Post subject: Quests for SP/Exp/Adena/Enchants
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm 
Marquis

Please post here any quest for SP/EXP special that u know

25lv
Gludio
Guard Praga

That's all i know for now... :?

Last edited by Shaveneal on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm 
Marquis

Yeah, I've done this quest about 10 times for now, but its to about <33 lvl, and I wont waste time on blue mobs, and I'm looking for other quests, also mayby any quest for enchants I know two in Aden Blacksmith and Warehouse Keeper, but thats all, maybe some1 know more?

Also for Exp and SP in Valley of Saints

Looking for quests for Adena, SP, Enchants, Exp especially for low lvls to get fast cash for eq

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm 
Duke

stop lookin for quests in l2 all quests = boring sh1ts ... find a clan + find a party and go exp asap

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm 
Duke

atlant448 wrote:
stop lookin for quests in l2 all quests = boring sh1ts ... find a clan + find a party and go exp asap

not only boring, but worthless
while you exp you can get mats/fulldrops/money too
fishing/recipe/subclass quests worth only

and that delf one or trial of pilgrim bug at some servers on low lv for money

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 pm 
Marquis

Do sub-class quest, as a reward u get a grade wep and u can sell it for $ :D And if u are stupid enough, u can sell it in grocery store or some other npc place :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 pm 
Duke

You guys are underestimating quests... On retail I got in full C just because of quests. When I saw that I haven't got enough money for B, I raised a spoiler which I got into full C again with the help of quests. Look... You can do the following thing, I've done this on retail. take area quests. Now port to the main hunting ground. When you're getting a bit bored or tired, keep your energy up and come back by foot, visit all the hunting grounds on the way where you have quests. That way, you shoot more rabbits in one shot as the word goes.

Some higher level quests give you enchants. Since you KNOW you're gonna exp there, take the quest. It won't help you much but if you do more quests you will feel the difference.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:12 pm 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
You guys are underestimating quests... On retail I got in full C just because of quests. When I saw that I haven't got enough money for B, I raised a spoiler which I got into full C again with the help of quests. Look... You can do the following thing, I've done this on retail. take area quests. Now port to the main hunting ground. When you're getting a bit bored or tired, keep your energy up and come back by foot, visit all the hunting grounds on the way where you have quests. That way, you shoot more rabbits in one shot as the word goes.

Some higher level quests give you enchants. Since you KNOW you're gonna exp there, take the quest. It won't help you much but if you do more quests you will feel the difference.

on priv severs everything goes fast and that's why it's worthless, ofc on retail NCs works on those, but some become eventually worse and worse from time to time. For ex, you can buy 2nd class from a quest.

There was actually one server, it was a hungarian one where the quests had good rates and I made them quite often[especially coin collector for helmet/demon set], but most servers don't have this.

And exp/sp/adena quests actually need way tooo much raise at rates because it gives so little reward.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 pm 
Duke

Lhyno wrote:
Icarus wrote:

on priv severs everything goes fast and that's why it's worthless, ofc on retail NCs works on those, but some become eventually worse and worse from time to time. For ex, you can buy 2nd class from a quest.

There was actually one server, it was a hungarian one where the quests had good rates and I made them quite often[especially coin collector for helmet/demon set], but most servers don't have this.

And exp/sp/adena quests actually need way tooo much raise at rates because it gives so little reward.

yep nobody wastes time on them....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm 
Viscount

Right, if server rates are x7 and reward rates x1, it's waste of time. Even DE quest is useless, because you gain faster money by exp.

L2 Cerberus: Lariel - Mystic Muse
L2 Rpg-club x15: Lariel - GH
L2.ws: Lariel
L2 Reborn: AlexTheCat - SWS X, Lary - Bishop X, Bipolary - Warlock

The Discord Player

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm 
Duke

That's why a good private server implies the same amount of quest reward worth in drop rate. For example... 5x drop rate -> 5x quest reward.

And for the xp/sp the same with xp/sp rates. 6x xp and sp -> 6x xp/sp reward.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 pm 
Marquis

yey, I see you're like prophets u talking about priv servers, and about that quests are useful, yeah, thats right, coz that is priv server, but rates are:
Exp = 2
SP = 2
Party Exp = 1
Party SP = 1
Drop Adena = 2
Drop Items = 2
Raid Drop Items = 2
Drop Spoil = 2
Drop Manor = 2
Drop Quest = 2
RateExtractFish = 2
Quests Reward = 2
Karma Exp Lost = 1
Siege Guards Price = 2
Pet Exp Rate = 2
Sin Eater Exp Rate =2

That's why Im asking about quests so if u can please answer my question :shock: :D :roll:

I think that its isnt useful on that server, thats why Im looking about quests :?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 pm 
Duke

Same story applies, best rewards[recipes for ex.]can be sold to other players for a decent amount of money.
As for exp/sp, then you may search a bit, but I'd rather do a quest that gives me more stuff than exp.

Remember that lvl 60 char in B is better than a 70 in C.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 am 
Knight

i don't think so there is good quest , anf if give the time need to make them is useless, the best way for xp is xp.. and for sp WAR!!! :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Quests for SP/Exp/Adena/Enchants
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 am 
Vagabond

well actually the server i play on has 3x xp rate but the quest reward rate is 8x so for some people, quests are well worth it.

if anyone knows of some yummy quests, please share!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Quests for SP/Exp/Adena/Enchants
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm 
Baron

There are many worthy quests especially on lower lvl's, one of them starts in DE village warehouse.

OfflineProfile