Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Class Roles-Daggers(th,pw,aw)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:47 pm 
Forum Troll

I see the sieges part is slowly dieing.. so ill try to give it a new start
Many people are asking"how this class or this class does in siege"
so here u can post ur class role guide

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 pm 
Marquis

well te daggers are born chasers
there high speed is a proof of that
they can chase players that have runed astray and can even infiltrate the base and cause major havok :))

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:36 am 
Count

And when noticed, will surely down.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 am 
Duke

That's the price. But a dagger can do major damage if escaped inside the castle. He can go scouting and finding isolated targets. For example a dagger inside the castle (assuming he knows the castle floorplan) can actually know the archers' firing points and can get them while the archers are concentrated on the ground.

Not to mention the other chars he may run across. The only problem for him is not to run into a destro, glad, or tyrant. Tank either. If you see a tank, just run. He will shout in ally and hold you there, so don't stick around to pvp him.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 am 
Viscount

try to attack from behind. don't stick with ur ally, cuz u get noticed.

kill one, run away, come back kill again, and run away. if ur lucky then u can have 30kills. [matters of server]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 am 
Marquis

dude on retail no one uses dagers like that... there usualy are 2-3 he full suport tank not alwaysu know 1 tank can be for 2 pps... 2-3 ols for massing cp and keep flames on them when they all rush to castle u know when there are standing defending enemys 2 pp's of hes full suported its not nice to get crited 5k... so u use flames rush , here comes dagers job usualy used th's coz of dash fuve dagers runs fast on walls try to take out he's there can be pr 2 bet usualy tehre stands he's coz of snipe.. so they bicome fresh meat for the dagers they just bluff archer whit full buffs aw or th just fuve htis and archers down coz on walls archer conscentrate on dmg output buffs not defence.. and rest others in that time rushes hall usualy other ol needs to use flames agen, and in side there usualy no tanks needed but we was doing this 2-4 tanks runs to hall use venges, mass agros liek crazy and here comes the fight archers and dagers runs to own fuve tyrants helps 2 but not much destros not realy using em just fuve to run in whit frenzy style on when tankers tank and smash.. we was doing whit 2 pps of dd 1 mage pp taked gludin castle from all ally was clan vs ally and they got owned coz they are not so good in team job as us..

just never saw in this forum retail player...
and u playing servers 2k ppls online not more so its easy but when in teon we got in night olaying 40k playars and day 80k~ its nto so easy u know when u attack tehre will be full ally defending and som otehrs clans.. we just used our clan coz our ally was concentrated on aden siege then tehy needed to defend from otehr ally but ye u guys u know like here u raid epics easy.... but not global there always will be 5-7 allys fihgting for epic and som RANDOMS we call not claned, noob clans randoms..tehy usualy dont take cw so its harder btw yes i was in caln whit dvp bifore, i was quited global for 3 moths needed money for other things like i moved me house and other stuff u know life...

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 pm 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:
and u playing servers 2k ppls online not more so its easy but when in teon we got in night olaying 40k playars and day 80k~

40k?80k? looooooooool. what a facking joke. man think what u are writing. lol i just cant spot laughing.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm 
Marquis

dude just go to server and use server info u will see onlien nuber k m8? dotn spread bullshit k m8?

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:31 pm 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:
dude just go to server and use server info u will see onlien nuber k m8? dotn spread bullshit k m8?

teon and franz are the most populated servers on ncna but they have ONLY 4-5k players not a facking 80k. i cant belive u play a server and u dont know things like that. omg ppl are so stupid ;/

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:38 pm 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:
dude on retail no one uses dagers like that... there usualy are 2-3 he full suport tank not alwaysu know 1 tank can be for 2 pps... 2-3 ols for massing cp and keep flames on them when they all rush to castle u know when there are standing defending enemys 2 pp's of hes full suported its not nice to get crited 5k... so u use flames rush , here comes dagers job usualy used th's coz of dash fuve dagers runs fast on walls try to take out he's there can be pr 2 bet usualy tehre stands he's coz of snipe.. so they bicome fresh meat for the dagers they just bluff archer whit full buffs aw or th just fuve htis and archers down coz on walls archer conscentrate on dmg output buffs not defence.. and rest others in that time rushes hall usualy other ol needs to use flames agen, and in side there usualy no tanks needed but we was doing this 2-4 tanks runs to hall use venges, mass agros liek crazy and here comes the fight archers and dagers runs to own fuve tyrants helps 2 but not much destros not realy using em just fuve to run in whit frenzy style on when tankers tank and smash.. we was doing whit 2 pps of dd 1 mage pp taked gludin castle from all ally was clan vs ally and they got owned coz they are not so good in team job as us..

just never saw in this forum retail player...
and u playing servers 2k ppls online not more so its easy but when in teon we got in night olaying 40k playars and day 80k~ its nto so easy u know when u attack tehre will be full ally defending and som otehrs clans.. we just used our clan coz our ally was concentrated on aden siege then tehy needed to defend from otehr ally but ye u guys u know like here u raid epics easy.... but not global there always will be 5-7 allys fihgting for epic and som RANDOMS we call not claned, noob clans randoms..tehy usualy dont take cw so its harder btw yes i was in caln whit dvp bifore, i was quited global for 3 moths needed money for other things like i moved me house and other stuff u know life...

40-80k player, lol, where?!?! in teon?!?! i rly wonder where all this ppl exp ^^ or even trade.
quizeris, got any prove on what ur saying? showme an ss with u and DVP xD

there r tactics for sieges that u never dreamed off.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 pm 
Duke

guzeris think about what u wrote...80k players? thats 80000 players, 80 thousand players. Maybe u wanted to say 8k???

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 pm 
Marquis

dude i said 8k....

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 pm 
Forum Troll

u want to turn this topic into another flamebox?JUST WRITE SOMETHING USEFULL FOR THE NEWBIES THAT RLY WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ACT AT SIEGES-->NOT WHAT MEANS 80k..rly guys no offence but u rly slap me with a large trout all the time..im tryin to help to somebody with ur HELP
this is forum guys..here we discuss:(hell

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:08 am 
Count

OK he was really wrong. Come back to daggers?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:31 am 
Duke

As I said in another post, daggers are great on both defending and attacking castles, but they are better when defending. They can hide behind a wall, let the enemy pass by him and then catch a distracted mage from behind. Run, repeat, etc etc etc.

When attacking the role is different. Mainly, you will get the leftovers ;) when there is a big "crash" between two allys/clans, there are usual some survivers from the losing side. Those survivers tend to run inside the castle walls where they are protected by guards. That's when the daggers do their job. Trick, switch, mirage, bluff, lure, bla bla bla, great skills to stop an enemy and get to him. Obviously any dagger will try to get mixed at the crowd in mass pvp and sneak up behind the enemy. But imo, the attacking daggers usually get the leftovers. A dagger party patroling a castle is a thing to be feared when a fleeing groups of enemies is running from the main fight, the daggers can face them and trap them.

But anyway, I dont have that much experience on the attacking side, but about defending castles I know a lot (my clans always had castles for a long time)

OfflineProfile