Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm 
Elder

Ignorance and stupidity.
People this is what dex breeds.
You see the proof in post after post by these morons who think that they can ignore all the points in the posts and continue to go after the ones asked and answered, they truly believe you are stupid and they they can outsmart you.
You are seeing why this server is NOT the best private one, contrary to the claims made by one, you see that no matter how much I dumb up the message they can't and won't see it for what it is because they then have nothing to whine/complain about.

Lhyno, your demand answered, if you keep missing it then it is your oversight, since you already admit that the fool founder doesn't deserve you then your point is made, I thank you, you can move on.

Waza, you are wrong and as more and mroe quit, well you see where that can go, go point is made thank you.

Euphoria let me guess the day brains were being handed out you thought they said barns and went to go help the quakers build one, congrats you may be a great barn maker but unless you live with the quakers it is kinda a pointless skill.
Thanks for your comments you alone have been responsible for at least forty people not joining the dex community, please keep up the good work, you may hit over 100 soon:)

And last but certainly the lest we have sucks, assumes facts not in evidence so your case/comment was dismissed as being incompetent and irrelevant, gratz you win the "loser of the day award post" gratz.

To those that continue to offer other servers to try and in some cases accounts on those servers, you rock more then ever and I am glad you find these morons so amusing, they will continue to titillate you with their whimsical ways and lack of thought.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 pm 
What driven me away from Dex was the unappealable denial to share what was going behind the scenes, which in my opinion was the most adequate thing to do. And believe me by that I don't mean to know that GM's mother is helping him to log on because he is too drunk to do it by himself, but the most natural course of action in the situation - to give information about when the server was going to be back online. If it was 13, 15 hours, even a day, or week... great! I would be thankful for the information and would keep supporting the server after its came back. And for final a system messaged flow in my chat box "The log in server from Greece will soon be banned". No thank you, I am going noobwars.

Insulter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 pm 
Marquis

Facts from dex servers
great stability overall
almost bugless
extremly good population ( 5k players on 4x donno about rest but i bet there all above 500 people each )
frendly comunity

bad things about dex
kinda lol economy ( soul cyrs from lvl 11 to 13 cost more then the actual weapon )
sometimes unfair gm/owners

decide if you want to play or not

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm 
Elder

Well said Sek.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: AVOID Dexternet
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:51 pm 
ArchDemiDragon wrote:
The response of the server founder was "it is only a game stfu and gtfo".

and i can say he was right.

u need to be gruff, u need to be a dicator to keep all the things in some kind of order

does any of those server with nice gms, who will hold ur hand if needed, is older than dex?

even if i got banned once there, i feel sry for me that i havent been playing lineage on dex from the begining, that i wasted my time on some lol-servers

Post subject: Re: AVOID Dexternet
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 am 
Elder

rebelstrik wrote:
ArchDemiDragon wrote:
The response of the server founder was "it is only a game stfu and gtfo".

and i can say he was right.

u need to be gruff, u need to be a dicator to keep all the things in some kind of order

does any of those server with nice gms, who will hold ur hand if needed, is older than dex?

even if i got banned once there, i feel sry for me that i havent been playing lineage on dex from the begining, that i wasted my time on some lol-servers

Those servers don't coddle you or hold your hand, you are assuming facts not in evidence.

The job of the GM is to ensure the people on the server stay on the server, that fact this fool cares not one whit proves beyond any doubts he does not deserve the community he has.
2) No one was askign him for the stars or the moon or the heavens, just an estimate when the server would be back up
This not only is courtesy to the number of people checking back over a 12 hour period but shows respect for the community at large.
It is like on your wedding night someone else sleeping with your wife before you get your chance and when you ask what's going on you are told the same thing this loser said.

As for your comment that he was right, well that is completely wrong.
When you are in the business of running a server then you have responsibilities to the people supporting you and paying for that server.
Only a fool or a moron would agree to him and that is a shame, the more fools/morons who reveal it the more that will leave the server and go to noobwars or to any of those russian ones that have been on forever or to any of those brazillian ones that have been on forever.
You post was a good one rebel but you missed the point too even if you seem to have gotten more of it then others.

Also it is better to sponsor a server with loyalty/respect that returns it, that might have several bugs (works in progress) then to support a server that has several HUGE bugs that the gm's won't fix and a fool founder who doesn't care for the players, that is one of the definitions of insanity yes?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 am 
Knight

Since really every1 seems to miss ur point ur either f***ing brilliant or the greatest fool ever.
I'll guess for the last 1. sry but ur saying all the same things and really no1 seems to get what u mean.

Now since every1 seems to miss ur point ur either wrong or u can not make it clear enough (which ur job is when u post at a forum). Now i aint gonna ask u to make it clearer. Cause rly ur posts are to boring to read all of it. But i am asking u to think more over what ur gonna say.

Since obviously its clear, u aint clear enough with ur words. Cause in almost every single reply of u i see u saying u have a bit feeling of what i mean, but u dont get it the whole way. This aint a gambling game if i remember correct. Aint cluedo or something.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 am 
Vagabond

ArchMageblabla u talk too much, like a 10 year kid
2 ppl ask u to come with any proof and u stil talking
between you and the 8k ppl who play on Dexternet guess what? i believe them
btw, what name have this better server where u play now?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 pm 
Vassal

To be honest I like Catalin , if not for the job he's doing but because he is f*king good to close the mouths of some cry babyes ( i dont give any names :P ) .
As the server is not demanding anything from you except to folow the server rules, you dont have any right to demand anything from GM or head GM .
Is that simple .

