Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Gm Application
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am 
Vagabond

I Think i have what it takes to be a gm but only u can judge my skills well hf looking at my application hope u won`t be disappointed
Well Here It Goes

Location Greek-thessaloniki but i was born at slovakia
Name - Sakis
Age - 18
About me? Well i can be very strict , friendly , it depends of the current situation of the event taking place , i think im mature enough to be a gm
Years experience with lineage 2 About 5 as a GM 2 years there was a brief period of time when i was devoloping stuff
Time available: Per Day about 5 - 6 hours (My timezone is +GMT 02:00)
L2 serv played as a normal player : Well i have been playing since c3 in many serv like Zeus , Revolution , Dex , L2off(for a short period of time) , L2pvpx , and many others
GM experience : Well i have been gm on c3/c4/c5/c6 Chronicles i know how to use my rights in the finest way(that includes gm commands,setting up events, and etc) (i m not some corrupted kiddo that ruins the serv) And When A player needs support , help , information i m always there to help
i m always avaible in the msn, email or etc
Language knowledge : ATM i Know English , Greek , Slovak ,czech
How Can i be found ?: well i usually check my emails for new things and my emails are : Tsaki.lineage2 @ outlook dot com
whyy Do i wanna be a gm so badly ? :To help to create a great community and raise a great l2 server

If someone want help with his server can find me at my e-mail

OfflineProfile