Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

If DEX would ever wipe or make another 4x server... YOU WOULD...
I would pesonaly come back to DEX 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
Me and most of my friends would come back to DEX 37%  37%  [ 10 ]
I already play DEX but I would still play after wipe... like the idea 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
I play DEX.. worked to hard... don't want wipe 37%  37%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 27
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 pm 
Forum Troll

SirAdrian wrote:
useless thread.dex won't get wiped.

yayy wb adrian(god damn u raz!u r 1st:((( QQ )
:!: :!: :!:
@topic:double bladed weapon
the 1st side is that the high lvl actions are the most interesting part of l2(u like pvping in ruins of despair?or fighting for ur elpy corner in starter village?)
and some ppl enjoy that the most
and if u wipe the server it means those players that enjoyed the high lvl activities gona say "gtfo i dont wanna spend months of my life to farm those s grades again and reach that lvl "
on the other side:everything old is starting to rott
and the clans make alliances
the dominating alliances eat more and more clans and u get empire
u gotta ruin the empire or create ur own
wipe may be usefull then

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm 
Marquis

all answers seems to be the same oO

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
SirAdrian wrote:
useless thread.dex won't get wiped.

yayy wb adrian(god damn u raz!u r 1st:((( QQ )
:!: :!: :!:
@topic:double bladed weapon
the 1st side is that the high lvl actions are the most interesting part of l2(u like pvping in ruins of despair?or fighting for ur elpy corner in starter village?)
and some ppl enjoy that the most
and if u wipe the server it means those players that enjoyed the high lvl activities gona say "gtfo i dont wanna spend months of my life to farm those s grades again and reach that lvl "
on the other side:everything old is starting to rott
and the clans make alliances
the dominating alliances eat more and more clans and u get empire
u gotta ruin the empire or create ur own
wipe may be usefull then

I prefer low level gamplay:
Less but better balanced skills.
More interesting hunting grounds then Wall of Agros or Hot Springs with innocent annimals.
Under level 58 is cool when in every skill take time you get new skills and your proffesions changes, gets improved with new gamestyles.
Level 58-74 a long monotonic grinding with the same skills only their power increase. 74+ skills are quite interesting but they are out of their class element.

BTW x4 are "big rates" and wipe, i think, after two years of living is needful.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:30 pm 
Count

what's so fun in fighting with forest bows ? :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 pm 
Forum Troll

SirAdrian wrote:
what's so fun in fighting with forest bows ? :lol:

+1
at least carnage(or oe bop) and maj plz!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm 
Vassal

L2 is based on Mass PvP, disciplined playing, communicating. If players organise good Arena Party vs Party battles, i would be in, even if chars there are with short sword and bucklers.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 pm 
Forum Troll

then u have 2-3 skills to use
like wind strike
heal
wind strike heal
or powerstrkie
powerstrike
shield stun
powestrike
THATS EXCITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
then u have 2-3 skills to use
like wind strike
heal
wind strike heal
or powerstrkie
powerstrike
shield stun
powestrike
THATS EXCITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about level 20 or 40... Of course, level 7 has not enought skills. But level 32-40+ is perfect. :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm 
Viscount

i personally don't like anymore low rate servers,i preffer the ones with 50x rates and more,and with safe enchant more than +4 but lower than +12.
Why?
Because of things like wipe,many lost hours and hours for nothing beacuse of wipe,anyway,if not DEX should be wiped,then Wrath is a perfect candidate for wipe(sry for speaking about Wrath,but it's togheter with DEX) because of it's chaotic economy,for example an fucking lvl 12 or 13 SA crystal is 3kkk :shock: in a server that is only 9x.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 pm 
Duke

PhantomBlade wrote:
i personally don't like anymore low rate servers,i preffer the ones with 50x rates and more,and with safe enchant more than +4 but lower than +12.
Why?
Because of things like wipe,many lost hours and hours for nothing beacuse of wipe,anyway,if not DEX should be wiped,then Wrath is a perfect candidate for wipe(sry for speaking about Wrath,but it's togheter with DEX) because of it's chaotic economy,for example an fucking lvl 12 or 13 SA crystal is 3kkk :shock: in a server that is only 9x.

yep wrath's economy is fucking ridiculous :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: If DEx ever gets wiped or opens a new 4x.... you would??
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:27 pm 
Vassal

Hachimitsu_Boy wrote:
In my opinion... if DEX ever gets a wipe... it will double it's population... even dough it has a huge population now.

-Most people I know that quit playing L2... say they would love to play L2 again, but only if Dex gets wipe.

-Most of the people I know that now play on various servers.. I mean whole clans.. say that if Dex ever gets a wipe, or opens a new server... they will come back... i'm talking about ppl on Supreme, Roxy, Zeus, Abyss, Uber, Dragon Network....

I'm talking about whole clans that got bored of Dex and moved to other servers or official... about people that got bored of S grade and went to other servers...

DEX 4x has been on for such a long time... I played there in C2, C3... wipe and C4/IL.... had AW/SE/PS... I was in Q clan.... and as so many people that palyed from the start... I gave up on the server.... My old friends stoped playing, some moved to other servers, and that team cohesion has vanished.... You just get to a certain point when you want a new start... Don't get me wrong, I do have S grade and epics on Dex... but what's the fun?

The question is simple.

What did the DEX Gm`s said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and said and said an said and repeated themselves again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again for so many times ?

There will be no wipe on Dex servers

Sword Muse 79

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm 
Vagabond

wipe ? if dex will be wiped ill /emoquit l2 ! i dont play in dex 1 year to start again ... im not gonna starting from 1 lvl after 10-12 months playing .... may be ill go play some x10-x15 rate server , without some gm shops and etc. just to lvl up fast and go learn that bastards to pvp :>

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 pm 
Baron

imo if dex gets wiped i would join because dex is a great serverbut for a newbie its pretty hard cuz everyone there has s grade and etc

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2