Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tanks at siege(sk,tk,da,pa)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm 
Forum Troll

Same as previous-what should tanks do at sieges

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 pm 
Viscount

GodS3nd a tank can pwn everything with zariche or akamanah in a siege :P with his usual weapons...you understand.

LOL

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm 
Marquis

about the tank yeah they can be really good probably chasers to because of agro and shackle

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:21 am 
Count

wht can a tank do in sieges ? chasing ppl on the walls and agro+shackle them them He's damn fast with COV / VOP on especially those -dex dye tankers. Can't you fucking imagine that he is a melee char ? xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 am 
Viscount

what can tank do on siege? hmm... he can tank after all.
he can strike from behind and make ppl panic xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 am 
Duke

We are talking about tanks... If you are one of those who think that tanks are USELESS in sieges, you are wrong. They're very important inside the throne hall. And they can be used in the front battlefield to make the others retreat. They just snap over the enemy quickly and hit ud. The archers and nukers advance, so the others HAVE to retreat, or they'll have a premature close quarters combat, and they don't want daggers fighting outside, especially that the defendand daggers and close quarter fighters stay inside.

fosho!

Last edited by Icarus on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:54 am 
Viscount

let's see what tank can do:

-take damage from some ally to cover his ass.
-he can rage to the castle entrance and make a littlle mess there [ppl attack him, his mages support get rid of noobs in entrance]

-get into the castle as every other char and atack from inside

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:29 am 
Viscount

i didnt saied that tank are useless....they can help very much if attackers broke inner gate

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 am 
Viscount

nonelikeme wrote:
i didnt saied that tank are useless....they can help very much if attackers broke inner gate

what about tank attackers?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:52 am 
Baron

the only useefull tank fr siege is paladin because he dies and he can resurect himself to die again, tanks are uselles, i want proffe i disambled all of ur arguments u havent convinced me im wrong but i think i convinced some ppl that im right

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:13 pm 
Count

i play tank myself it's a paladin , and in sieges he can't really do anything , maybe a mass shackle but i don't see how i could get near the crowds of enemy

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 pm 
Duke

WaZaWanGa wrote:
i play tank myself it's a paladin , and in sieges he can't really do anything , maybe a mass shackle but i don't see how i could get near the crowds of enemy

Tell me on what server? In which clan?
Tanks are used, and there should be one in every party. Tanks are useful. A useful class doesn't mean it has to get the most frags around the battlefield. Ever heard the term "puller"? You saw what i posted, that strategy on teon. Do you know what happens after that? Those tanks pull the healers which are behind. Healers die, enemy alliance dead.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm 
Forum Troll

tanks-NOT dd high hp cp pdef m def classes-->made to take dmg
but in my exp i never saw tank standin more than 20 seconds after entering those small castle room full of nuker and archer npcs..(at all of the sieges ive been healer-se,bish)
but still a good tank can manage to take loadz of dmg for some time(ud helps) while his ORGANIZED allies are killin the defenders
imo a tank that rushes the castle(there are mostly 3-4 tanks rushing the small rooms) should have a pt with at least 2 healer type characters-bish and se/ee..ofcourse u have to comunicate with all ur clan members all the time..1 thing i can say--its not right that tanks cant do a shit at sieges..they can!mostly the sk and the tk are used for that role with the 360 degree shield def ability(combine that with blessed shield and advanced block and u have almost 100% chance to block attack from ALL directions) they are rly good--both have lower hp than the human tanks(pa/da) but the 360 degree shield def RLY makes the difference

now other role of the tank-->partyes that battle outside the castle
ur main role again is to take as much dmg as u can-->u take dmg-->ur pt members dont(u dont want ur sh/pr to get loadz of dmg right?)-->they kill all niggaz out there-->u pwn..

thats all for now this is my exp AS HEALER of the main tanker at siege
last thing--->ur healers have to be rly exped so they know when they should rly use battle heal and when they can just use normal heals,balances and etc..as i said 2 supporters at least--->recharger,healer

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 pm 
Count

GoDs3nD wrote:

What can tanks do? Simple . They act as a tanks.

Inside throne hall , near the crystal .
Near flags.
Near OL party.
Near CL.
Hard , indeed.

When you rush with your parties , there's no more range types or melee types. It doesn't matter anymore until the moment you'll find a good place to setup again.
Do not ever give a bow to a tank. They are tanks for god sake, not some puppets. Give bows to all , including buffers and you'll play a lol game.
Even if range types will do the match, you will have plenty of possibilites to
show them what tanks can do in a siege.
Every class have their role.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 pm 
Count

KentZ0ne wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

What can tanks do? Simple . They act as a tanks.

Inside throne hall , near the crystal .
Near flags.
Near OL party.
Near CL.
Hard , indeed.

When you rush with your parties , there's no more range types or melee types. It doesn't matter anymore until the moment you'll find a good place to setup again.
Do not ever give a bow to a tank. They are tanks for god sake, not some puppets. Give bows to all , including buffers and you'll play a lol game.
Even if range types will do the match, you will have plenty of possibilites to
show them what tanks can do in a siege.
Every class have their role.

yes a tank will do whatever a tank can do which is > useless

as i said go on archer/nuker sub and do more usefull stuff in sieges

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next