Sword Muse 79

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 pm 
blackcrame wrote:
Someone here was near L2 oracle fail? Admined by 18-year old EMO girl, who had permanently period and banned ppl for every word? She was kinda funny. Stephanie was here name?

That's right, gms shouldnt STFU ppl who want answers.

+1 :)

Post subject: gg
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm 
ArchDemiDragon wrote:

When you are in the business of running a server then you have responsibilities to the people supporting you and paying for that server.

hmm u cant say that dex is a business project, they sell only few products and it aint making some cash at all, ig oes mostly for paying the bills and last time they begged some money for a new machine, ppl got that what they have payed for - a new machine and nothing else

and u cant scare some ppl with some wrong fact that ppl are leaving dex, ofc there are some ppl who are leaving, bun in their places there are comming like 10 new players on each emoquiter, and even if there would be some large quiting scene, ppl would be even happier, because less lag, lol

ppl drink and smoke, they know its bad, but they still continue to do that, even if dex is bad as hell, it makes u fkin addictive

Post subject: thx for commercial ;)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 pm 
I played on DEX 4x server since c1 to c4, quit for personal reson, camed back after that on Wrath 9x, IL and now HB and I do not compain about GM`s or server restarts.

Remember that on both servers there is a huge comunity, it was said that is bigger than those from official L2 servers.

It is true that since they entered HB there were many down times and a bit of lagg, but how do you plann to get bug fixed? It was like that at every new chronicle, for 1-2 months, but after that you had nice gamplay.

This server is a RAMP for a lot of official players, I know an entire clan who went on official from here.

Here are few rules, and i`m totally agree with them, and surprise for you ArchDemiDragon !!! they are respected and applyed by GM`s.

Here you cannot boot, or use any 3rd party software, the only thing allowed is dual box atm.

Dex is not a business, is a hobby for most of them, and beside that they have real job`s too.

I`m sure that they didn`t said GTFO or any other things to your adress, but to be onest, I will send you there with this LOL 10 years kid post.

End.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:33 pm 
LOL
sry just lol'ed

the guy that made this topic is a fundamentalist moron, but I do agree, Catalin is a kido with powers. He has no respect for anyone yet he asks ppl to respect him. His english is near a 5 y'o kid so when he doesn't understand something, he bans just in case. I've got a ban from him from a post he could not understand (when I read the ban reason I loled at such a retarded person).
Problem with wrath is dexternet never liked it... Catalin says ppl do not donate for it and in last 4 months only 50 bucks can in from wrath... there's a post repling to him saying he donated 50 buck each months in the last 3 months... Catalin still didn't reply... he's a lier who asks for some respect he didn't earn. Want my respect? Respect me as I do to you. I know it's a pain in the ass to run a server with tons of whinners, but lying? insulting ppl? Doesn't it take the same time to say a nice reply than to insult ppl? Doesn't it even take longer to ban someone?

Just /ignore the GMs as they /ignore us. There's nothing you can do when you are against a person with a kid's mentality. He has no arguments on what he does, he just bans when he's out of excuses. He cannot keep a grown up discussion with anyone, even if you respect him while doing so, he will insult you and probably you'll end up banned.

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:09 pm 
@the idiot that made this thread : the only thing that the staff asks you when you join the servers is to follow and respect the rules,a thing that you broke and you got punished.The fact that you got banned doesnt give you the right to distort the reality of the fact in your favour.
2nd thing: you complained about no one was there telling you when the server was going down.Catalin always gaved an info about what was going on.
3rd thing: complaining about no GM's on to make your game session pleasurable?Remember that GM's are not machines,they are people too with social lifes,a family,jobs.
4th thing :manor missing?Dont blame the GM's ,blame the castle owners that aren't able to set upthe crops
I think this is enough now and as some one else said,you're making accusations but do you have any proofs to sustain them?Not simple words

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:33 pm 
Count

loled wrote:
LOL
sry just lol'ed

the guy that made this topic is a fundamentalist moron, but I do agree, Catalin is a kido with powers. He has no respect for anyone yet he asks ppl to respect him. His english is near a 5 y'o kid so when he doesn't understand something, he bans just in case. I've got a ban from him from a post he could not understand (when I read the ban reason I loled at such a retarded person).
Problem with wrath is dexternet never liked it... Catalin says ppl do not donate for it and in last 4 months only 50 bucks can in from wrath... there's a post repling to him saying he donated 50 buck each months in the last 3 months... Catalin still didn't reply... he's a lier who asks for some respect he didn't earn. Want my respect? Respect me as I do to you. I know it's a pain in the ass to run a server with tons of whinners, but lying? insulting ppl? Doesn't it take the same time to say a nice reply than to insult ppl? Doesn't it even take longer to ban someone?

Just /ignore the GMs as they /ignore us. There's nothing you can do when you are against a person with a kid's mentality. He has no arguments on what he does, he just bans when he's out of excuses. He cannot keep a grown up discussion with anyone, even if you respect him while doing so, he will insult you and probably you'll end up banned.

+1

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next