Duke

my girlfriend sais:
"TURN THAT FUCKIN GAME OFF OR I WONT GO NOWHERE WITH U!!!!"

:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 am 
Viscount

Its hard when u and your girlfriend don`t share the same passions it` makes the life harder and its not only l2, ppl just become different sometimes and u have to let go :). l2 is usualy just a small drop in the big see of differense sometimes.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am 
Vagabond

With me and my girlfriend its like...i play a mass multyplayer game...and she says...ok...and thats all(lucky me)but with my last girlfriend was diffrent...i was playing 4x retail and playing a lot of time(maj set,ss)...and she could not understand that soemtimes i preffer playing than staying with her...i know it was lame but...between my gf and sieges,big raids,or events i was choosing the L2...ill never make the same mistake again

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:07 pm 
Duke

So I'm the luckiest one xD
No guys will say to turn off l2:D

I knew though 1-2players who always had to go"sry but gf's comin, i have to go soon" and some stuff.
My suggestion is: if your gf/wf don't like l2, then stop playing it, it will be better. L2 is a game that's good for those who have a lot of free time.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:34 pm 
Duke

PaaGRIO wrote:
Its hard when u and your girlfriend don`t share the same passions it` makes the life harder and its not only l2, ppl just become different sometimes and u have to let go :). l2 is usualy just a small drop in the big see of differense sometimes.

+1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 pm 
Heir

l2 is for friends not girlfriends just pay attention to ur partner a lil bit (if ur girlfriend play l2 u will have more things to argue about)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm 
Heir

Addict wrote:
With me and my girlfriend its like...i play a mass multyplayer game...and she says...ok...and thats all(lucky me)but with my last girlfriend was diffrent...i was playing 4x retail and playing a lot of time(maj set,ss)...and she could not understand that soemtimes i preffer playing than staying with her...i know it was lame but...between my gf and sieges,big raids,or events i was choosing the L2...ill never make the same mistake again

are u fucking nuts how the fuck u choose a fucking game u can play this game anytime u want (ok the game is good but a girl in ur bed its better) sry for curses

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 pm 
Viscount

I met my girlfriend in L2 ... and we still play L2 together :) But when we are together, we stop playing and us… bha, live like a true couple in love (we don't live together)

Quote:
My gf is the 1st priority in my life. Don't ruin a relationship because of a stupid game.

I agree, 200%

Last edited by speed[12] on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 am 
Duke

Just for example our very good clan leader who played 20hours a day, had extreme problems both with school and his gf.
Now he stopped playing and everything got better, he said he won't come back to l2 anymore because he's scared that the pronessy might happen again:D
I don't even see him on msn most of the time, so it's a valuable lesson for anyone.

If I might find a bf who happens to not like l2, I'll stop the game immediately, no matter what. And I say, everyone should do the same.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:08 pm 
Duke

Lhyno wrote:
If I might find a bf who happens to not like l2, I'll stop the game immediately, no matter what. And I say, everyone should do the same.

You are a girl :shock: :shock: ??

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:43 pm 
Baron

MustLoveL2 wrote:
Lhyno wrote:

You are a girl :shock: :shock: ??

dont u see his title...
he is gay....

i dont blame him as lonng as he doesnt provoke my rage.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm 
Duke

Few of my girlfriends agreed l2 and games in general. I could convince some of them to play, tho. It's easier to convince a girl to play strategy games and games with very much eye-candy and games that represent one life in free-action decisions (when you control a character, games like GTA, MMOGs, etc.) Most of them said bleh games are useless. That was until they started playing and seeing the purpose (that's what they don't initially see).

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm 
Elder

they think l2 is a bad think taking you away from them

OfflineProfile