anything about 4 Goblets quest.Yesterday we tried to do that quest but we get in the 4 th room where we FAIL. Whole party got Cancel and when you trie buf you got it again. So im turning to you guys and ask how to avoid that? Is it something with that Victim?

Room with Victim it's 3'rd room not 4'th. You need to wait for the victim to die.
After Victim dies some big mob will spawn and you need to kill it in order to take the key.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:19 pm 
Vagabond

kent you didnt understand me i gues :p

Victim died we got the key we went to 4th room then sudennly whole pt got mass cancel and when you trie to buf you got cancel again i dont know why because the ally where going and they got 3 goblets and no cancels.Anyway i think its servers bugs or something because even with "fixed" geodata on 4th goblet we got invisible wall front of doors so we cant reach frintezza anyway

And about setup we were going

1Bishop
1Tank
1WC
1BD
1SwS
1EE
3 SpS

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm 
Count

You shouldn't get cancel. You get debuffs. Maybe try kill corners, there are 4 corners in 4'th room. If you kill them you won't take debuffs anymore and maybe cancel too if it's bug.

OfflineProfile