Lhyno wrote:
[even though i always use recommended ones]

no-one reads my posts TT

i do

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Software sharing topic
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 pm 
Marquis

Donno i always buy for around 2.40 eurs cheap random ones works perfectly for me and if it fuck up it would not be a lose btw it never happened

donno about kaspersky i use avasta works good for me and easy to use

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 pm 
Duke

guzeris wrote:
Donno i always buy for around 2.40 eurs cheap random ones works perfectly for me and if it fuck up it would not be a lose btw it never happened

+1

avast = prolly the simplest, most effective av out there...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 pm 
Grand Duke

guzeris wrote:

+1 i highly recommend it, doesnt eat so many memory resources (ofc the newer version, the bigger system requirements)

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 am 
Forum Troll

didnt find any new/cool programs today but i found THIS!i bet uve always wanted to convert texts on images into txt files ready for editing :D
here it is
Nuance OmniPage 17 Professional(zamunda):requirements -» Windows® XP 32-bit (from Service Pack 2)/Vista 32/64-bit • 400 MHz/Windows XP, 1 GHz/Windows Vista, Dual-Core or Quad-Core processor • 256 MB or 1GB recommended • 230 MB of free hard disk space • Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 for Micorosoft Office 2007 and XPS formats

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 am 
Vassal

Don't know how's now, but about a year ago, only Microsoft's Security Essentials were not fooled by modded l2.exe. Using it since then. It's also free. And can't feel it even works in the background (Win7 x64, Phenom2, 8G's RAM)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 pm 
Forum Troll

sorry that i didnt update the topic for these few days - its because i had no time actually to search for useful software but today i hope ill fix that :)

Video Capture Master v7.1.0.326 (zamunda):very useful program!allows u to capture images and video streams!
you can use this to capture ur whole screen part of it or just active windows
as source u can use flash cards,connected camera,tv tuner.u can pick between bmp and jpg as for images and adjust codecs(both audio and video),sate FPS and more!

Arclab Watermark Studio v2.1 (zamunda):you have made something cool?you dont want the others to use freely your masterpiece?create easly watermarks with this program and apply them to PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PSD imgs
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0.0.64 (incl.BG)(zamunda):AV program that uses duo of most effective shields quared Anti-Malware and Ikarus Anti-Virus +.they claim they have nearly 100% protection which looks pretty possible since the program blocks ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTION-registry modifying,creating files,patching,schedule launching and so on!very sensitive and detectes huge amount of non-malware icons as viruses/rootkits/trojans.Emsisoft's av offers very high level of security but its not suitable for the casual user/gamer,id say it would be good for some kind of office or stuff where the only thing secretarys can do is play cards or minesweeper.

security level table

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am 
Forum Troll

Uninstall Gold v2.0.2.208(zamunda):great program for registry cleaning

MP3 Convert Master v1.1.1.450(zamunda):
All-in-One MP3 converting tool .available transfers WMA->MP3, Wav ->Wma, Mp3 -> Ogg, MP3 -> Wma, MP3 -> WMA and other audio formats.withMP3 Convert Master u can also rip a CD in all the popular audio formats such as MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, OGG, MPC and VOX ... its also a audio recorded that records sounds from anything compatible with ur system

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
very useful program here

Sothink Logo Maker v1.2 Build108 (zamunda):im in love with sothink-they make so many useful and same time beautiful and easy to manage progs that ive dled all their soft
now to the core:very simple program with lots of functions to customize ur own project and lots of templates
you dont have to be pro to manage with this program but in few minutes ull have unique logo for ur site or even forum avatar.u can make also icosn,signatures and site menus

Sothink DHTML Menu 8.5.80402 (WinALL.Cracked-BRD)(zamunda):another masterpiece of sothing(older version than the newest released on their official site but this is what i found now and im lazy to search for newer cracked versions-ill do that tomorrow)-easy to use tool for dhtml menu making
i fell in love with this one when i first launched it-many templates,many tools and its all very easy to understand and manage,something any web designer would like to have(ofc good old photoshop is still in da business)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm 
Elder

Try software (think it's free) for sorting media files, listening and transfering them.
This program allows you to get rid of failed music file names. You guys have problem finding song in ur mp3 player couse of failed filename ''03Biggie Smalls - Juice'' or ''Juice - Biggie smalls'' ''Copy of Biggie Smalls...'' ???
Then ''Media Monkey'' is the shit 4 you!
It's easy 2 use! You can easly rename all your media file name's with one click by simple sheme, wich you can make by your self. It works something like ''<Artist> <-> <track>''

Give it a try guys, since i downloaded it i love it... Mediamonkey <3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 pm 
Forum Troll

thanks for the share shorty :D
more of sothink here:
Sothink SWF Decompiler v5.2 build 521 + Key [RH] (pireatebay):powerful tool for decompiling flash .supports many formats and has LOTS of functions-more info @ the link

Sothink SWF To Video Converter 2.4.80312(piratebay):its name says enough

Sothink Menu Builder 9.3-crack included(rapidshare):as promissed :)

Sothink Web Video Downloader v1.2+Serial(latest)(piratebay):catch streaming vids (flv,swf,you can now preview and download H.264 encoded FLV and Quicktime files) and easly download em on ur hdd

Sothink.Movie.DVD.Maker.Pro.v3.5.Build.336 with snd patch (piratebay):burn and convert tool
This DVD creator converts Video to DVD from almost all popular formats, including AVI, WMV, MKV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4(MPEG-4), QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, Flash Video (FLV), etc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm 
Elder

np. And ty 2 u cuz this thread is so Good! Vote 4 sticky and keep it open 4eva :))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm 
Duke

i knew that the most of the trolls are usefull for smth :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
post sony vegas or smthing
those stupid adds sux

what?!
nub i posted a program that records ur screen actions just like fraps but has more formats(including avi) so u dont need sony vegas if u have that one also ive posted couple of re-formating toolz
search --> post

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 pm 
Forum Troll

AMS Photo Effects v2.65(zamunda):great and simple program that will help u add variety of effects to the whole or just part of the pic

VirtualDub v1.9.9 Stable /32+64 bit/(zamunda):pwning tool for video reformating,fps customization,codec customization and a lot more including merging auido and video files into 1 file.this prog is special cuz the size of the files it creates are small compared to other progs.just extract in folder and use it(no need of installation)

BB FlashBack Pro v2.7.6.1586(zamunda):kewl prog for screen capturing and tutorial recording,u can record ur comments,add text and more.u can export the ready file as Flash, AVI, WMV, PowerPoint or EXE

Windows Process Manager 1.0(zamunda):schedule start/end time of processes by using the simple timer.system shutdown timer included
very useful

Super MP3 Download Pro v4.5.9.6(zamunda):this is gona rock ur sox->search and download for free more than 100kk mp3 music files from worlds biggest free music portal.displays most downloaded albums/songs and offers search options for artist/group/song name

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm 
Forum Troll

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.6.8.0 - Final(zamunda):very useful program for cracking css and regional protection(for example i could watch the "Mongol" cuz of that regional protection).easy to set and use

Win7codecs 2.5.8(zamunda):pack of audio and video codecs,creates no associations with any player.

Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager v1.2.7 x32 x64 Incl Keymaker-CORE(arena):powerfull tool for tweaking ur win7 thus making it eve faster

OfflineProfile