Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm 
Duke

Himena wrote:
1. I hate that a nekro have more dark related debuffs than a SH when DE race is dark based. And since there are fire based pure nuker in human race, shouldnt humans be a fire related by default ... This actually fuck up the whole elemental system in future.

Humans are not a fire based race at all. They combine the 4 elements and the darkness (Since Gran Kain formed them from the DARK side of each element.)

Darkelves also are water based race, but they had to leave that source of power because they were faithful enough to follow Shilien even to death. So their element is water, but since they abandoned the source they filled their emptyness with darkness.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 pm 
Elder

Shalana wrote:
Darkelves also are water based race, but they had to leave that source of power because they were faithful enough to follow Shilien even to death. So their element is water, but since they abandoned the source they filled their emptiness with darkness.

wow nice drama there

anyway one thing i hate the most in l2:unreasonable GRIND and NCSoft because they are turning a very good game into a piece of crap mmo only for the sakes of profit...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am 
Duke

Snowlink wrote:
Shalana wrote:
Darkelves also are water based race, but they had to leave that source of power because they were faithful enough to follow Shilien even to death. So their element is water, but since they abandoned the source they filled their emptiness with darkness.

wow nice drama there

anyway one thing i hate the most in l2:unreasonable GRIND and NCSoft because they are turning a very good game into a piece of crap mmo only for the sakes of profit...

that's what mmos for, to rip you off
but at least they don't screw it up thaaaat bad, i mean, it's still fun and playable and at least i can see that somewhat they try to work things out

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am 
Vagabond

Spoil EWS :(( That is pure shiet !
Not showing the HP bar for a human target ( player ) in pvp.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm 
Duke

EUPHORIA wrote:
not showing hp target is good, cuz they cant see urs either

+1 and -1
seeing the enemie's HP is good when u have critical skills, or not to waste smth. For example if u see the enemy has rly low HP, u wont for example care to try a slow or a debuff on him, right? U'll just deliver the final blow.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 pm 
Duke

seeing an enemy player's hp would require less tactics in game
if there is sth someone would need to see, then it's cp, because there are about tons of stupid pots and ideas to restore it in a matter of a second

seeing enemies hp would screw up destros even more, alos wls, palas, tyrants etc

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 pm 
Vassal

Shalana wrote:
Himena wrote:
1. I hate that a nekro have more dark related debuffs than a SH when DE race is dark based. And since there are fire based pure nuker in human race, shouldnt humans be a fire related by default ... This actually fuck up the whole elemental system in future.

Humans are not a fire based race at all. They combine the 4 elements and the darkness (Since Gran Kain formed them from the DARK side of each element.)

Darkelves also are water based race, but they had to leave that source of power because they were faithful enough to follow Shilien even to death. So their element is water, but since they abandoned the source they filled their emptyness with darkness.

Tell me atleast 1 water based usefull spell on on a 75lvl SH.
The pure nuker of humans is Sorecerer - Fire based.
The pure nuker of elves is SpS - Water based.
The pure nuker of dark elves is SH - non based at all, since it have 1 wind surrender, 1 wind spell and 0 dark surrender and 4 dark nuke ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: THINGS U HATE IN LINEAGE
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 pm 
Elder

People making silly forum posts about a hating a game.

And retards like this with way too much time:

Himena wrote:
Shalana wrote:
Himena wrote:

The pure nuker of dark elves is SH - non based at all, since it have 1 wind surrender, 1 wind spell and 0 dark surrender and 4 dark nuke ...

Stop being a nerd and play the game. Better yet, find a woman.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 pm 
Duke

Himena wrote:
Shalana wrote:
Himena wrote:

Sorry, but you have never read the stroy of L2 i think...
No matter, i read it only because i had too much free time :D
And i do not think that a nuker decides the elemental charge of a race, because it is only 1 class of the many... Overlords and WCs have nonelemetal nukes. So orcs are a nonelemental race? Nope...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 pm 
Vassal

Sir Aragon wrote:

And may be you will read the f*cking topic, or atleast my posts, before you leave your Sh1ts out here huh ? Or you just want to rise your topic count, cause you think this will rise your e-penis ?

@EUPHORIA y, there wasnt elemental system back than, but with announcing it, they could also change the skill type, as they change everything else. Its not so hard.

@Shalana, i speak for nukers, because they are mages, and they are the class that use elements mostly. That's why i am speaking for them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:28 pm 
Vagabond

Quests! All of them! :x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm 
Elder

Himena wrote:
Sir Aragon wrote:

And may be you will read the f*cking topic, or atleast my posts, before you leave your Sh1ts out here huh ? Or you just want to rise your topic count, cause you think this will rise your e-penis ?

@EUPHORIA y, there wasnt elemental system back than, but with announcing it, they could also change the skill type, as they change everything else. Its not so hard.

@Shalana, i speak for nukers, because they are mages, and they are the class that use elements mostly. That's why i am speaking for them.

I did read the topic, and I answered dilligently, and explained what I hate. Want me to state it again? I hate players that spend too much time talking bollocks based on their self credentialed genius of L2. Stop studying a game that has no bearing on life and do something with yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm 
Heir

1)"ADENA PLZ" whispers.

2)Warlocks and their dumb cat summons.

3)When people play with their clan 24/7, kill of all the raidbosses, get into dynasty before anyone else, then go around pk'ing people who are still farming torches to get their effing S grade weapons, and finish with calling them noobs for not having equipment. WE'VE GOT KIDS TO FEED, FUKWITS, WE CAN'T BE ARSED TO PLAY A BLOODY GAME ALL THE TIME BECAUSE WE SUFFER FROM ERECTILE DISFUNCTION AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER PROCREATE.

4)Kamael male hairstyles. I'd love to see the minds at work when they were still working that race out... "What can we possibly do to make the male gender powerful and epically asexual at the same time?"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm 
Viscount

Vesper wrote:
1)"ADENA PLZ" whispers.

3)When people play with their clan 24/7, kill of all the raidbosses, get into dynasty before anyone else, then go around pk'ing people who are still farming torches to get their effing S grade weapons, and finish with calling them noobs for not having equipment. WE'VE GOT KIDS TO FEED, FUKWITS, WE CAN'T BE ARSED TO PLAY A BLOODY GAME ALL THE TIME BECAUSE WE SUFFER FROM ERECTILE DISFUNCTION AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER PROCREATE.

Agree with you all 101%.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 pm 
Grand Duke

Vesper wrote:
3)When people play with their clan 24/7, kill of all the raidbosses, get into dynasty before anyone else, then go around pk'ing people who are still farming torches to get their effing S grade weapons, and finish with calling them noobs for not having equipment.

just bcoz u can't keep up with much more active players than u doesn't mean they sux or smth
u sux:D

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next