Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 am 
Elder

You continually miss the point.
And you keep ignoring facts that were stated too in each post.
You all make the same mistakes time and again, maybe the language barrier is too much.
You make points that aren't anywhere near correct or truthful.
People quit daily
For every negative and or half wit response there are more then 20 of encouragement
Support for a fool founder who wouldn't offer you a glass of water to save your life is wrong
People want to know there are better alternatives to dex
People wanna know that they aren't alone
What makes a great server is the staff and the players, something this server lacks in both instances and hence the reason people quit daily
As for the postabout offered links you are not reading my posts as this particular point has beena sked anbd anbswrred on no less then 3 occasions.
The second point you make assumes facts not in evidence, is incompetent, immaterial and moot.
You all continually assume a great many things just are not only untruths they aren't even close to being facts.
Read the posts, since you keep missing what is stated ask questions on each instance you are confused and are missing what is being said.
Kent I am NOT from Vancouver so if you cannot even get such a simple point right how can you expect any of the people that are supporting me to stop?

I will make an analogy in the hopes some of you will finally see what it is you have been arguing for.
The server fool founder lets give him a historical name something people can easily look up, Hitler.
Alright so Hitler is running his server (lets make this country) and for the most part people are using the live and let live approach.
However the people miss a great deal fo what is going on so Hitler gets away with more and more and soon peopel start leaving the country.
In spite of the people leaving some of the people think there is hope for the country and then make an effort to stop Hitler from destroying it, unfortunately Hitler answers to no one, and doesn't listen.
So the people that have left the country warn the world of Hitler's country and the huge overwhelming majority listen and heed the warning.
Some of the people still in Hitlers' country who know the truth of the warning get incensed, the truth is out what can they do.
They stand up for a villain knowing it is wrong, they attempt to divert the truth or make it seem something other then what it is.
It is reprehensible to stick up for Hitler yet they do so anyways.

Hopefully this analogy helps you to realize what you have done in attempting tp perpetrate the many false claims you have continually made.

So to again make the point:
AVOID Dexternet, a server that does NOT support you does not in turn need be supported
There are four or 5 server that advertize here that will gladly take you and treat you with respect, and even make posts if their servers go down so you are informed.
That's it as simply put as possible, the same message since the beginning.
Thanks again for the opportunity to tell people, they appreciate it more then you know.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:20 am 
Marquis

archie u are incredible!! i would flame but im afraid ill get banned!! about the comparison between catalin and hitler : u cant even fuking compare them!!! DO U EVEN FUKING KNOW WHAT HITLER DID?!?!?! IF U DONT STFU!!
About the servers who post here for promo.. they are new most of them, and the staff would lick any players ass so theyre server can grow( thats what most of them do ) .I see u played very few servers, and u think now that u by leaving dex network will make a big revolution and all ppl will leave and all will join u in ur jump from a huge building( i suggest that for u ).
P.S. oh ya i read ur stupid post this time, the word "Hitler" and the mention of kento caught my attention.

THE CONCLUSION IS NO1 MISSES U ON WRATH U BIG APE!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 am 
Elder

Kata I see the analogy worked.
The analogy is correct because it should help you to see what the message actually is.

You make several errors in your accusation, and they are errors you continue to point out, and which I am continually replying too, please cease making assumptions not based on fact or truth, read the posts I have made that actually address them.
Often people in attempts to make something other then what it is, like you, point to everything BUT the message in their efforts to discredit.

So if you read my post, as you claim, then sum up what it is I have been trying to say?
I am fascinated to know of you actually got the point.
Prove here and now for the readers and most of all yourself.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm 
Marquis

dude as far as i see it your trying to tell people that dex is held by an unresponsible guy ( or something like that ) ok soooo ???? so what if tat guy bans every that talks to him ??
arent there other gms ?? lol :)
also as far as i see it your just a stray dog that barks but doesnt bite
you say that some1 got banned for asking :)
ok proof ??? oh yea no proof
your post as are irrelevent as the other from your point of you dont you agree ??
and you always say we miss the point can you enlighten use o great and omnipotent archdd ??

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm 
Elder

You are missing the point.
You are mistaken in what the message is.
Bite??
If you wanna be bitten go hire someone to do it.
Since people have already stipulated as to the authenticity of what has been posted what proof is it you require all of these people to deliver?
Consider my original post on par with that of an affidavit and we will say all laws that govern affidavit testimony are in effect.
Since this is the law here the affidavit is fact and since it is fact it is your job to try and find proof that it isn't fact.
The only posts that are irrelevant are those that A) try to make this something other then what it is and B) those that attempt to lie to the readers by trivializing the attempts to defend a fool of a founder who does not deserve nor has earned the right to be defended by those who CONTINUOUSLY miss the point, again and again.
If you cannot or do not understand fine, don't make assumptions on what you think might be being said and then make posts on that.
No one will think any less of you for not understanding the message.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 pm 
Forum Troll

im cursed...............
today i decided to find a pt again-wrath server(i havent loged after the last time the serv crashed,got rred or whatever-i shared that with u guys)
i shouted 1 hr
and at last i got a decent pt with dds,supporters blabla everything was fine
lol aftere 2 minutes of farming we all got nice msg-->gtfo in 1 second..
im cursed for sure

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 am 
Vagabond

hmmm.. i have a even BETTER analogy 8)

It's like using a cracked copy of Windows and after getting some errors you are calling the microsoft support center and complain about that stupid software.
If you still don't get it: YOU are ussing something for free.. NOBODY cares about your stupid problem.

(And now comes the political stupid talk of ArchDemiDragon.. you know where a politician talks for hours but says nothing..)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 am 
Knight

I would ban him for acusations over and over and over and over and with that so much boring ppl without giving good proof. And ofc. just because he must be wrong cause he is the only 1 against dexternet.

I think he should have been born like 800 years ago and joined on a crusade.
He rly has the spirit for it.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:05 pm 
Elder

I see stupidity and ignorance are now at the forefront of the posts.
Instead of trying to find a way for proper discourse we are reduced to the juvenile response of the unenlightened and the truly stupid.
Again and again you make accusations that don't address the message, again and again you try to make this an issue of "us versus Arch", and again you get it completely wrong and half assed backwards.
That said please continue top respond, the more BS you shovel the more you let the readers see they are better off on the other servers and stop people from joining.
I personally thank you for letting people see that they shouldn't join, the messages of "thanks" I have received at your moronic posts devoid of all wit and intelligence are wonderful.
Thanks guys keep up the work.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:13 pm 
Marquis

EUPHORIA wrote:
if i would be a gm of l2dex, i would ban him juz cuz his nickname sux ass xD

+1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm 
Count

I'll close this topic. Fight in the other topic as long as you want.
Thread Closed.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4