Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The mistery of women.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm 
Vagabond

I dare you to read it all!!!

The Genesis:
It is said that God created everything in 6 days and in the 7th day of the week he rested.
In the first day, God created the divine spirit creatures and the cosmic matter.
In the second day, God created the Light.
The third day he created the firmament.
The fourth day he created the dry land.
The fifth day he created the luminaries.
The sixth day he created the man or better said a man, named Adam.
The seventh day was a day for resting, so since God had nothing else to do, he watched his newest creation from above.
Adam got up in the morning, he was confused, he looked around at the new world, everything was so new and exciting, so many colors, so many noises, so many posibilities...he start walking, the more he walked, the more he saw, new things, all the things were so different one from another. As he kept walking and met new things and discovered new places, he soon got scared, he realized how enormous and unpredictable this new world can be, so he collapsed near a tree and started to cry like a baby, he was so afraid and so alone. Seeing this, God talked to him and told him that there is nothing to be afraid of, that he was safe and he should enjoy this new world. Hearing this, Adam cheered up and continued exploring this new world. He got to a mountain and he saw a cave on one of the cliffs, so he decided he wants to take a closer look and headed towards it. While he was climbing, he found a strange berry. He picked one and analysed it. It was a tiny red round some kind of fruit which looked delicious, but he didn't knew what was it so he ate it and it was pretty good even if it had a very sour taste. He spent some time eating quite a few of those berries before he continued his journey. Soon after he resumed his travel, he felt a small pain in his belly but he ignored it and kept walking. The more time it passed, the more he walked, the pain in his belly was getting harder and harder to bare until he eventually collapsed. He could walk no more, the pain was too much for him, he was laid down, holding his belly and crying because of the pain. He was so afraid, he didn't knew what was going on or what happened, but soon he felt something pop-ing out of his backdoor. He tried to stop it bur he couldn't and soon a nasty smell made him ignore his pain and instead of holding his belly he started to hold his nose because the strange new smell was just too much. After a long time, the strange thing which was getting out of his backdoor stopped and so did the pain in his belly, but the smell was even worse, so he didn't had time to think or analyse what happened, he ran far away until he felt the flowers, the trees, the grass again. Then he stopped and he started to shout at God for answers, but God didn't replied, so he continued walking towards his destination. He got to a tiny creek when he started to hear a strange sound, he looked behind, nothing, he looked around, above, still nothing, so he started crossing the creek when he felt a sting followed by a small pain in his left elbow. When he took a look, he got scared, A tiny strange thing with wings was sucking a strange red liquid from his arm, so he started to scream and run. While he was trying to get as far away as possible from that strange creature, he tripped mover a small tree root that was out of the earth, and he fell. Luckly for him his head didn't stopped in a rock or something hard but on something soft, fluffy and kinda warm, the bad thing was that it was a poor animal, a skunk which got scared and released it's defensive odor straight in the face of Adam. Adam started to scream, the smell was even worse than what he felt previously, his eyes were souring, his mouth had a bad taste, it was unbearable. He looked imediatelly collected all the flowers/leaves/grass he could find and started to rub them on his face, on his hand and inside his mouth, but soon he started to feel in some spots a strange itch followed by pain and swallow of his face, bottom lip and left hand, so he started to scratch when he heard God telling him that he shouldn't do that because it will only get worse and that it was a nettle's fault which will go away by its own after few days. Adam was so sad, depressed and in pain, but he realized he has to take it and keep walking. Eventually he got to the cave, went inside and there it was a big flat rock in the middle shaped like a bed and then he heard God again: "Adam, I've been thinking and I think you need a friend to spend time with like all other living things do, I do not know why I haven't created more than just one of you from the start, so you won't feel lonely, I'm sorry for that. Now, if you lay down on that rock, you will fall asleep and when you will wake up, your friend will be here waiting for you." Adam joyed by the words he just heard, quickly laid down on the bed and we went to sleep. Soon after, God started to collect few things from Adam to replicate him. Once he got everything he needed from Adam, he went to get the other ingredients needed to make a copy of Adam, but on his way back, he saw the mosquito that stinged Adam earlier so he thought that if he adds it to the mix, maybe humans will no longer fear the little bugs, then he saw a strange unique beautiful flower and he decided that what’s nice can’t hurt so he should mix that too. Right when God wanted to enter the cave where Adam was sleeping, He heard a little bird’s sound. It was so strong and charming that God was amazed how such a little creature can sing so much without any breaks, so he took the bird’s voice to add it in the mix. After a while, Adam woke up and he was shocked. There was another human, another like him, but yet it wasn’t the same, but he ignored that, he was too happy that he is no longer alone, so he went to greet his new friend. He went to thank God for this gift and God told him that this is not a man, but a woman called Eve, so they will be able to breed and live happily together. For several days, everything was perfect, Adam was no longer alone, he had someone to share and spent time with, but then things went out of control and when he couldn’t take it anymore, he went to speak to God. “God, Why? Why is she like this, I can’t stand her anymore, I feel like the pile of shit and the skunk were more bearable than this, she is just too much, why did you do it? Why isn’t she like me?” God replied: “Well, I wanted to make something different, but things went out of control, I guess she’s screaming so much because something went wrong with the bird’s voice I added, I just wanted for her to sing, I had no intention to make her talk all day for no reason and the life sucking * personality of hers it’s because of the mosquito I added so you can bond with that creature, but apparently things went out of control here too…Eh, good think I added the flower also, at least this one went as planned, she’s so good looking that you won’t be able to live without her no matter how much her personality will suck or how much she will keep yelling. So, bottom line Adam, I have no idea what went wrong, but you will just have to live with it!”
------------------------------
So men around the world, as you can see…Stop trying to understand women, not even God doesn’t gets them!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: The mistery of women.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am 
Vagabond

That is some re-telling of the creation of everything.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 am 
Vagabond

It's the content of theBible.
The ancestors of our mankind, Eve and Adam.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 am 
Vagabond

The ancestors of our mankind, Eve and Adam.
I can't agree more.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 pm 
Vagabond

If there was a blue moon, the sun should've tried to reconcile with Cicero.

OfflineProfile