Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
I need help, i know there must be some free way to 3box on nostalgia (interlude), so far they only allow 2 clients but many times i rly need a 3rd.

Anyone has ideas to achieve this?

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: lolbg
http://www.sandboxie.com/

download the prog/install it, log ur 2 boxes like u normally do and the 3th one like this: right click on l2.exe/run sandboxed/default sandbox.

_________________
t4rd wrote:
in H5 titan dont make dmg, you need 2 parties support to can make 5 hits with big dmg with titan


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 1992
Somehow doesn't work for me :(

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
me neither.
I read sandboxie doesn't work anymore on dex, neither does installing another OS on a virtual machine.

still accepting suggestions :mrgreen:

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Posts: 1202
Location: Romania
why you need 3 chars online ? :mrgreen:

_________________
http://www.lineage.ro - JOIN US for best L2OFF Experience

Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
I need mainly to keep my dancer up when doing trains on catas (main+WC+dancer) and to setup a shop in giran without fireing another pc (main+WC+shop)

I'm not a person that can be 24/7 ON LFP or waste 5 hs idle on a raid window, when i have time to play i have to make it count :D Besides i don't think we should be forced to 2box only on a dying server. =)

Anyway
I found something that could work, but i don't have the knowledge to set it up, so i'll write it here in case someone with the skills can do it and maybe explain the rest of us how to do it =D
Ok.
Seems like they are cheking MAC address, and when a 3rd client under same MAC tries to get in gives "access failed"
My idea is to install a virtual network card -> http://www.ntkernel.com/w&p.php?id=32
Set some random MAC on it, and use 2 clients for the real card and the 3rd one with the virtual card.

I've found people with multiple network adapters working for different applications, it is possible! i just don't know how to do it =)

GL!

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 pm
Posts: 2
MaliceMizer wrote:
I need mainly to keep my dancer up when doing trains on catas (main+WC+dancer) and to setup a shop in giran without fireing another pc (main+WC+shop)

I'm not a person that can be 24/7 ON LFP or waste 5 hs idle on a raid window, when i have time to play i have to make it count :D Besides i don't think we should be forced to 2box only on a dying server. =)

Anyway
I found something that could work, but i don't have the knowledge to set it up, so i'll write it here in case someone with the skills can do it and maybe explain the rest of us how to do it =D
Ok.
Seems like they are cheking MAC address, and when a 3rd client under same MAC tries to get in gives "access failed"
My idea is to install a virtual network card ->
Set some random MAC on it, and use 2 clients for the real card and the 3rd one with the virtual card.

I've found people with multiple network adapters working for different applications, it is possible! i just don't know how to do it =)

GL!



>2012
>not using l2net oog for multiple boxes

srsly bro.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
ksb wrote:
>2012
>not using l2net oog for multiple boxes

srsly bro.

I think using a bot on DEX will get u insta banned? LF confirm.

And even if you use l2net and don't get banned it's not gonna work if they check by MAC, not number of clients.

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 pm
Posts: 2
MaliceMizer wrote:
ksb wrote:
>2012
>not using l2net oog for multiple boxes

srsly bro.

I think using a bot on DEX will get u insta banned? LF confirm.

And even if you use l2net and don't get banned it's not gonna work if they check by MAC, not number of clients.


Their protection plus the check of boxes you have open are checked through client,u cant have logged more than 2 clients,since oog bypasses that,there's no limit.

EDIT: no instant ban on l2net,dunno about lolwalkerlol


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
ksb wrote:
MaliceMizer wrote:
ksb wrote:
>2012
>not using l2net oog for multiple boxes

srsly bro.

I think using a bot on DEX will get u insta banned? LF confirm.

And even if you use l2net and don't get banned it's not gonna work if they check by MAC, not number of clients.


Their protection plus the check of boxes you have open are checked through client,u cant have logged more than 2 clients,since oog bypasses that,there's no limit.

I don't know, i will not try L2Net on dex, is too easy to get banned that way.
Need an alternative :D

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Posts: 12
server is dead. tempest won it. now they left and wait for rpg clubz


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3boxing in nostalgia?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 147
i don't give a damn about tempest.
don't spam, go rpgclub gogogo :D

_________________
Go check http://nicoblog.org/ for PSP games.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement