Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Your favourite race?
Human 28%  28%  [ 36 ]
Elven 19%  19%  [ 24 ]
Dark Elven 27%  27%  [ 35 ]
Dwarven 5%  5%  [ 7 ]
Orcish 13%  13%  [ 17 ]
Kamael 8%  8%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 129
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Romania Land of Choice
dark elf ftw. period.

_________________
Image
Xmvp wrote:
NC is trying to make a shit to smell good right now, which is impossible.. l2 was a good fight tho.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
Lhyno wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
i love elves though their classes suck cocks


can't agree more

tk sucks hard at pve, no banishes, lack of str, even if it's an übertank[better tank than any of it]
sr sucks, since all archers suck[sadly]
aw is still a bit better than aw
ee lost to se since gracia
sps's mcrit is nerfed
elemental summoner is still a little bit weaker in either pve or pvp than wlk or ps, even if it's nice
sws always needed but bd is better if only 1 can be chosen

they all stand out in sth, but that sth is not that big of a deal


i disagree!
tks power is tanking and thats what he is made for..yeah ncsoft guys have nerfed their leveling abilities but mate if u would have a TK with banish and higher stats wouldnt u see only tks out there?wouldnt u scream for lolimba l2?
sr pwnz cuz has counter rapid
pw rox and imo is the second best dagger after the aw(i simply like reflecting 5k back to the target)
ye...sps sux ballz
EE pwnz in pve since can aoe the crap out of the mobs
for pve-->yes bd if only 1 can be chosen but else either u get both of em either u pick sws :D(except mages)
ofc dance of fire is so damn epic but x2 mpcost songs,pdef,hp,speed,mdef,reuse>bd just imo

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
EUPHORIA wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
i disagree!
tks power is tanking and thats what he is made for..yeah ncsoft guys have nerfed their leveling abilities but mate if u would have a TK with banish and higher stats wouldnt u see only tks out there?wouldnt u scream for lolimba l2?
sr pwnz cuz has counter rapid
pw rox and imo is the second best dagger after the aw(i simply like reflecting 5k back to the target)
ye...sps sux ballz
EE pwnz in pve since can aoe the crap out of the mobs
for pve-->yes bd if only 1 can be chosen but else either u get both of em either u pick sws :D(except mages)
ofc dance of fire is so damn epic but x2 mpcost songs,pdef,hp,speed,mdef,reuse>bd just imo

tanks with uber def rofl @ stupid sr especially with dance and song on xD

every1 rofls at archers now...

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
EUPHORIA wrote:
they aint that bad
dumb destro would have problems with archers :p

okay the slowest class ingame might have problems:D
but in zealot and crap once he lands stun p00r archer is deathd
yesterday 2 destroyers on prefrenzy raped 1 pt on inferno
rofl 17k dmg per hit is epic

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am 
Grand Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 5182
Location: România
Lhyno wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
i love elves though their classes suck cocks


can't agree more

tk sucks hard at pve, no banishes, lack of str, even if it's an übertank[better tank than any of it]
sr sucks, since all archers suck[sadly]
aw is still a bit better than aw
ee lost to se since gracia
sps's mcrit is nerfed
elemental summoner is still a little bit weaker in either pve or pvp than wlk or ps, even if it's nice
sws always needed but bd is better if only 1 can be chosen

they all stand out in sth, but that sth is not that big of a deal


tk is fun to lvl up if u have a buff pet ofc, no banishes true, lack of str true, uber tank true but not better than pala
sr is the best archer class at oly (who the fuck does open oly with archer anyway), sux at mass pvp imo
aw>pw true but dodge>counter atk shit imo
id say that ee=se since u can use those pomanders at 76 to get other skills from other healers but this is just me
sad but true
es is not that weak and its NOT nice to get nuked by horse's 5k matk
ofc bd>sws .. zerk dance pwnez

_________________
Image
Stef wrote:
without greece you was living now in mountains and forrest.


facepalm.png


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
plixz nigga!
se>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ee

stigma,fighter buffs,linked clarity shit and etc >>>ee with 1 lolpomander

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
Posts: 2027
Location: Hungary
all of u basically agree, all classes worth sth, but there's always sth better:D
except gs for the sws part, that's a disagreement indeed

xmvp, se got 4 pomanders, ee 1 only
bindig cubic or spark-cubic+phatom cubic +better banes for both classes>horse imo


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 1755
Lhyno wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
i love elves though their classes suck cocks


can't agree more

tk sucks hard at pve, no banishes, lack of str, even if it's an übertank[better tank than any of it]
sr sucks, since all archers suck[sadly]
aw is still a bit better than aw
ee lost to se since gracia
sps's mcrit is nerfed
elemental summoner is still a little bit weaker in either pve or pvp than wlk or ps, even if it's nice
sws always needed but bd is better if only 1 can be chosen

they all stand out in sth, but that sth is not that big of a deal



TK is pretty nice in pvp, sr is best of all 3 archers, pw is nice, sps sux, right.
ES is better in pvp than other summoners, magnus' nuke rox, + he has epic stun, when feline king has lolroot + slash or w/e.


Xmvp wrote:
es is not that weak and its NOT nice to get nuked by horse's 5k matk

Almost 7k when self buffed :>

_________________
NightMar3 wrote:
<3 clueless ppl.Check again smartass.Str does not pattk.



Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
es>all summoners imo
epic aoe leveling epic nuking in pvp epic buffing summon
kkthxbb

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm 
Grand Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 5182
Location: România
Lhyno wrote:
xmvp, se got 4 pomanders, ee 1 only


riiight soz in that case se>ee imo :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
Stef wrote:
without greece you was living now in mountains and forrest.


facepalm.png


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
Posts: 2027
Location: Hungary
es got only warrior bane and wind shackle
no mage bane, nor arcane disrupt, the nuke is ok and the buffs are cool, but then again feline queen got btb/bts, re-use and stuff is cool, but ice cubic sucks, only good for rbs and life cubic is not much of an op thing, even with mcrits

es is good, but not weaker, nor better than the others i think
it's like all elf classes, good, but there is a few downsides which is a pretty much of a letdown....ncsoft hates elves, rly dunno why


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
Lhyno wrote:
es got only warrior bane and wind shackle
no mage bane, nor arcane disrupt, the nuke is ok and the buffs are cool, but then again feline queen got btb/bts, re-use and stuff is cool, but ice cubic sucks, only good for rbs and life cubic is not much of an op thing, even with mcrits

es is good, but not weaker, nor better than the others i think
it's like all elf classes, good, but there is a few downsides which is a pretty much of a letdown....ncsoft hates elves, rly dunno why



Dunno what's the problem...
Until now Darkelves sucked in everything. Now elves lick the dirt. That's life...
SWS and ES pwnz. They worth playing.

Though my favourite race is obviously the Darkelven :D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
Image

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
How sweet of you :)
I will be back from time to time, but i won't be trolling the forums so effectively like I did in the good old days ;)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Which is your favourite race?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
Shalana wrote:
How sweet of you :)
I will be back from time to time, but i won't be trolling the forums so effectively like I did in the good old days ;)

:(
miss u

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Advertisement