Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Your favourite car :P
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 am 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
amrx if u wouldnt have so many typos in ur post i would take it srs
its matter of taste

http://www.youtube.com/v/WueTp-RuvbY&NR=1

Wtb but cheap.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm 
Forum Troll

oh such tunning aint cheap if u pay attention it has body kit which makes it wider
the hood aint nothing special - u can do it urself
the engine-the expensive part:first of all u have to find engine(not some piece of crap oil-eater) and gearbox that would match in those lil spaces,then cut the engine here and there to fit it
xenons-pretty cheap
paint-quite expensive
ofc rims and tires which can be found quite cheap but if u want the car to look stylish and u want stability on the road ull have to pay a big stack of money for those wide rims and sports tires
also u need new suspension

we dont put in sports seats, sports wheel and other stuff like rollbars

in general it would be alot cheaper than a new stock car,alot faster and ofcourse unique :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 pm 
Marquis

But the ride with that lowered suspension would be shit, and honestly, how many track days do you go to, to actually require that kind of performance?

Im not saying the car is bad, in a drag race it would shit up anything up to a nissan gtr(best launch control ever on a car), but really.... Better get a merc cl600 like the one on top gear for 6500 pounds lol.
More or less the same u would spend tuning up that car fully, new engine and all.

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm 
Duke

Lower suspension means stiffness and greater stability while cornering. Why do you think sports cars have such a rigid suspension and are so low?
Sure, with modern technology you don't need rigid suspensions anymore, but it's gonna cost you alot to include a powerful ESP into your suspensions.

My car's suspension is the medium between soft and rigid and when taking a corner suddenly I can feel the suspension pulling the car up immediately. Pretty interesting stuff. But expensive. A standard esp system is like 1-3k euros (depending on the producers of the car). A high performance one is way too expensive.

GoDs3nD wrote:
oh such tunning aint cheap if u pay attention it has body kit which makes it wider
the hood aint nothing special - u can do it urself
the engine-the expensive part:first of all u have to find engine(not some piece of crap oil-eater) and gearbox that would match in those lil spaces,then cut the engine here and there to fit it
xenons-pretty cheap
paint-quite expensive
ofc rims and tires which can be found quite cheap but if u want the car to look stylish and u want stability on the road ull have to pay a big stack of money for those wide rims and sports tires
also u need new suspension

we dont put in sports seats, sports wheel and other stuff like rollbars

in general it would be alot cheaper than a new stock car,alot faster and ofcourse unique :D

Yeah exactly. You get the car cheaper for more power and it's more original. I think everyone's sick of seeing imba expensive cars. I sure am in this city -.-'
This is where the whole romania comes at the beach. Lots of stupid ass rich dudes getting cars for looks. I saw an idiot with an rx-8 turning it on then immediately off. Do that a few times and you got a flooded engine. Jesus christ. Such people don't deserve to own a rotary engine.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm 
Forum Troll

xD ur right caras :D igzakli my point
plus esp=muchos electronics=high cost of ANY sort of maintenance/repairment=lack of skilled technicians=fail

the new audi 5 has that suspension control system which makes it uber stable in the corners but ofc u imagine the price of the car and all the stuff that could possibly break/damage and the money ull have to pay

btw some suspension news
u can find out on the market suspension with variable height :D the set(4) costs around 500 euro if im not wrong
pure awesomeness!

the problem with car's height differs from country to country
here in bulgaria driving a superlow car is near to suicide because the roads are pretty lame full of holes,bumps etc

afterall u buy/tune a sports car not to go out with it to buy some milk from the store or drop ur brother to school but to actually break the speed limits
u can always pick streets in the town that have higher quality pavement and race almost freely
nevertheless gas consumption determines the frequency of ur trips with that car

thats why u have 1 stock corsa which consumes 5/100 gas and 1 tunned corsa which consumes avg 15/100

corsa vs skyline :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm 
Marquis

Maybe the shitest launch ever from a driver in the skyline, really....
Well, I'm a sucker for tuned cars, such as rx7's and supras! Anyway, an rx8 aint so "rich boy" car material, you can find some for around 9000 euros nowadays easy. In great condition.

And this is a car launch :)

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am 
Duke

Who cares I want rx7 and infinite petrol.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm 
Forum Troll

Icarus wrote:
Who cares I want rx7 and infinite petrol.

and infinite engine parts to repair the car

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm 
Duke

Yeah I forgot that too :D

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm 
Vagabond

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
Volvo S80

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm 
Vassal

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:04 pm 
Vagabond

My favorite Cars are :

BMW
Ferrari

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:22 pm 
Vagabond

Fiat 500 1957

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:01 am 
Vagabond

My favourite car is All- new model of Maruti Swift which has tattractive than the previous generation. In fact, it does look better than most other hatchbacks in the segment.
As per its specs it offers in both petrol as well as diesel guise. The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes a maximum power of 82 bhp along with a peak torque of 113 Nm. the diesel variants get a 1.3-litre engine which churns out 74 bhp of power and 190 Nm of peak torque. The power is transmitted to the wheels via a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic transmission gearbox in both the fuel variants.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 pm 
Vagabond

BMW or AUDI. Dodge is also very nice.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next