Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Future on Nexus ...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 pm 
Viscount

The quest is done in such a way that if u do 1 second class q then u do the fast one, you have the option to get adena back for the mark u did q. Getting 7x adena back is something that admins forgot to fix, so yes it is kind of an exploit. Happened on RPG also but they fixed it instantly there. Hope they do it here also.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 pm 
Baron

@tuta ... ori esti prost ori esti prost .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm 
Marquis

40lvl on 7x server takes max 60min
it could be easily exploited but there should be really few people who did that few times

tutanka, stop ur hate against me, im criticizing many servers for dumb features and believe me i have no special treatment for some dex or nexus or any other
stupidity here or stupidity there, no difference, i just like to point to ppl their own stupidity, as most of us know catalin is a known retard, so whats so special about my post?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 pm 
Marquis

@biglol you are just a random tard that think dex is handled by one person only .
You just post in dex section just to show your frustration , nothing else .
Try get some fresh air and leave this section for Dex Players .
It is so hard for your kind ?
Each topic in this section you come and tell us how bad is Catalin and how bad he was with you .
We get it :)
Now go sing to other table .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 am 
Marquis

tutanka wrote:
@biglol you are just a random tard that think dex is handled by one person only .
Each topic in this section you come and tell us how bad is Catalin and how bad he was with you .

why would i have to be frustrated?
afaik this forum is "public" not for dex players only, oh wait i could call myself a dex player also bcuz i played there on the past
i can understand ur fanboism but cant understand ur hate towards me
some ppl have lacks of brain, like i said, no matter if its catalin or some other retard, if some1 does stupid things, why cant i point it? oh wait i can and as long as its "dex forum" we talk about dex here, right? maybe its time to accept server disadvantages instead of defending it by all cost?
the only frustrated person here seems to be u bcuz i have completely no reason to be...

oh and 1 more thing: u will never be in a half good clan i used to play, so calling me a random is kinda invalid

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm 
Vagabond

Is this server born to remain in Gracia Final? Is there any chance it will be updated to Freya or High Five, in the future?
Don't give me links to their forums: I cannot access to the forum, because it banned me while I was creating an account. .-.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by DarkTemplar on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm 
Viscount

tutanka wrote:

Translation:
Everyone that has something even remotely bad to say about dex, they are c l e a r l y frustraded and hating on dex for whatever reason.

p.s. "Try get some fresh air and leave this section for Dex Players ." <- translation: if you want to complain, fuk ur self. Here we only accept one kind of opinions about dex: ass kissing"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm 
Vassal

DocHouse wrote:
tutanka wrote:

Translation:
Everyone that has something even remotely bad to say about dex, they are c l e a r l y frustraded and hating on dex for whatever reason.

p.s. "Try get some fresh air and leave this section for Dex Players ." <- translation: if you want to complain, fuk ur self. Here we only accept one kind of opinions about dex: ass kissing"

QQ more

...Image

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 pm 
Count

DocHouse wrote:
Translation:

HAHAHA :D :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 am 
Marquis

DarkTemplar wrote:
Is this server born to remain in Gracia Final? Is there any chance it will be updated to Freya or High Five, in the future?
Don't give me links to their forums: I cannot access to the forum, because it banned me while I was creating an account. .-.
Thanks in advance.

if they wont get h5 official leak better pray for no update...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm 
Viscount

One friend of mine told me that nexus will go h5 in 2 months, is that true or just making up. And btw I don't get the fast jump from gf to h5 ( if it is true ) on a x7 server. They are trying to save the server for at least 2 months or what ? Why they didnt just wait for the leaked h5 and then to start the server. Gracia x4 had future and then h5 x4 but h5 x7 is almost like a pvp server dunno. So i'm just asking if nexus will be h5 in 2 months or a lot more .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm 
Marquis

Nexus was announced to be GF for at least 1 year . So don't worry about .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 pm 
Marquis

orodras wrote:
One friend of mine told me that nexus will go h5 in 2 months, is that true or just making up. And btw I don't get the fast jump from gf to h5 ( if it is true ) on a x7 server. They are trying to save the server for at least 2 months or what ? Why they didnt just wait for the leaked h5 and then to start the server. Gracia x4 had future and then h5 x4 but h5 x7 is almost like a pvp server dunno. So i'm just asking if nexus will be h5 in 2 months or a lot more .

atm they dont have leaked h5, doubt any1 except rpg and theonline has it, other h5 are terribad and not worth of an attention so enjoy ur stay on gf pts

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm 
Marquis

DocHouse wrote:
Translation:

haha :o

OfflineProfile