Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

New mod for server section?
y 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
n 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 10
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Lithuania
Xmvp wrote:
Kommentator wrote:
Xmvp wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
that could be for example an active member of pmfun


+1 for new mod
and i think i'm the perfect guy for this job [imo]
you are active in this forum but you are worth a sh1t...someone should clean your spam...then join this topic


whr u see me spam? [rofl]
there was spam before your 500 posts

_________________
Image


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm 
Grand Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 5183
Location: România
ur just jealous coz i have more posts than u

_________________
Image
Stef wrote:
without greece you was living now in mountains and forrest.


facepalm.png


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 2513
i should be mod too because i had a surgery to my appendix and i'm sick in the hospital and need a little cheering up :*


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:27 pm
Posts: 2294
Location: Chios / Greece
MustLoveL2 wrote:
i should be mod too because i had a surgery to my appendix and i'm sick in the hospital and need a little cheering up :*


He is lying in order to cause our mercy and make him mod !

_________________
Image

ImageImageImageImage Image


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm 
Grand Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 5183
Location: România
Ruud44 wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
i should be mod too because i had a surgery to my appendix and i'm sick in the hospital and need a little cheering up :*


He is lying in order to cause our mercy and make him mod !


no!
he's telling the truth, i saw him!

_________________
Image
Stef wrote:
without greece you was living now in mountains and forrest.


facepalm.png


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
I am the new Moderator.
Topic closed.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement