Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am 
Count

Icarus wrote:
Btw, waza i read your post again.

WaZaWanGa wrote:
daggers can't do shit at sieges especially when attacking rofl , maybe they are fast at breaking the castle doors and destroying the life crystal ut you can't go at siege with dagger partyies

No shit... I think destroes in frenzy are mainly the ones knocking doors off.

slow speed > die

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:01 am 
Vassal

well,i think that parties should be organised like this:
1st option of a pt:nukers+es+healer+bd+sws
2nd option of a pt:dds+wk+bd+sws+healer
i dont think that you'll need a cover because OLs have victories of paagrio for all the ally.
a 3rd option should be like this:debuffers + bd+sws and 1or2 healers and if you want a tank.You'll send them to the enemies to cast their debuffs.Also you can have a ps there for their summons mass debuffs.
That's how i organise pties in sieges...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:22 pm 
Forum Troll

WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:

WaZaWanGa wrote:
daggers can't do shit at sieges especially when attacking rofl , maybe they are fast at breaking the castle doors and destroying the life crystal ut you can't go at siege with dagger partyies

slow speed > die

oh rly?u read whole posts or just the half? icarus sayd DESTROES IN FRIENZY KNOCK DOORS..they dont run like daggers or archers or anything else..they are crushing doors:)shitloadz of hp=time to react;]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm 
Marquis

zealot ftw :O

It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:

WaZaWanGa wrote:

slow speed > die

oh rly?u read whole posts or just the half? icarus sayd DESTROES IN FRIENZY KNOCK DOORS..they dont run like daggers or archers or anything else..they are crushing doors:)shitloadz of hp=time to react;]

No, he's right, GoDs3nD. Do you know why? Because on his server walls and gates are moving. :P

Waza, are you familiar with the equation frenzy + gate = clear space?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:45 pm 
Forum Troll

i imagine moving castle!castle"AH BASTARDS U DARE TO HIT MY WALLS?!"
slow destroyers"NOOO WE WILL GET SMASHED BY THE CASTLE!! RUUUN.."

wo0t no he knows 20 necros=whole enemy clan dead
another 20 th-next clan dead
another 20 he-whole ally dead

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 pm 
Vagabond

hmmm we followed this tactic in an old server.
We were abt 90 members.
All members HAD to box a buffer class and there were abt 10-15 ES.
ES were played by tanks and were placed at few points. Same wid buffers. We had 4 Pts of BD/SWS/WC. Along wid this there was a OL + SE in each pt.

So every pt had 6 DD/1 buffer/healer + 1 empty space.
When the enemies break in, the entire team would be ported into the spot. So we didnt waste time running around and getting gnaked by a group around a corner. Same at the porter. There was 1 ES in the throne room who used to port ppl directly from the castle spots into the throne room.

Also a tank + 2 EEs were posted along with AWs. There were 2 pts. So all EEs would cast trance, recharge self while daggers would cast hex/powerbreak and rush in. When tank used aggro, the daggers picked off the other clan members. This was the swtest tactic we used and it was fun to see groups of mages getting rolled like this.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:26 pm 
Vassal

Hmmm, dunno, but what about a pt with wc, bd, sws, ee and 5necros with their summons left waiting behind the gates as a surprise if sum1 gets unspotted inside? This pt left on defence, with few other archer parties scouting outside should make good defence imo.
Newer tried this but it sounds pretty nice, feel free to comment o.0

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 pm 
Marquis

the tactic i would use is this
buffers ( wc bd etc etc ) + dds and i summoner with 1 space in party
they constantly summon people :)
if the dds do there job of defending ;eople then you have an infinite number of players ^^
is i know the cooldowns sucks but you can also use wc's gate chant ( move all party members :)
invite the wc does gate then a whole party of full draconic people are ready to trom the castle :))

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:51 pm 
Viscount

Nice tactics.... However I am not sure about something that I read....

1st) Dagger classes are not very usefull in sieges because they have to come close to the enemies...

2nd) When many ppl come to the siege it is esential that they listen and do what the ally leader sais... It is very important for the organisation...

3rd) Some times "the best defence is the attack" apllies in sieges (from my expirience)...

4th) Archer with DB+buff/dance/song+cov=one less enemy mage... :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:01 pm 
Vassal

killer6667 wrote:

1st) Dagger classes are not very usefull in sieges because they have to come close to the enemies...

2nd) When many ppl come to the siege it is esential that they listen and do what the ally leader sais... It is very important for the organisation...

3rd) Some times "the best defence is the attack" apllies in sieges (from my expirience)...

you forgot to add the buff that queen of cats has.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:07 pm 
Viscount

MasterOfTheDead wrote:
killer6667 wrote:

Oh yeah... You are right....

Ps: I was playing in a low rate server (now it is closed, TG its name...) where the buff were only for 20min... In such a server the ally buffer is very important...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:03 pm 
Duke

killer6667 wrote:
MasterOfTheDead wrote:
killer6667 wrote:

Ps: I was playing in a low rate server (now it is closed, TG its name...) where the buff were only for 20min... In such a server the ally buffer is very important...

ofc OL is important, that way u dont need to get 10 PPs to buff ppl every 20 mins. But nowadays ppl dont like the OL to buff, only the defensive, or "essencial" for all classes. Thats because it will overbuff some classes (like might on mages, empower on fighters, etc.), so the OL is left with the job of healing, which sometimes is also considered weak, since most classes have much more HP than CP and there are CP pots, which instantly restore CP, unlike HP pots. But anyways, OL is a great char, I stopped playing it after many time because ppl always put me aside, even from my own ally, they didnt like me to buff. :( and trust me...I was in the bigger ally on the server and still they were that stupid...they still are, thats why I left the server (also coz of unplayable lag)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm 
Viscount

razveck wrote:
killer6667 wrote:
MasterOfTheDead wrote:
killer6667 wrote:

ofc OL is important, that way u dont need to get 10 PPs to buff ppl every 20 mins. But nowadays ppl dont like the OL to buff, only the defensive, or "essencial" for all classes. Thats because it will overbuff some classes (like might on mages, empower on fighters, etc.), so the OL is left with the job of healing, which sometimes is also considered weak, since most classes have much more HP than CP and there are CP pots, which instantly restore CP, unlike HP pots. But anyways, OL is a great char, I stopped playing it after many time because ppl always put me aside, even from my own ally, they didnt like me to buff. :( and trust me...I was in the bigger ally on the server and still they were that stupid...they still are, thats why I left the server (also coz of unplayable lag)

Yes I understand... It is difficult in some servers to have OL mail char... But I believe OL is useful is sieges to do buffs like wind walk or shield that all classes need them... And OL for the recovering the cp of the ally is improtant... A cp pot recovers 200 cp but OL secovers 600... It is sad tha your ally didn't think of that... :?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:52 pm 
Duke

You need a good clan to lvl an ol. Usually, you go on a low rate server and grow a char up. Once you get into a good clan, you'll ask for their support to raise an ol. They'll help you. That's the only way to raise an ol. Solo is just BAD.

fosho!

OfflineProfile