Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:54 pm 
Count

Icarus wrote:
Ravenheart wrote:
is he really icarus?

Nice joke. O,o
I am 1.74 at 78 kilos, solid built.

@Waza, what's wrong, you realised you can't battle me in l2 knowledge, and you decided to battle me with that? Isn't that... The apex of stupidity? You really thought i'd feel offended? :D Well, i'm not, because that means you are really bothered about my posts.

I registered 8 months ago and this is the second main forum for me. When i have a few spare moments, log in, kill some time. Unlike you, waza, i do my best to make this forum good. You do your best to make this forum bad.

oh fuck wait this is your second forum ? O.o and who the fuck cares what you do :) trolling forums all day showing how nerd you are :)

PS: you should feel bad too :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:03 pm 
Duke

Beware that i can play dirty too. I wouldn't go as far as this topic (which demonstrates your intelligence), but i may use other ways.
You actually planned this? I thought you were above. I'll just let you drown in your ditch of stupidity. Collect your so-called 'glory', if you really believe it can be called like that.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:06 pm 
Count

Icarus wrote:
Beware that i can play dirty too. I wouldn't go as far as this topic (which demonstrates your intelligence), but i may use other ways.
You actually planned this? I thought you were above. I'll just let you drown in your ditch of stupidity. Collect your so-called 'glory', if you really believe it can be called like that.

dude i made this thread to laugh a bit and you infest this thread also with you stupid nerd talk :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:12 pm 
Duke

Then you know something? NEVER make topics which can offend people. That is a direct insult to ME, and that's why the moderators should consider this and add it to the forum rules, therefore, if the right moderator thinks it, you may be penalised.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm 
Count

Icarus wrote:
Then you know something? NEVER make topics which can offend people. That is a direct insult to ME, and that's why the moderators should consider this and add it to the forum rules, therefore, if the right moderator thinks it, you may be penalised.

DUDE if you consider that's you it's your problem not mine ..... i showed that fat guy pic so we can laugh a bit .... but you went EMO :(

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:24 pm 
Viscount

It was just a "joke", I agree with Icarus, it can offend some people, sorry to have not think about this earlier.

I delete the picture and lock the topic.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2