Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:31 pm 
Marquis

dvp had at least 3 S grade weapons with SA :lol: no lifer ! I suppose he enjoys the prison :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:29 pm 
Duke

He was owning, but he was SO stupid, that he made those movies himself instead of making somebody else record. That way you can see the way he targets, the way he loses his mouse on the screen and the way he shoots arrows vs a dagger with ue LOL.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:28 pm 
Vagabond

Don't judge other ppl , cuz im sure you ain't better with the abyss walker.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:06 pm 
Count

Slayerized0 wrote:

DVP sucks with TH and HE. He is good only cause he have the best stuffs.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:34 pm 
Duke

i agree with the last four posts, they're all right

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 am 
Vagabond

really good players , take a look at cienight , danieldefo , rivell , kaizer , diegovargas , aeze , perenthis , omrijavel , jaid ... or find uprising videos .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:07 pm 
Duke

Slayerized0 wrote:
really good players , take a look at cienight , danieldefo , rivell , kaizer , diegovargas , aeze , perenthis , omrijavel , jaid ... or find uprising videos .

True.
Slayerized0 wrote:

But you're in no position of judging me. My targeting is fine.

I judge players that claim to be pro because they're owning people. I can make you a compilation of all some fights i have lost, and they'll probably look better.
Btw, if you say i'm not better with the aw, that means i said i'm a pro, doesn't it? Then i dare you to quote me where i said i'm the best with an aw.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 pm 
Forum Troll

so pawned:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 am 
Vagabond

Sorry to dissapoint you , but "but he was SO stupid" & "the way he shoots arrows vs a dagger with ue LOL." Take a look at some of the Uprising videos please , Perenthis and Aeze shoot daggers with UE , and crit em for 3-4-5k , archers at their level rarely miss targets even with 155+ Evasion.
In HB they would miss cuz of the new skill that increases evasion , and the passive skill that again increases evasion when HP is below 30%.
But yeah you judge ppl .
And one more thing , in this game there are no "pro" players LOL , what ever you are there can always pop the 12 year old e-bayer who will buy arcana mace +10 and one shot ppl from Uprising , but no-one post such videos . The whole server Hindemith was screaming from a clan of 3 who PK'ed ppl everywhere , cuz ofcourse they had 2 nukers and godly stuff on their butts , the pk they bsoe , and -4% on 77+ is a pain. The level walls above 77 are really nice. So noone is claiming they are pro or not , cuz Ebay > PRO+NOOB

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 pm 
Duke

Ebay is shit. Ruins the game.

Archers rarely miss on 155+ evasion? Uhum. With what, cov, guidance, dance of inspiration and a shadow sense passive?

Ue makes you almost untouchable, and that is that. You can try it on any good server.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Ebay is shit. Ruins the game.

Archers rarely miss on 155+ evasion? Uhum. With what, cov, guidance, dance of inspiration and a shadow sense passive?

Ue makes you almost untouchable, and that is that. You can try it on any good server.

Trust me - he had tried this a long time ago and has much more lineage experience than you. How many times you saw DVP to miss a shot ? Usually you say - yes he can't miss but he is with buffs, and after this when you see someone wrote that archer will get pwned you say - yes but with buffs he will beat you, so stfu

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:39 pm 
Duke

Okay, put song of water, agility and prophecy of wind to the dagger and hit ue.
With that evasion don't say he will still hit me so surely. Ah i see, he has so much experience he can see if he's gonna miss or not?
Why are you comparing dvp with me? Did i say i was better? I am comparing him to other players. He wasn't that great, stop kissing his ass like he's a god or something. He's just a lousy e-bay-er. Who wouldn't roll everyone with that equipment?
How many times did i see dvp miss a shot? Dude, are you okay? If you were to make a movie, wouldn't you select your greatest clips? Would you select the clips where you would miss al the time?

Mark this: experience is seen by the way he acts in situations, not by the way he owns everyone, nor by the way he misses in MOVIES.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:10 pm 
Forum Troll

[quote]Mark this: experience is seen by the way he acts in situations, not by the way he owns everyone, nor by the way he misses in MOVIES[quote]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:38 am 
Count

DVP With SPS.
Awesome.

With HE and TH.
Over sucks.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:05 am 
Count

Vawned wrote:
DVP With SPS.
Awesome.

With HE and TH.
Over sucks.

Not always.He had some great moments with his TH.It helps that is full buffed,has s grade gear but he has some talent.

Last edited by Dimos on Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next