Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Looks like l2dex networx is closing doors
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 pm 
Vassal

waloo wrote:
Yeah L2dex have suceeded with Dex and Wrath ofc.
But for the other servers, they live only some month, then open new server, live some month too etc ...

I think this was because the owners became greedy. They saw the success of RPG and other russian servers had at that time and they said to themselves "let's open new servers and make some money now, when we are famous enough". If they were thinkig how to maintain the netowrk with less costs and not to open 124235 servers at the same time, probably they would have much more success and now DEX would be still on and well-populated... Anyway, it is in the past... I hope some day there will be server like dex with stable comunity, that knows the game, less bugs then dex, not corrupted GMs and ofc playable chronicle, not some H5, GoD or other crap, where all you have to do is farm instances like crazy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 pm 
Vagabond

Why does this happen?I can not play this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am 
Marquis

I heard that from some player on my server. This is very sad. I always considered DEX as a very important part of Lineage II (private server) history. I hope people don't try to put Dex to the same level as rpg-club. Rpg-club is creating and deleting servers like 12yr olds change through interlude loljava servers. Can't be compaired to dex which managed to stand in time without lame excuses like wiping and ddosing. I hope Catalin will go forward and give players something new, maybe a new game. I never liked Catalin as I was player but I always admired as an admin.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:50 am 
Viscount

Actually dex administrator said that new servers were opened to pay the bills of existing servers.
Whatever now, network will be shut down on November 1st.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 pm 
Knight

Nekys wrote:
I heard that from some player on my server. This is very sad. I always considered DEX as a very important part of Lineage II (private server) history. I hope people don't try to put Dex to the same level as rpg-club. Rpg-club is creating and deleting servers like 12yr olds change through interlude loljava servers. Can't be compaired to dex which managed to stand in time without lame excuses like wiping and ddosing. I hope Catalin will go forward and give players something new, maybe a new game. I never liked Catalin as I was player but I always admired as an admin.

Roflmao man, Dex closed like 5+ servers?

And some people are talking about "best community" :D. Clans from dex didnt stand even a chance against real clans on better servers like supreme or rpg.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm 
Count

it went something like this...

dexternet had a very popular mu online server.. it was practicaly the romanian mu official server...then they decided to start a lineage2 server and everyone migrated to lineage from mu
99.9% of the population beeing newbs were really bad at the game and we all know how dumb lineage2 is at the start but its easyer when theres ppl around you that know what theyre doing
problem is that noone gave a fuk about dex and was full of retarded ppl that *thought themselfs*
not having better standards they stoped at a certain lvl and when they left dex they couldnt get theyr shit togheter
ofcourse there were exceptions

OfflineProfile