Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 pm 
Elder

Or you quit dexternet because you wanna play on any of the other thousands of servers that provide service?
Or that treat you with respect?
Or that have GM's/Founders that actively interact with their clients/customers/fellow hobbyists?
Or because your acknowledge it is the smart and wise and intelligent thing to do?
After all if you wanted to play on the real server you would already eb there, since you are not your comment here must be made to incite.
Thanks but no thanks, you can make the right or wrong choice all on your own, luck with that.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 pm 
EUPHORIA wrote:
omg wtf

did u had homo acu +3 there and now u r pissed cuz u got ban? pff get a life dude

Totally +1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 pm 
Elder

Isn't it always amazing that the final throes of the unenlighted and those unable to use any form of intelligent repartee is to make up non-sensical claims that are at best devoid of thought or wit and at worst are meant to reveal to the world the lack of intellect in the posters?
I can't help but notice that the guest" doesn't create an account to show backbone behind such insightful (or lack thereof) commentary and then we have euphoria who is playing a game, probably for far too many hours, making a comment most likely aimed at himself because he doesn't have the courage or strength of character to actually comment on the posts actually made and must resort to attempted character assassination for his own lack of character?
For shame gentlemen, for shame.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:33 pm 
Viscount

It's good that their repaired login server, from start server was fine but logging on it was 10-30 minut of clicking :D Nowadays it's ok.

L2 Cerberus: Lariel - Mystic Muse
L2 Rpg-club x15: Lariel - GH
L2.ws: Lariel
L2 Reborn: AlexTheCat - SWS X, Lary - Bishop X, Bipolary - Warlock

The Discord Player

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:52 pm 
Marquis

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Isn't it always amazing that the final throes of the unenlighted and those unable to use any form of intelligent repartee is to make up non-sensical claims that are at best devoid of thought or wit and at worst are meant to reveal to the world the lack of intellect in the posters?
I can't help but notice that the guest" doesn't create an account to show backbone behind such insightful (or lack thereof) commentary and then we have euphoria who is playing a game, probably for far too many hours, making a comment most likely aimed at himself because he doesn't have the courage or strength of character to actually comment on the posts actually made and must resort to attempted character assassination for his own lack of character?
For shame gentlemen, for shame.

Dude, were bored of ur posts, why don't u try writing something new instead of spamming bullsh1t? All ur posts look the same and nobody cares, ok? So stop crying all around here. Peace.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:06 pm 
Elder

People should really learn the definition of a word they wish to use.
Look up the word spam.

I write something new with each and every post, are we to conclude you are incapable of understanding what is written? If so say so and I will attempt to simplify. Or is it simply you refuse to accept what is posted because you somehow find the truth offensive and are afraid that as more and more readers learn it they will then act accordingly?
And unless you are the one crying I don't believe anyone is or am I giving you too much credit?

The plain and simple truth of the matter is I will comment when people make comments directly related to my posts, I will comment when I feel the need to make a post to clarify and or rebuttal.
Instead of making posts that have no basis in truth or fact why not make posts that actually have meaning are are not attempted cheapp shots that do nothing but demean yourself, mac?
You easily could have pm'd me expressing your displeasure however instead you made it public and since I have nothing to hide I make my response in public.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:33 pm 
Marquis

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Instead of making posts that have no basis in truth or fact why not make posts that actually have meaning...

Ok, this sentence has basis in truth: with your silly/inteligent posts you really make me laugh and i believe not only me. Seriously, stop.

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
You easily could have pm'd me expressing your displeasure however instead you made it public and since I have nothing to hide I make my response in public.

Yeah, i had nothing to hide aswell, but, ok, next time i'll pm you if u want so.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 pm 
Elder

It certainly is interesting to know and learn my posts amuse you so, is nice to be complimented, thank you very much.

As for your demand for "stop" don't you believe it to be pertinent to not make comments aimed at me that need or require a response?

Anyways thanks for that slightly divergent exercise, back to what matters, should people play dexternet? Absolutely and indisputably NOT.

Thanks again for the opportunity for rebuttal.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:22 pm 
Duke

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
It certainly is interesting to know and learn my posts amuse you so, is nice to be complimented, thank you very much.

As for your demand for "stop" don't you believe it to be pertinent to not make comments aimed at me that need or require a response?

Anyways thanks for that slightly divergent exercise, back to what matters, should people play dexternet? Absolutely and indisputably NOT.

Dude do you think you will be taken seriously just because you have some english skills? You just come here with your lolvocabulary acting so intelectual when in fact, and very probably, you'r just a wannabe that whants attention because a GM pwned you in a freakin game....gtfo man we don't need your silly opinions anymore...

oh and btw don't even bother to "rebuttal" because i won't reply to you....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 pm 
Marquis

ArchDemiDragon wrote:

pls cut the crap im already sick of u... man u open ur server and play it, if u dont like dexternet; or even better go play retail... i appreciate the gm who told u to stfu, u are a very boring person; imagine him getting pmed by 500 ppl like u , all reporting same shit everyday, and asking how much will it take to be fixed.if he acted in the manner u say he did, its not a nice thing, but u fuking DESERVE IT !!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 pm 
Elder

Wow, the ignorance some very very few illustrate is phenomenal.
The only "crap" being dished out here is what you just attempted to shovel.
Appreciation of a GM that has no respect for the people that support him is not only illogical but shows a complete lack of brain activity.

