Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:31 am 
Duke

Anonymous wrote:
I still didn't got an answer for what i said. And i won't because, when retards don't have an answer, they just go ahead and laugh + insult. Truth hurts, sry :(

p.s. my server? lol, i'm not playing anywhere now, i wait for the new dex server since it's been announced last summer. Difference between me and you is that i have my eyes wide open and i can see more than just black and white like u dudes do. WTB a few more replies of "xaxaxa idiot". I rest my case, i won't post here anymore because u can't reason with idiots "axaxaxaxa".

true, so i don't care about trying to explain facts to you
including that "reason" is not a verb

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 am 
GRAMAR NAZI TO THE RESCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!

Quote:
VERB

1. reason - decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"

2. reason - present reasons and arguments

3. reason - think logically; "The children must learn to reason"

Own ur self more, he doesn't even needs to respond and u'r making a fool of urself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 am 
Duke

GramarPolice wrote:
GRAMAR NAZI TO THE RESCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!

Quote:
VERB

1. reason - decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"

2. reason - present reasons and arguments

3. reason - think logically; "The children must learn to reason"

Own ur self more, he doesn't even needs to respond and u'r making a fool of urself.

omgomgomg, call the COMMUNITYNAZI k?
reason is not even used commonly in formal language, so yeah, you're making my day, or shall i say these in scientific language which is nowhere formal?
oh yeah, so let's play gramar teacher:
we are on a forum: and we use common language, so please do me a favour and protect that 1 IQ that has been left in your mind with that lonely brain cell and learn grammar well b4 trying to explain it to me

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: GramarNazi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 am 
Lhyno wrote:
reason is not even used commonly in formal language

"Reason" used as a verb is not a common thing? "Reason" is a SCIENTIFIC word? AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahhh
uh wait wait let me catch my breath for a second ................................
ok... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahhaah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

Can u posibly own urself more than this? Please?! I DARE YOU! I want to laugh more :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 am 
Viscount

if u hate so much dexternet why are u w8ing for their new server to be opened to play on it?
and how are u to know the truth behind dexternet and to judge them?
catalin/his gm/dev team can say what they want. the server is free.
u can go play retail.
btw how if affects u if catalin lies?
and why u hide?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 am 
No, really, please, are u people THAT stupid? I mean, for Gods sake! I DON'T hate dexternet, i only dislike Catalin cause he lies a lot. His servers are MORE than fine. Facking blind, idiotic people. Go do some eye exams, u need them badly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 am 
Viscount

Anonymous wrote:
No, really, please, are u people THAT stupid? I mean, for Gods sake! I DON'T hate dexternet, i only dislike Catalin cause he lies a lot. His servers are MORE than fine. Facking blind, idiotic people. Go do some eye exams, u need them badly.

and how the fuk it affects u that catalin lies? this part i dont understand

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 am 
frosty wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't u facking idiot, IT DOESN'T. Are u ppl on drugs or something? Did i said something like "aah i won't play dex cause Catalin is a lier"? NO I DID NOT! I just said that mofo is a damn lier AND THAT'S IT! Get back in school and learn to read again minions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am 
Viscount

Anonymous wrote:
frosty wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't u facking idiot, IT DOESN'T. Are u ppl on drugs or something? Did i said something like "aah i won't play dex cause Catalin is a lier"? NO I DID NOT! I just said that mofo is a damn lier AND THAT'S IT! Get back in school and learn to read again minions.

from u replay it seams u are frustrated person with some behavior issues. i really think u must go to school and learn to talk, how to carry a conversation.
i really dont think u graduated even high school and if u did u are just a retard.
since u hide behind a guest nick u must be a kid looking for attention.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:02 pm 
Actualy, yes, i am very frustraded. I'm frustraded when i see so many retards on the facking internet that lack basic reading comprehension. Although this is expected. And i 'love' ur "hide behind guest", if u make an user u suddenly know that person? What an idiot u are, u have no idea.

P.S. Just for ur information, i'm a "retard" in last year of university :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm 
can't edit, forgot to say why i'm a "retard". I'm a retard because i'm trying to win a dispute over the internet with other retards like u (that never learned to think a little before opening their mouths, it's not enough to just read and spew sh1t out of ur mouth without thinking it through). U know that saying, right? "Arguing on the internetZ is like special olimpics..." I believe u know the rest. Difference between u and me is that i will STOP now because it's pointless (like i just said) and u will go on and find other retards to argue with.
Have fun showing ur retardness over the internet, have a nice day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm 
Viscount

Anonymous wrote:
Actualy, yes, i am very frustraded. I'm frustraded when i see so many retards on the facking internet that lack basic reading comprehension. Although this is expected. And i 'love' ur "hide behind guest", if u make an user u suddenly know that person? What an idiot u are, u have no idea.
P.S. Just for ur information, i'm a "retard" in last year of university :(

this happens when Universities want to make money. they prefer quantity over quality. so telling me u are in the last year just made it worst. being a student these days means zero. every one is.
not having a user shows u are a coward that is afraid to take responsibility for what he says.
can u at least say witch country are u from so i dont have to take a wild guess and what university u go to.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm 
Duke

Anonymous wrote:
Lhyno wrote:
reason is not even used commonly in formal language

"Reason" used as a verb is not a common thing? "Reason" is a SCIENTIFIC word?

where did i say that it's a scientific word?
for god's sake do me a favour and learn english, because i only see that you have learned as much as it is needed to dramatize

it is nowhere a commonly used word, here in hungary if you choose reason over give a reason, it's a serious issue using an informal word, 3points- in written and 2 in oral exam
formality is being taught as well in a different class, it's a must,
2 years ago if one had a mistake with conditionals then he would automatically fail the english professional test or lose imba amounts of points in middle-leveled category, complex or not

universities doesn't allow freaks, because you have to mind your manners there, so it's a pure lie
if not, i pity your country

if there is a mod, ban the guys ip and delete these posts, because it does not belong to dex's discussion

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm 
Forum Troll

ye the discussion went offtopic but i cant clean the topic cuz my privs are limited and i cant mess in server discussion and server sections
i think speed could do it but meh..he has disappeared
ill just ask u guys to keep it goin` without flames and offtopic crap

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 am 
/Cast resurrection

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next