Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 am 
Knight

Good morning. How are you today? Have you seen the lovely doggies outside flying from tree to tree? Must be nice what ur smoking.

*no, i won't bother explaining it to you because ur just spewing out nonsence. Do you have any lifes for sale?

Edit:eh, let's just get it over with.
-I don't know Catalin personaly or his team (gm team or "dev team"?), i just speak from what i've seen him tell on his forums and some other l2off devs told me about him. I beleive everyone that reads his forums a little knows that he has a habbit of lieing ... more than the avarage person;
--I didn't said Catalin said anything about a leak. I just ASKED if anyone believes or knows anything about such a thing. Because i bet he wouldn't change to a chronicle that just released on retail without a leak. He never made such a thing (remember he said almost same about gracia final and that turned out to be a leak but he didnt got the files);
---It would make u feel better if u knew i am or i am not that dude?
----I never said anything about Catalin's or his servers fate and i never said anything about his gm's;
-----Maybe because, and it will shock you, i want to play on this new server? I never said dex is a BAD server, far from it actualy. I just said Catalin is a lier. And from that, retards like u started to put all kind of words into my mouth.

Hope ur happier now that i answered u...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm 
Get a life moron !
Stop insulting people that actually did something for l2 community .
There was another nolifer like you some time ago on this forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm 
Username_ wrote:

This doesn't change the fact that he lies, a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Username_ wrote:

Can you give us an example of those "ALOT OF LIES" . The guy run an online server since 2005 ,i kinda doubt you have any idea about the person behind dex forum avatar (that most of the time is used by team) .
What else he promised you .. wine and bread ..?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 pm 
Username_ wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Username_ wrote:

Can you give us an example of those "ALOT OF LIES"

Your kidding, right? Good for him that he kept that server open for so long and without donation that don't interfere in gameplay (or very little) but the guy is a lier and that's a FACT! Stop ass kissing him ffs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm 
the fact that you can give any proves makes you a lier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm 
the fact that you cannot give any proves makes you a lier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm 
Sure. Let's see. How about anyone that says on dex forum that their files are from la2guard ( www.nextdev.org ) gets baned? Catalin flat out lied when ever he said he has nothing from them. Just check their update list, same. How about when he said he has a perfect working interlude and when he started the beta test it was a complete failure, full of bugs and exploits. It looked like C4 +5% C5 and 5% Interlude. How about when he said his servers will be full Gracia until the end of july like C4 was? How about when he said new server will launch until end of august? Yes yes, he got sick, no datacenter, no autofunding etc. etc. excuses excuses. How about the fact that when gracia final got leaked he said his servers will have it also, the leak is true and that the seller asks 35k for them but now he says they are l2j (which clearly they are not, anyone with half a working brain and a little experience on retail that has tried rpg-club or graciafinal.ru can see it)? I can go on, this is only from the top of my head.

P.S. His "dev team" is:
-owner of lineage2.gigarent.it named andreaGighi
-russian scripter HellFire (makes this tool for l2)

None of them are his "team", they just happen to be friends and share their modifications with him also. He has no 'team' that adds to this files. But np, just eat his bs'ing more, i guess it tastes good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm 
Sry, forgot to paste link. HF that makes this tool l2scriptmaker.spaces.live.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm 
I pitty you . your life is here on this forum . :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm 
Great comeback. Also love all ur arguments. I guess showing proof and a little bit of intelligence means my life is this forum, ok :)).
Aaa, let's not forget, another nice 'little' lie that even a blind/def guy could see it:
Catalin: "Dex never used any leaked files" <---- C4 files that u've been using for the last years would like to say hello to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 pm 
Grand Duke

Anonymous wrote:
Catalin: "Dex never used any leaked files" <---- C4 files that u've been using for the last years would like to say hello to you.

ahahahahahah what a lifeless idiot:)

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 pm 
Duke

guess it'd make your serv's reputation 0 if you would write with your account instead as a guest

well, i have a new information for you: bots have no feelings

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 pm 
I still didn't got an answer for what i said. And i won't because, when retards don't have an answer, they just go ahead and laugh + insult. Truth hurts, sry :(

p.s. my server? lol, i'm not playing anywhere now, i wait for the new dex server since it's been announced last summer. Difference between me and you is that i have my eyes wide open and i can see more than just black and white like u dudes do. WTB a few more replies of "xaxaxa idiot". I rest my case, i won't post here anymore because u can't reason with idiots "axaxaxaxa".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 am 
Marquis

lol dont be so emo.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next