Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 am 
Marquis

post server's name pls.. so ppl know and to stay away from it.. thats the least u can do...if i were u i would go play wrath or roxy since ur looking for mid servers or low rate.. also try azure they have a mid rate server also

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 am 
Vassal

I will say it, after that siege. But right now I want kick that jerk clan ass, because they think, that they can rule the server.

But after that siege. That server is dead more than ever.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am 
Vassal

I will say it now. We have still siege at saturday... So the server name is:
L2Nemesis.

There is one +45 year old guy, who is flirting with 16 year old girl O.o
So, do not ever lost this crap server! All good players, who doesn't donate has left that server, but still some ppl try to play there, but clan called Gods is ruling the server... Dulaboxing in oly, that they can feed themself :roll:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 am 
Vassal

Well... Main GM know that siege thing now and he will talk with this GM, who jailed me. It's not illegal to heal another one.

So this GM, who jailed me, did do wrong. But I don't know at all, what will happend this GM then.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 am 
Marquis

what a story lol... why didnt u left server kiki?? Oo..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:14 pm 
Viscount

siege zone of aden don't start at entrance of the town
siege zone start after the 1 gate, before it's a normal zone and u turn purple in it.
change server not because gm are dumb but because this server is fucking bugged.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 pm 
Duke

When I move to a new server (random one), I always take a bunch of friends with me (usually around 20). My rl friends I mean. When I get jailed for an idiot reason, I ask the gm to think twice, if he's sure he jailed me for a fair reason. If he keeps me in there, it's time for the server to lose 20 players, and eventually spread the word amongst the rest of the player. The admin just lost most of his players.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 am 
Vassal

That server is still few my friends, who are blockhead to leave. But I wanna say, if someone join that server. Beware guys called Ashea and Cronus. They think, that they can rule server and funny is. This Cronus guys told my friend today: Nemesis need this, flaiming in the shout and sieges And we don't need another clan!

Well, Today ppl, who didn't even register to attack Aden, they attacked there, because iot's was fun and ofc... this Ashea guy knew where was bugs that server, so they just came from trought the wall.
Ashea is rumored, that he is... also GM. And it's truth

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 pm 
Vassal

I have been out that server 1 week, because we found better and new server. But this l2nemesis server has anymore. Those 3 clans, who GM's totally suport.

I don't miss anymore this server. I'm happy that my rest friend also left this crappy server.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
dude, if u wont rly good server, just go to retail, who cares bout 15$ per month, cuz u spend that money on other non-important shits and at least there u will have rly good time! i left retail when kamael came out (yeah, left it some other times to) and im thinking to join retail maybe after 2011, when l3 comes out :D

as sekku said b4 in another topic(i 1000000000000000% agree him) :i wouldnt give out money for a game

if u gona play off go buy a bot first..15 bucks is not much but i prefer spending that money on cafees and etc
for example yesterday i bought a book that cosats 10euro
im satisfied that i spent those 10 euro for a book(Chronicles of Amber or The Chronicles of Amber--->gona rock ur ass mofos!great book for the fantazy fans)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am 
Marquis

EUPHORIA wrote:
books ftw

ewerything ftw

real life ftw

but retail ftw 2 :D

EUPHORIA FTW !!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 am 
Viscount

i was like you before
spending money to play retail server
what a dumb idea there is a lot of private servers around
and i played at least 2 years in private servers (C1 leaked)
i've also made my own private server and tried to get all officials informations here and there to correct bug and have an up to date server
many retail players came on my server and said that my server was really close to retail one

really close but not the same.
after 1 year, i've closed my private and decide to go on retail
and on retail i said WTF ! no private server ever can do the same like on retail !

1st i was surprised by mob AI
awesome compared to private
i've visited FoTD and mobs appears/dissapear depending the hours but not only the hour
mobs pop in zone but not always at same place and the group move (if you xp soo much time in a zone, mobs start to pop less in that zone)

RB AI was really different too, no bugged skills, a real market, working manor, no bug in siege and so on.

the difference is really awesome.
i'll probably never go back to private and leave retail, if i go back on private, it will be a full botted toon used for fun only and i'll stay on retail until i definitively stop L2

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:40 pm 
Vassal

Omg, this is better joke ever!

My friend did do hard work, that she can be a ee hero at Nemesis (even she quit) But what we checked today. Gods clan have to feed their ee, that they get all hero points them self! That's kinda VERY stupid!

I say, DO NOT go this server! Also One clan staretd to yell in shout one clan afoul things, when this one clan took over the Rune castle. This has become a joke as servers. If you want fair play, do not enter this server.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm 
Forum Troll

Kiki wrote:

My friend did do hard work, that she can be a ee hero at Nemesis (even she quit) But what we checked today. Gods clan have to feed their ee, that they get all hero points them self! That's kinda VERY stupid!

I say, DO NOT go this server! Also One clan staretd to yell in shout one clan afoul things, when this one clan took over the Rune castle. This has become a joke as servers. If you want fair play, do not enter this server.

english plz

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
Kiki wrote:

english plz

the last sentence is the whole idea of what he had writen

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile