Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Dex l2j FREYA ?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 am 
Elder

Xmvp wrote:
I never said that these rumors are 100% false just bcuz I got no proofs :)
On the other side, neither you can prove that they are 100% true .
Got my point ? :)

yea but i would rather not be in the same side from someone that said that his servers have over 10k online everyday, lie in the online counter, says his antibot is unbreakeable and have uber pro epilogue files.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am 
Count

their antibos is rly good, u cant deny it and they r making updates with this every few days, which u cant say about rpg, gg antibot after 2 years and the protection got broken alrdy ;p

about the online counter, look on rpg lol 12k counter on site, and the real is half of that? + count triple box and bots

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:19 am 
Viscount

Raziel, die in a fire already ... or something.
Dex antibot is a piece of shit. It's been bypassed ages ago, just because ur a retard even after i showed where to get info on how easy it is to bypass it, it doesn't mean everyone is the same at you.

And rpg antibot hasn't been broken yet. Those that say they have working this and that, are just idiots inventing excuses for their fails.
Go on ranger forum, you will see mod that says l2r doesn\t work on rpg atm and premium members that confirm it.
Go on l2net forums, you will see post from admin that said he is working on it since a week ago but nothing since then.
Go on maxcheaters, you will see members asking every day for working soft and other members confirming no bot works atm.
Go on l2control forum, you will see admin saying he bypassed the protection but it won't be made public LoL!

Keep living in your dream world 'Alice', i;m sure you're happy there since you didn't commit suicide from so much stupidity yet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 pm 
Marquis

DocHouse wrote:
Raziel, die in a fire already ... or something.
Dex antibot is a piece of shit. It's been bypassed ages ago, just because ur a retard even after i showed where to get info on how easy it is to bypass it, it doesn't mean everyone is the same at you.

And rpg antibot hasn't been broken yet. Those that say they have working this and that, are just idiots inventing excuses for their fails.
Go on ranger forum, you will see mod that says l2r doesn\t work on rpg atm and premium members that confirm it.
Go on l2net forums, you will see post from admin that said he is working on it since a week ago but nothing since then.
Go on maxcheaters, you will see members asking every day for working soft and other members confirming no bot works atm.
Go on l2control forum, you will see admin saying he bypassed the protection but it won't be made public LoL!

Keep living in your dream world 'Alice', i;m sure you're happy there since you didn't commit suicide from so much stupidity yet.

qft

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:43 pm 
Count

Catalin's post about l2j

"No idea about what l2j u are talking about ..but i think maybe its better u login to testsrv before speak
You login to "java" with your current login accoutn using same l2off login system . Some ppk post just to post"

i told u, log b4 u spread bullsh1t

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm 
Viscount

This is how well L2net works on RPG atm: http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php ... #post64672

For who doesn't has an account there, admin says:
Quote:
I looked at the packets a bit, tried to find a small algorithm between the packets, still trying once in a while. If I find some kind of algorithm, I can make a bypass for this protection, but till then... :X

You guys are more then welcome to try too. Im also wondering how many packet combinations there are.... 255.... or like 21401248120.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm 
Count

ppl are paying for such programs so they will work sooner or later, rpg problem is that they r too lazy, and new antibot we will see again after 2 years

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
ppl are paying for such programs so they will work sooner or later, rpg problem is that they r too lazy, and new antibot we will see again after 2 years

1. still it works better than dex protection did and ever will.... face it
2. so, first catalin said its l2j and now he denies it? or i missunderstood something?
3. whats the problem to use same system for l2j n l2off???? it was possible even on frintezza in the past

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:58 pm 
Vagabond

Xmvp wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
and why do u argue bout the hardware rumour?

There is (or shouldnt be) nothing to argue about this subject, nobody can prove that the whole thing was a hoax . In the same way I can spread uncountable rumors (unprovable like this one ofc) .

I HAD to create an acc to answer this guy xD

Nobody can prove it was broken or not, but one thing u CAN prove is that the billing he posted as the expenses was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too high. It's like showing a bill for a milk carton for 50 bucks: if u believe your milk costs 50 bucks, i can tell u a nice story about fairies you prolly believe every crap u hear! The hardware "replacement" bought were worst than the ones that were before and cost around the price of almost 2 brand-new top-sh1t-u'll-ever-find servers.

So I can't prove the hardware was broken or not, but anyone can prove that all that money was not in anyway spent on hardware for wrath.

And anyone that can read any dex forum can realize the lies, scams and crap going on around in there. Why dex's servers never had over 1k ppl on them while the number of accs created was one of the biggest of all l2 servers? Guess?? Almost everyone leaves the server and mostly do it pissed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm 
Heir

pacapu wrote:
Why dex's servers never had over 1k ppl on them while the number of accs created was one of the biggest of all l2 servers? Guess?? Almost everyone leaves the server and mostly do it pissed.

are u sure that DEX servers never had more that 1k ppl online? i think u never played DEX so stfu and dont give such comments if u dont know what u talk...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 pm 
Marquis

1. gz for ressurect dead thread
2. play dex servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm 
Forum Troll

yes dex is l2j freya (y hallo thar!)
/locked

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3