Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 am 
Duke

I think we should control the population. For example 1 child/family or something like this. But it is a very stupid idea.

Humans are disgusting the truth is that. And i hate them because they think they have control over something, but they are not :D

They destroy the world they live in because they ridicolously retarded minds can not think about something, what is not about money and business. All they want is to get more and more money and power. U know The 20% of population is rich and this 20% possesses the 80% of the wealth of the world. And the 80% of population possesses the 20% of it. So the point is that: We can not let people gathering too much power and money, because after a limit they became thirsty to power and money.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm 
Duke

Well, I alrdy thought about like, what if the wild animals would have better brain capacity?
Once we were just monkeys or some stuff and look at them? They are idiots, disguisting, horrible - they can't even defend themselves and whenever they want to attack, they use weapons!
And we? We can't even take down a smaller creature with our bare hands, we can only kill with weapons and horrible tricks.

What it would be like maybe, if wolves might have at least the same brain capacity that we have?
They are strong, they are kinda coward and don't attack anyone if they can, if they have a small territory, they are satisfied. Satisfied a perfectly new world for the humans.
About their population, whenever they find abandomed kids [parents killed or predators] other wolf pack bring the kids to the alpha pair and they won't make anymore kids.

They are way better than us and they could make a better civilization.
Evolution would make sure of that, but it needs time and the anthrophomorphical world never comes due to the humans, b/c they shortened the Earth's lifetime for sure.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm 
Duke

Yes WOLF POWAA!
Egyébként hol laksz?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 pm 
Duke

Mór. Jössz megverni? xD
Offtopic powa.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm 
Duke

ÁÁÁÁ dehogy XD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:57 am 
Duke

ok

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
Singularity wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
plants start producing some toxin that makes us go and suicide:)that movie rox:) its funny to see how officer of the police takes his gun and blows his head off...next to him stands a young woman.. well she takes his gun off the ground and shootsherself 2:) nice brains on the wall!90% of the population dies:D

You bastard! I haven't seen this movie yet! you ruined it :(
mehe, next time include a *************SPOILER ALERT*************** please :)

ontopic:
No matter the ethical complifications the subject itself is highly interesting.
But my true love is for something even smaller then DNA and molecules, atomic structure and the even smaller so called original building blocks.
Unifying the four forces of nature is my dream, but even Einstein failed here, I geuss i'll just keep on dreaming ^^.

about the first part.. bastard?lol!nuji asked i answered...if u dont want to know whats gona happen there just dont read it..
about the second part :) bozons,positrons( i dont know exactly how to write it but i was reading all that shit yesterday-its rly interesting) are the original building blocks..:)
about einstein.. well he could use quadro+ core computers or molecular accelerator(we have one in europe and many many smaller in russia-theres even a city founded by a accelerator..well top secret shit:))
we have shitloadz of new technologies..omg einstein couldnt even imagine that now we can fking comunicate thrue this forum...im in bulgaria but smb is in zimbabwe for example...

lollll

OfflineProfile