No one ever deserves to be told stfu and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a horrendous thing.

What is keeping these threads going and the readers reading isn't my posts but the posts made by those efforting their own sense of lack of respect and their own follies.

Is it logical to support a server where the fool running it cares so little about the donaters and supporters that he is willing to alienate them by telling them to stfo and gtfo? Undeniably NOT.
Does it make any sort of common sense, let alone wise, to support a server fool who would do such a thing? Again undeniably NOT.
So the question that is begged is what are you getting out of your snide and insulting attempt at comment?
Clearly your are trying to get off on attempting to prove your wit when all you show is the lack of wit.

If 500 people are all sending a message stating exactly the same thing, as you stipulate, then clearly something is wrong and you should be trying to fix it since 500 people all took the opportunity to let you know, and if you can take 2 minutes to make an insulting and ignorant public post then imagine what you could have did in 1 minute if instead of trying to be clever you actually answered the question those 500 caring individual put towards you?
Not to mention you would have had one minute left over to fix the problem?
And lets NOT forget that on many of the other servers (I cannot/would not speak for all, I have only checked 500 or so) why is it the GM's there NOT only find time to makes public posts about server issues BUT they ALSO answer private messages?

The problem, clearly, is the fool founder and those, that for some unknown and illogical reason, would support him not out of a real desire to be supportive but out of a deep desire to show the world their half wit.

Shame on you.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:48 am 
Marquis

einhasad is a guy lol :)

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 am 
Marquis

EUPHORIA wrote:

fucking faggot gtfo of here noob

WHO CARES BOUT PPL WHO PLAY FUCKING GAME JUZ FOR FUN?

with ur dumb ass cough* cough* long much* cough* cough* posts u make us believe that l2 is everything u have in this world

"oww leave it, there are evil gms, they don't love us cuz the goddess of einhased didn't fuckd with em, so they ban us" etc

GET A FCKING LIFE AND GTFO FUCK CHICKS

if u were making so lame topics in forums and writing this retarded shit to em, no reason u got ban

if i would be gm, i would permaban u + send 1k trojans to ur pc

+999 kkkkkkk to euphoria xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 am 
Elder

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Wow, the ignorance some very very few illustrate is phenomenal.
The only "crap" being dished out here is what you just attempted to shovel.
Appreciation of a GM that has no respect for the people that support him is not only illogical but shows a complete lack of brain activity.

No one ever deserves to be told stfu and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a horrendous thing.

What is keeping these threads going and the readers reading isn't my posts but the posts made by those efforting their own sense of lack of respect and their own follies.

Is it logical to support a server where the fool running it cares so little about the donaters and supporters that he is willing to alienate them by telling them to stfo and gtfo? Undeniably NOT.
Does it make any sort of common sense, let alone wise, to support a server fool who would do such a thing? Again undeniably NOT.
So the question that is begged is what are you getting out of your snide and insulting attempt at comment?
Clearly your are trying to get off on attempting to prove your wit when all you show is the lack of wit.

If 500 people are all sending a message stating exactly the same thing, as you stipulate, then clearly something is wrong and you should be trying to fix it since 500 people all took the opportunity to let you know, and if you can take 2 minutes to make an insulting and ignorant public post then imagine what you could have did in 1 minute if instead of trying to be clever you actually answered the question those 500 caring individual put towards you?
Not to mention you would have had one minute left over to fix the problem?
And lets NOT forget that on many of the other servers (I cannot/would not speak for all, I have only checked 500 or so) why is it the GM's there NOT only find time to makes public posts about server issues BUT they ALSO answer private messages?

The problem, clearly, is the fool founder and those, that for some unknown and illogical reason, would support him not out of a real desire to be supportive but out of a deep desire to show the world their half wit.

Shame on you.

LOL, any1 read so long post? hope not.

about Roxy - its now getting better. Economy was fucked up coz Interlude exploits, but now its getting Ok. Also GMs are changed now cos 2 of them were corrupted ^^. Ppl who used sub bug are getting banned/dlvled.
Now serwer is 3-sided so its not so boring.
Online: 2000+ at day, ~700 at night
Most of skills work fine, there could be some problems only with 79+ skills, but most of them work correctly.
From Hellbound locations only Isle of Prayer works, but with some bugs. Hellbound isle is still under construction ;< also attribute system doesnt work yet.
top lvl on server is 80,07. but im gonna be 81 soon ^^

and about server downtimes - its rare, about one time in week happen some sh1t with few reboots/mass dc in short time + some maintenances 1-2 times in week (~30 min off)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 am 
Elder

Clearly you must be otherwise there wouldn't be such hostility now would there?
To mention that 1/2 of what makes a server great is the community, your posts (and I thank you for them) clearly indicate to any new people looking for a server NOT to try dexternet and to those playing that are having doubts, that leaving is the answer.
Not to mention clearly you still are not understanding/grasping what it is I have posted, and since now it easily can be seen that it is not your misunderstanding, you are showing clearly you are doing so purposely, so even more people are less inclined to try dexternet.
Thank you so much your posts do more to keep people away then I ever could alone, keep up the fantastic job.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next