Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: new dex srv GF/H5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 am 
Elder

Wasnt GF winning?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 am 
Viscount

Odin wrote:
BEKC wrote:
H5 will be the server.All eu community from probably the best EU server providers dex with good anti bot,off files and long living project.10th of September is the start i think.

epic date, ppl starts to go to school/universities and jobs, and they start server. and now at summer holidays there is no good servers.. just epic.

In summer ppl go to vacations,go out and actually dont nolife.When automn is coming and weather is shitty and after that is the cold winter that is the perfect time for a server start since september/october.People dont go out that much when you actually cant cuz of weather and also you are not going on vacations because of your job/school or w/e but that doesnt mean you cant play even nolife if you can.All big servers are starting around that time every year)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 am 
Marquis

BEKC wrote:
Odin wrote:
BEKC wrote:
H5 will be the server.All eu community from probably the best EU server providers dex with good anti bot,off files and long living project.10th of September is the start i think.

epic date, ppl starts to go to school/universities and jobs, and they start server. and now at summer holidays there is no good servers.. just epic.

In summer ppl go to vacations,go out and actually dont nolife.When automn is coming and weather is shitty and after that is the cold winter that is the perfect time for a server start since september/october.People dont go out that much when you actually cant cuz of weather and also you are not going on vacations because of your job/school or w/e but that doesnt mean you cant play even nolife if you can.All big servers are starting around that time every year)

sure, nolifers have vacations. * please ;DD
first u need to know who plays lineage 2, its 14-23 years old kids and teenagers, not ppl over 25+ (its just few % of all players, and its fact).
u telling me that in autumn ppl dont have what to do? working studying etc etc? and u want to say ppl have vacations and go to seas/lakes/other cool places all the time? dude plz, i know it, i go to lake every weekend, have a lot time, LIKE ALL NORMAL PPL, and have a lot free time to play at summer. cause in real world ppl work at autumn and at summer they have holidays that means vacations and pc.... dude.
also its 2013 not 1995, most ppl have laptops, wifi, and other stuff to play anywhere... so dont tell me that its bad to tiem start server at summer.

p.s. a lot votes in my country servers forums shown that alot ppl wanted server at summer...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 am 
Viscount

Ask yourself that question why all big servers starts October mostly?Also telling that only a small % of l2 player is 25y/o+ is not correct.Most ppl playing l2 are around and older then 25 years.Dex started nexus in the summer and it died at the end of it, while servers starting in automn last till the spring)And ppl work in the summer just students are free so saying that all people are free in the summer isnt also truly correct.

I bet you gona play the server even that it starts in September, and your just mad that atm you can nolife hardcore while rest ppl have life,work,vacations and automn your shool starts so you cant skip?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 am 
Marquis

BEKC wrote:
Ask yourself that question why all big servers starts October mostly?Also telling that only a small % of l2 player is 25y/o+ is not correct.Most ppl playing l2 are around and older then 25 years.Dex started nexus in the summer and it died at the end of it, while servers starting in automn last till the spring)And ppl work in the summer just students are free so saying that all people are free in the summer isnt also truly correct.

I bet you gona play the server even that it starts in September, and your just mad that atm you can nolife hardcore while rest ppl have life,work,vacations and automn your shool starts so you cant skip?

its almost 5 years since i finished school :)

sure adult ppl playing dead game lineage 2... xD

nonsense.

only explanation for servers coming at autumt, cause of admins, they dont like to work at sumemr like all normal ppl. thats why most good quality servers comes after summer. (saldy for all vacationists :D )

i will play ofc, cause it was long time there was good server, after rpg club x15 gracia server (older), also this will be international server.
and i will play only cause i have longer holidays this year till october end~. if not, i probably do not play, cause would have stuff to do.

im just angry that over 1 month there will be no decent servers. i got bored of fifa/nba 13 , skyrim and other games...

glad i have some tv series to watch.

p.s. dex failed with nexus cause of interlude, who is dead. now all wants gracia h5.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:59 am 
Viscount

Odin wrote:
BEKC wrote:

its almost 5 years since i finished school :)

sure adult ppl playing dead game lineage 2... xD

nonsense.

only explanation for servers coming at autumt, cause of admins, they dont like to work at sumemr like all normal ppl. thats why most good quality servers comes after summer. (saldy for all vacationists :D )

i will play ofc, cause it was long time there was good server, after rpg club x15 gracia server (older), also this will be international server.
and i will play only cause i have longer holidays this year till october end~. if not, i probably do not play, cause would have stuff to do.

im just angry that over 1 month there will be no decent servers. i got bored of fifa/nba 13 , skyrim and other games...

glad i have some tv series to watch.

p.s. dex failed with nexus cause of interlude, who is dead. now all wants gracia h5.

Nexus was GF) Had near 4 sides and still died before even summer end.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am 
Elder

4 sides, y but mention pls server jumpers too
and what happened to the 1st antharas? 1 side couldn't kill then the mess up started, cool sides.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm 
Marquis

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 pm 
Marquis

h5 sucks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 am 
Baron

i don't have anything against h5 except that for 0% graphic improvement the game has 50% less FPS than GF and that's just stupid and the very reason l2 is dead , cause it doesn't work not even on high end pc

For some reason L2 runs better on a single core cpu OC to 5 gz than i5 , i7 or fx8350

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:54 am 
Marquis

hdtv wrote:
i don't have anything against h5 except that for 0% graphic improvement the game has 50% less FPS than GF and that's just stupid and the very reason l2 is dead , cause it doesn't work not even on high end pc

For some reason L2 runs better on a single core cpu OC to 5 gz than i5 , i7 or fx8350

yeah, h5 arenas with stupid collons in middle is very fun.... running half of match cathing noobs etc....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 am 
Vassal

Odin wrote:
hdtv wrote:

yeah, h5 arenas with stupid collons in middle is very fun.... running half of match cathing noobs etc....

You have to admit even with it THAT REQUIRES skill not like in fcking gf, onehitting with daggers or retarded female slh lol, at h5 anti classes has more possiblitys to win actually, at gf its more about who has attributes and who doesnt , but gf mass pvps was more interesting thats y. We can discuss here who likes something better or doesnt, but still there are more c6 players than gf or h5 so , its pretty random plus l2 community sucks dick hard.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 am 
Marquis

how many european High Five servers using retail files did u played so far ? :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 am 
Baron

I think it will be lucky to get 500 at start considering that the only players i have seen for weeks on beta are me and 5 others

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 am 
Marquis

hdtv wrote:
I think it will be lucky to get 500 at start considering that the only players i have seen for weeks on beta are me and 5 others

i wonder what you got for this hate remarks about DEX . Try to go in Giran for players :)
Dont compare DEX network with crapy one day servers where maybe you have played .
PS : max online on TS was 133 after general maintenance 2 days ago

you can always check even from clan list in ALT+B to see how many joined beta . You have 8-9 pages of clans:)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next